Dissapointing results, especially compared to 2005

• Thread starter bubbak
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bubbak

So my harmony finally finished. Boy have my resusts of reef's genetics taken a nose dive since last time in '05. Back then I was getting good stuff.

Harmony:
It was an 'ok' stone but was not worth it at all for 11 weeks flower. I have had better luck with willy jack's cheap knock offs for yield and quality yet I spent 3 times more $ on this. My favorite skunk 1 cut blew it away, which surprised me. Even $20 nirvana strains have been better for me and I only got those as freebees.

The other one was double road kill skunk for $150 and didnt even smell skunky. it took forever to finish, and only a 'so so' high - obviously a mix up(?) I would hope so anyway, becuase man, if thats what was supposed to be double road kill skunk then someone is putting out untested gear at large prices.

please dont offer me any restitutions, I am all done with reeferman genetics, unless I had a time machine and could go back to 2005. Also, I am not going to return to this area and bicker, this thread is the only one I have or will post in. I shared my experiences and that is fair.

ciao

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
in the air, very good question !! Nice !! monkey5

I

ismokepot

Hey bub- you are not alone. I've grown a number of Reef's "indica" items the last 6 months or so and haven't had much success with any of them. I won't be buying his beans anymore. I'll leave it at that so others don't start hurling things at me.........

J

Jalisco Kid

I think the blind followers have seen the light, ISP , so you should be fairly safe.lol Reefs got the skills let see what he does now that his drifting days are over. Hard to put out a good product consistently without a home base. It was sad seeing Form defend seeds that were lacking. Same time it was sad seeing people trying to beat him up for free seeds all the time. Hopefully he will be bringing back something tasty. Suerte JK

D

doggystyled73

damn.. i wanna run his G13/Haze and Cambo3/C99... hopefully these didn't fall off too..

N

Nirrity

bubbak it will be ne nice to see your foto of Harmony. The hybrid is new so any fotos are welcome.

ismokepot what did you grow in particular? It seems like you expected indica and got sativa?

A

Alekiboy

bubbak lets see some pictures of your harmony...
Maybe some pics of other grows you have done?
You come off on the offensive providing no evidence and slamming hard... I am a scientist... I need the evidence!!

lol I would certainly be wary of jumping on the wagon with a thread started by a poster with only 3 previous posts... go figure

E

el gordo

it's like the ufo thing,the truth is out there, some believe others don't... all i can say is the worse seeds i've ever grown in 15 years was reef's c99, from 20 seeds 10 hermies and 6 males...and don't tell me was my fault or pics needed or something because were grown side by side with other strains that went ok, just telling what happened...
you don't read mixed reviews in almost every reef strain?

bubbak lets see some pictures of your harmony...
Maybe some pics of other grows you have done?
You come off on the offensive providing no evidence and slamming hard... I am a scientist... I need the evidence!!

lol I would certainly be wary of jumping on the wagon with a thread started by a poster with only 3 previous posts... go figure

N

Nirrity

el gordo it seems it's your fault Zoolander grew C99 with exellent results. I can believe you have troubles but I will not connect this to a strain. I.e. i read a lot of reports of Flo or F13 is a hermie hell or mutant hell, guess what? 6 Flo I sprouted=6 girls, no mutancy at all (no curling leaves etc.), no hermies. I grew 3 RM strain with exellent results, right now i have 2 LP#1 girls from fresh 'new improved' release. Of course I don't know how I will like the smoke, but they looks perfectly OK and has super fresh sour citric almost green apple/lime intoxicating smell. I think that is what called lemon pledge pheno.
you don't read mixed reviews in almost every reef strain?
The fact is almost every such report ruined by extremely ambiguish description of what exactly was not liked by reporter, what was the vendor for seeds, year stock, fotos, etc... RM has a lot of troubles over last 3 years so that can easily find reflection in service or breeding, but the problem is it looks like everyone trying to blame RM rather than give a precise description on the disliked hybrids. Just IMHO. if you don't like something, say WHAT you don't like, because what YOU don't like can be just perfect for someone else, right? It's all just a matter of preferance in the end, some like body-stone cement effect with 8 weeks flower, someone like super-cerebral electric high with 16 weeks flowering, right? Got my point? :)

M

Mr. Whipple

At $120.00 for ten seeds. I would think that some kind of quality control or extensive testing would be in order.

Just saying

With respect

Whip

F

FeFiFoFum

My Crew and I have been running tons of the available seed out there and most is pathetically mediocre at best a waiste of time and $. Referman and elites shit has been particularly bunk I think these guys are brothers or something not certain but neither belongs selling seed thats certain. Tons of hermis in both thier gear.
My friends even extremly disappointed/pissed off with
motas gear hes grown out 1000s of bucks in mitlia gear right next to his prize winning killer thats rules the show around here for years and hasn't found one good plant, most of it looks and tastes like old school homegrown really sad people ouitta get day jobs. I think some of motas crap was alright but I'm old and not as critical as these modern growers.

The best seeds out there are free folks successful herb farmers got absolutely no need to make big bucks on seed.:icon_dizzy:

R

rottenjohn

My Crew and I have been running tons of the available seed out there and most is pathetically mediocre at best a waiste of time and $. Referman and elites shit has been particularly bunk I think these guys are brothers or something not certain but neither belongs selling seed thats certain. Tons of hermis in both thier gear.
My friends even extremly disappointed/pissed off with
motas gear hes grown out 1000s of bucks in mitlia gear right next to his prize winning killer thats rules the show around here for years and hasn't found one good plant, most of it looks and tastes like old school homegrown really sad people ouitta get day jobs. I think some of motas crap was alright but I'm old and not as critical as these modern growers.

The best seeds out there are free folks successful herb farmers got absolutely no need to make big bucks on seed.:icon_dizzy:

Your ranting sounds familiar.....

F

FeFiFoFum

VIVA la BEANSTOCK!

Your ranting sounds familiar.....
Sorry I don't feel like smooching anyones rear and perpetuating all this hype! Honestly all us around here are scratching our heads wondering WTFs happening to the herbs stateside just finished test runs of the hyped crap in the Cali clubs too and they pretty much sucked sorry. Truth hurts and the cream always rises to the top.

:icon_dizzy:

R

rottenjohn

Sorry I don't feel like smooching anyones rear and perpetuating all this hype! Honestly all us around here are scratching our heads wondering WTFs happening to the herbs stateside just finished test runs of the hyped crap in the Cali clubs too and they pretty much sucked sorry. Truth hurts and the cream always rises to the top.

I just meant that some things you said are very similar to somethings I have heard "other" people say at other sites that's what I meant. Even in your other posts, it was like deja vu all over again. :smiley_joint:

O

ograskal

Any pics of all this gear you are talkin about?????...~ogr

F

FeFiFoFum

Any pics of all this gear you are talkin about?????...~ogr
No not for you!lol aren't you Green's cute lil friend? joking ha ha
Not here to impress with macro and cash in on the next generation or anything friend. No offense
nothing to prove just sharing observations n facts. We are down to compete in any sorta nonbiased smoke off ya can figure out and well all chip in and put down solid cash to bet are craps the best out there. Ours is the spawn of a genius and his family of friends truely in love with the good herbs not greed bro.

O

ograskal

No not for you!lol aren't you Green's cute lil friend? joking ha ha
Not here to impress with macro and cash in on the next generation or anything friend. No offense
nothing to prove just sharing observations n facts. We are down to compete in any sorta nonbiased smoke off ya can figure out and well all chip in and put down solid cash to bet are craps the best out there. Ours is the spawn of a genius and his family of friends truely in love with the good herbs not greed bro.

Well you come on here and bash Mota, Elite, Reefs and Cali Club gear with no pics or any proof whatsoever..I call bullshit!!!...Take your trolling somehwere else...We dont play that shit here..You wont last very long here with that BS i gaurantee it...

R

rottenjohn

Well you come on here and bash Mota, Elite, Reefs and Cali Club gear with no pics or any proof whatsoever..I call bullshit!!!...Take your trolling somehwere else...We dont play that shit here..You wont last very long here with that BS i gaurantee it...

They haven't made it to many other places either. Thats why I said the rants were familiar. LOL

Multiple online personalities always talking about the mik and the genius breeder and people should get free seeds instead of buying them etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom