Dirty Harry: Do You Feel Lucky?

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Toaster79

Toaster79

Ur crazy man.....best o luck. I wudnt give those seeds to my worst enemy haha

Thanks man! I'm crazy? Well I hear that to often :cry::cry::cry:

Hoping for a few females this time. I'll also have a big fat PCK male either red or purple to get jiggy with them. See how this turns out.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
lol wow those seeds actually look pretty damn nice when you take pic of them lol..to be honest im surprised that they kept their outer tiger stripe shell, usually it rubs off just from the seeds comming into contact with eachother lol

anyways, lineage is my DeezyD momma, crossed with a mandala hashberry male...ill get pics up soo, my sd card readers i ordered from china were supposed to be here by the 18th latest....and they have not come yet, so any day now ill put a few up..the hashberry really packed in the weight in this cross, gave it a bit better structure, as the deezyd didnt have the greatest structure but the buds and resin were well worth growing that crop out time after time lol...so i really like this cross, the dirty harry at this point is only an f1 cross, but i plan to work this strain much further down the line to refine it to exactly how i want it...for now only f1's will be given away or sold
Big fan of Mike and Jasmines hashberry.

Toaster79

Toaster79

20170606 133902

Actually there were only 9 beans. So far looking good.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Day 1 today

20170806 001100

Back left is a PCK female (I hope), back middle PCK male, bottom right Euforia and the rest are Dirty Harry plants. Only able to fit 5 in there, have 3 left outside the tent, but those wouldn't grow as fast as the others so decided to ditch them. So far only one confirmed female.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Pretty good

20171208 190855

Plants were totally neglected for the last 3-4 weeks so there's not much to write home about. One of the DH plants was a beast to say rhe least and produced whhle alot of seeds. Nose was surprisingly lemony with a hint of funk in the background compared to the other two hashberry leaning plants which smelled kind of a beerish and funky, a bit of a fuely background.

But like I said, plants looked like shit un the end, underfed, dried out a few too many times... not really proud of this run.

Latest posts

Top Bottom