Divine Genetics - Girl Scout Cookies

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

I think there was a relist or something theres a bunch of gsc crosses back up along with some others

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I can hardly wait to see the flowers you get Drdre. If there is a god of cannabis, there is no way in hell those strains combine without making some dank.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

My favorite thread right now.......I got to clean my phone after this thread everytime it's like the nugz are greezing up my screen from the inside out:cigar:
Just ridiculous you need to stop:stop:

Before you blow us all up!!!

T

the journeyman

Well he did say New drop, so maybe all new seeds... Any hints as to what is to come Logic?

D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
Fuck I'm officially a Devine seed whore got sour d x hells angel og. Not sure what Devine cross to pop next. I'm open to suggestions.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I vote The White x GSC. I would take cuts and get them rooted before flowering too. Did you take clones from the other strains you have going?

Your plants look real happy and healthy Drdre. Your green thumb is showing.

D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
I vote The White x GSC. I would take cuts and get them rooted before flowering too. Did you take clones from the other strains you have going?

Your plants look real happy and healthy Drdre. Your green thumb is showing.

Yep got cuts of everything and my green thumb has caught a funk for the moment. check my last post in my thread in tree farming section but ill fix it

D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter

waayne

waayne

First pic is my Devine gear 1 tru og x gsc 2 wolverine kushes 2 starfighter x gsc 3 chemdawg4 x gsc

Pic 2 9 fpog f2 9 columbian gold

Pic 3 whole organic room
Those are sure some nice healthy plants Drdre
You got those girls in beast mode

I'm sure looking forward to seeing your girls in flower!

Here's a Divine Chemdog #4 x GSC
pheno #3 clone ,tree style

pheno #3 stacks early,and reeks of Chemmy Cookies
This pic is day 30 of flower
IMG 2775

Last edited:
Top Bottom