Dispensary Doghouse !!

• Thread starter BirdDog1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
eastcoastseeds

eastcoastseeds

i cant imagine people gettin ripped off by somebody where they know where they work. if they stop payin u just post up outside their shop and make em oay u. im not talkin tough just let a bitch know tht u are serious and u know where they work and where they live and wont chill till u get paid. if they get tough with u guess what they cant cus they dont know where u live or where u work. i understand growers are nice and relaxed but fuck that i need my money and ill make ur lil punk ass pay one way or another either in cash or hospital bills ull pay. its kinda like snitchin peolpe do it now a days cus noboys holds them acountable but once they know there are punishments for their actions the amount of people snitchin will drop instantly. once word gets around that growers tht are gettin ripped off by dispensary owners are beatin the shit outta the owners believe me there would b alot less growers gettin ripped. play pussy and get fucked like one

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Lots of dispensaries near me closing up or already closed due to the supreme court ruling,if i was owed any money by dispensaries id be nervous right now,lol.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

San bernardino county but the ruling effects the whole state,im not sure whats happening in other areas.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Does your area/city have a ban in place cheesey?If the city/county doesnt ban them your still good.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
My county banned all forms a while ago.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

i cant imagine people gettin ripped off by somebody where they know where they work. if they stop payin u just post up outside their shop and make em oay u. im not talkin tough just let a bitch know tht u are serious and u know where they work and where they live and wont chill till u get paid. if they get tough with u guess what they cant cus they dont know where u live or where u work. i understand growers are nice and relaxed but fuck that i need my money and ill make ur lil punk ass pay one way or another either in cash or hospital bills ull pay. its kinda like snitchin peolpe do it now a days cus noboys holds them acountable but once they know there are punishments for their actions the amount of people snitchin will drop instantly. once word gets around that growers tht are gettin ripped off by dispensary owners are beatin the shit outta the owners believe me there would b alot less growers gettin ripped. play pussy and get fucked like one
You know where you live and work is public information right? haha no offense but you must be dealin with pussies to begin with; if you fuck with any1 real they're going to have the money to find out where you live, then you'll get shot.........Take it easy

fractal

fractal

I like harborside they don't cod though pay great prices super picky.
2 week turn around

I went to two places in berkly. I don't recall the names. One was sketchy as shit they put you in back room where two bags sit on bean bags and try and tag team gang bang your product.

The other place in berkly was way better cod nice guys.. No parking be Rdy to walk down Main Street with a duffle bag.

Harborside does not pay cash? What the hell? They are the largest club and have MILLIONS of $$ available, and they can't pay for product when it is delivered? That is some bullshit to the Nth degree. Just insulting to growers.

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
they do send it all off for testing, and let you see the results of the test for your products.
fwiw

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Does your area/city have a ban in place cheesey?If the city/county doesnt ban them your still good.
Yeah my city has 0 dispensaries but its never had any. the surrounding areas are still going like usual

Clawmark

Clawmark

Back again. Lets start with "testing". A great idea since there are so many shady characters in this biz who would be more than happy to offload moldy bud. Best one could previously do was the sniff test, visual inspection and heaven forbid headaches or a sore throat. Obviously, there needed to be some kind of protection for Joe Patient forking out 50+ for his eighth. Are spores really there if one cannot see them? Yes. Are they all potentially harmful? No, not to a person with a normally functioning immune system. However, testing only covers 1-2grams of an entire load, be it a single pak or 10. The testor could have singled out that one bud in the corner of the bag which came from one plant in the corner of the room which didn't have adequate ventilation. Woe to you O vendor, ye have SINNED! Your whole load is now rejected after waiting a week, all from one bud. Worse case scenario of course but ya get my drift. The science isn't perfected but financial lives can hang in the balance over this shit.
Now lets roll onto percentage testing, and I do mean rolling of eyes. Once again a 1-2gram sample is tested for its THC percentage, never mind the role of a mixture of terpenoids. Only the THC and occasionally the THCA is tested on that one lone sample. You could have mind numbing myrcene in your indica, or third eye opening lycene in your sativa but ONLY the THC is foisted on the consumer as having the MOST value. Guess who has total control of these numbers? What a helluv a marketing tool...for those tools that completely fall for it. One could fix the THC percentages on any strain one would want to move that day. Want to move a particular outdoor strain fast...hey look at that 28% on Ferengi OG! Consumers have been trained to only look at these numbers in the naive belief that these percentages are the end all be all.
My advice to those with a little extra time and cash is to take your own samples of one batch and send them out to several different labs. Watch how much variation you have between labs. Once again these labs seem to be the final say in quite a few vendors financial lives. Only one lab I know of is actually testing, upon request, for truly dangerous chemicals used by larger ops to pump up the volume.

Clawmark

Clawmark

Gee I wonder why only one lab is testing for PBZ etc? Could it be profits might be hurt if yields are adjusted when steroids are ceased? Oh heaven forbid! This is about compassion and care for patients after all. Well, lemme tell ya....when legalization hits you better know your grower and KNOW what they put in their product. DO NOT trust large corporate profit driven weed. As corporate tobacco has proven you DO NOT know what you will be ingesting. And...what a surprise...they WILL lie about the safety of their product. Remember Big Tobacco saying, and I paraphrase, "we never added addictive substances to our products". Who do you trust? Those you personally know doing the best they can? Or those moving up the capitalist ladder? Remember cronyistic capitalism made cannabis illegal for its own reasons....capital and power..cronyistic capitalism has taken over this industry. It does not care how it makes a profit.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Clawmark, you've hit the nail on the head, but haven't driven it all the way home. The labs themselves. There appears to be no usual P&P, no testing standards for cannabis testing labs. There needs to be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom