Disabled vet looking for beans for PTSD

• Thread starter Bulfarms
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

This one is a red flag for me. I have gotten multiple bad shipments from them. Photos purchased that were autos in real life. Crap like that. Trust level is Zero with that company.
Glad to read im not the only one who got shafted by pacific.

H

hawkman

check out "SeedsForVets.org" and Purposefull genetics again on many site members offer free seeds to vets !!!! PM me for information

F

figgie

This one is a red flag for me. I have gotten multiple bad shipments from them. Photos purchased that were autos in real life. Crap like that. Trust level is Zero with that company.
Well i have not ordered but a mere 1 time. They did not have what i was looking for so I went with NASC. I purchased GDP from them... now I need to check..lol

Edit: Just checked... fem seeds like i ordered. Phew!!

Last edited:
Blastfact

Blastfact

Weed and CBD as a med has never done anything for my PTSD ( none military ) or wrecked body. After the open heart surgery PTSD got worse. A really good sativa can help me sleep a tad. Uppers put me down and downers put me up. Wife is epileptic with other cs issues. Everything for her was under control and she did great for years. Then the flu hit. The jab or not to jab plus she had flu has over all magnified her epilepsy and made her drugs near useless. Thanks china you useless POS country and the companys and people that support you! So now she is way over medicated and struggling to live anywhere close to a normal life. BUT CBD seems to be helping her a slight bit. A close friend of mine has his own grows and CBD lab/production. He is way off into it deep. She has been on three of his formulas for a month now. We are leaving here in a short to stop by his lab and attend a birthday party for her dad. So it's going to be a long afternoon and early evening for her. One of the three formulas he's made slight change in. She also micro doses THC edibles I make for her from indica dominate plants. Her issue can get really bad as she falls to sleep, sleeps or waking up. The CBD's help her a bit during the day with a tad of energy and focus. One of the CBD's is a evening mix thats really a very very weak stoner brew.

B

Bulfarms

Weed and CBD as a med has never done anything for my PTSD ( none military ) or wrecked body. After the open heart surgery PTSD got worse. A really good sativa can help me sleep a tad. Uppers put me down and downers put me up. Wife is epileptic with other cs issues. Everything for her was under control and she did great for years. Then the flu hit. The jab or not to jab plus she had flu has over all magnified her epilepsy and made her drugs near useless. Thanks china you useless POS country and the companys and people that support you! So now she is way over medicated and struggling to live anywhere close to a normal life. BUT CBD seems to be helping her a slight bit. A close friend of mine has his own grows and CBD lab/production. He is way off into it deep. She has been on three of his formulas for a month now. We are leaving here in a short to stop by his lab and attend a birthday party for her dad. So it's going to be a long afternoon and early evening for her. One of the three formulas he's made slight change in. She also micro doses THC edibles I make for her from indica dominate plants. Her issue can get really bad as she falls to sleep, sleeps or waking up. The CBD's help her a bit during the day with a tad of energy and focus. One of the CBD's is a evening mix thats really a very very weak stoner brew.
Sorry about everything you have to get through and thank you for the recommendation

E

Edinburg

Most seed banks and breeders do not care witch state you live in and will ship, I have PTSD to and have found that indica or indica dom plants help very much with the anxiety we suffer from, indica strains generally but not always give you a body high shutting down your mind ie couch lock, this would probably help you and I recommend purple Kush, banks and breeders who ship to every state include DC SEED Exchange, Nirvana Shop, MASS medical seeds, Crop King US and Methisto Genetics _ autoflowers only, all banks legitimate and will ship to you in stealth, everyone's body chemistry works different and what works for me may not work for you, but there is a strain out there for you probably an indica bc you want to be calmed down right?

V

Vanthcity

I saw in description for strains Bruce Banner #3 Herbies, Purple Punch OG (sweet seeds), Nightcrawler OG (TSEl Seeds): treating migraines, ADD/ADHD, PTSD and general stress. Hope it helps

Top Bottom