Diy........ Botanical Teas & Homeade Organic Fertilizers

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ecompost

Ecompost

hell ya,those look cool
yeah i got some here and planted avocados, olives, blood oranges and pistachio, all good, only arse was before the fence the boar were tipping the units to get the water so lost a few trees to begin, but you live and learn right. All good now its fenced and if I was planting out in the raw, I would micro fence them to save the effort

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

one years worth of me sitting on my hands after planting it up with a mixed cover mate. You ought to see the piles of rocks at the side out of shot. They say its about motivation. For me its just anger now that is removing the rocks :) that and hours at least. My hands are raw from slinging rocks and lifting them from the abrasive top soil without gloves..I swear I had spares...still I cant stop working because i dont have mittens to protect my hands now....
right and i feel that,i seen a new machine they use over by you,ya cool as shit,damn thing is like a dozer but digs about 1 ft deep goes threw the process of collecting rock at what ever depth is the finish point,goes in a hopper at back of machine,lifts like a round bailer and dumps a pile of rocks,cool as shit and everytime im out working ,i think of this machine and think to myself,if i had that machine for just one day,hahahah,but im like you grubby old wore out hands that you cant even rub the loved ones stockings,hahahah,folk like us are just picked to make things right just cause we care lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hard to say but they got room ... I leave 2m between plants and they can roam a good distance before the next row crop which is cucumbers, then a row of courgettes. The left of shot will have a small screen fitted to stop them crawling in to my tomato rows and i am 1.5m inside this line. They tend to grow east as this is the morning side of course. they are rowed N.E direction and get full sun from 8am. They have 2m to the path in a south direction for crop 1 and about 5M to the cucumbers for all. I will screen them at this line I reckon and then just peg them if I need too. I will probably end up screening the whole block to make sure they dont over grow all the paths and I certainly dont want my Melons to be subject to the same bee as the Pumpkins if you feel me. It messes with the taste imo
only spots i have left ,have tree cover and i dont want them enough to go cutting them down,hahah i have that hill that one day when they legalize haa i want i field of weed there,dreams i guess,hahaha any way deer is a issue,but they feed were i want them too,,hell was talking to a neighbor,and mentioned a green house,he told me in the county were i live,i might want to rethink it,he put up a 20 x 30 shop,his taxes doubled,so he moved a county over and set up shop and pays less tax ,every structure to even include a chicken coop is taxed here

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

nah its made worse as its so dam dry everywhere. Someone told me to pour some diesel down and wait up a tree with the shotgun
if you really want to make a impact,diesal and corn,let it soak a few days,in mean time find a ambush point and set up a blind,just brush works best,take and dig a hole about 3ft deep dump corn in ,cover the corn with about 1/2 of soil,and wait there ass out they will come,they start rooting ,bust there ass

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

if you really want to make a impact,diesal and corn,let it soak a few days,in mean time find a ambush point and set up a blind,just brush works best,take and dig a hole about 3ft deep dump corn in ,cover the corn with about 1/2 of soil,and wait there ass out they will come,they start rooting ,bust there ass
and dont stop there,let it calm down for a few minutes ,they will come back,i shot 7 hogs for a man this way,they just keep coming back till they see you walking around,and if you leave the hogs,they will come back and eat what you shot

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
ha I trust the old timers here, they say mark for rain Saturday and Sunday. I will be chuffed if this is true. The real weather has been wrong on my phone all week. today it said overcast...its roasting and blinding sun with lots of cloud reflection amplifying it ...

Too late for climate change. I tried to get more people interested in helping sequester carbon, but its just too hard to get people to do anything much apart form be apathetic. They all want to go on holiday, or access some shiny trinket in some immediate way. No one much cares for the levels of deferment required to fix the worlds shit storms.
Truer words............. Sad but true bro

Ecompost

Ecompost

Truer words............. Sad but true bro
I wasnt counting you guys in that group of apathy tho just so you know, esp you bro. i know you aint sat down wishing it weren't happening. But I guess Jacque Fresco says it best

Ecompost

Ecompost

right and i feel that,i seen a new machine they use over by you,ya cool as shit,damn thing is like a dozer but digs about 1 ft deep goes threw the process of collecting rock at what ever depth is the finish point,goes in a hopper at back of machine,lifts like a round bailer and dumps a pile of rocks,cool as shit and everytime im out working ,i think of this machine and think to myself,if i had that machine for just one day,hahahah,but im like you grubby old wore out hands that you cant even rub the loved ones stockings,hahahah,folk like us are just picked to make things right just cause we care lol
if they want ladders, I am the man for putting them in stockings...its like a tease, i want to touch them, but i know they wont look that good if I do. Me and Palmer are good friends. I use about a ton of his hand cream every year, the coco butter one. No matter, like you said, my hands are like the front of a digger and so I dig with them. I want that machine too....a week at most and I will never need it again. I sense i got a few years worth of rocks to move by hand tho. I will let you know if i clear it before i cant move :-)

Ecompost

Ecompost

only spots i have left ,have tree cover and i dont want them enough to go cutting them down,hahah i have that hill that one day when they legalize haa i want i field of weed there,dreams i guess,hahaha any way deer is a issue,but they feed were i want them too,,hell was talking to a neighbor,and mentioned a green house,he told me in the county were i live,i might want to rethink it,he put up a 20 x 30 shop,his taxes doubled,so he moved a county over and set up shop and pays less tax ,every structure to even include a chicken coop is taxed here
holy shit....tax ought to be a method used to help people act in a way that is mutually agreed by society. Instead it is just a way for posh kids, too scared to stick a knife in your face, to pinch your money and prevent you getting a leg up

Ecompost

Ecompost

they are out of control right now buddy, something is going to give, most likely my fucking wallet as usual :-)

Ecompost

Ecompost

and dont stop there,let it calm down for a few minutes ,they will come back,i shot 7 hogs for a man this way,they just keep coming back till they see you walking around,and if you leave the hogs,they will come back and eat what you shot
yeah this old lady fell over here, banged her head in the campo. my friend who is a police man locally said the hogs ate her alive buddy. She was unconscious, but they ate her, or rather started eating her, may be she woke up and scared them by moving but the man I know said she died quickly after and when his team found her, she was partially eaten by all accounts The papers just said she died in the campo after going missing

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

if they want ladders, I am the man for putting them in stockings...its like a tease, i want to touch them, but i know they wont look that good if I do. Me and Palmer are good friends. I use about a ton of his hand cream every year, the coco butter one. No matter, like you said, my hands are like the front of a digger and so I dig with them. I want that machine too....a week at most and I will never need it again. I sense i got a few years worth of rocks to move by hand tho. I will let you know if i clear it before i cant move :)
hahahah right,i think my place would give that machine a run for the money,i got 4 spots out here that are just a rock slate,all bigger than a full size truck,i couldnt even begin to guess how deep it goes down,lmao,my son is a geoligist and just had to live on a fault line hahahah,just got back from another feed store,im completly puzzled,i have been looking for a full meal deal feed store,one that sales everything for farm use,aint happening here,i was told twice now,that feed stores can no longer sell bulk veggie seeds unless they have a permit,what the hell is that crap,i knew you couldnt ship seeds out of usa but really inside the infrastucture what gives,these package seeds aint worth a shit imo

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

holy shit....tax ought to be a method used to help people act in a way that is mutually agreed by society. Instead it is just a way for posh kids, too scared to stick a knife in your face, to pinch your money and prevent you getting a leg up
my son having a shit with me wanting to build me a shop/shed,said taxes will go up,i told him it is all done every 5 yrs by topographic grids,they fly over and take pictures,he said he knew that,i said well son you already pay for taxes on your shed right,yes he said,i said so i build mine right next to yours and then roof over both of them and still one structure,comes out his mouth dad you really are a con artist lmao,,me my thinking nope,just a manipulator playing the same game and a win,lmao

Ecompost

Ecompost

hahahah right,i think my place would give that machine a run for the money,i got 4 spots out here that are just a rock slate,all bigger than a full size truck,i couldnt even begin to guess how deep it goes down,lmao,my son is a geoligist and just had to live on a fault line hahahah,just got back from another feed store,im completly puzzled,i have been looking for a full meal deal feed store,one that sales everything for farm use,aint happening here,i was told twice now,that feed stores can no longer sell bulk veggie seeds unless they have a permit,what the hell is that crap,i knew you couldnt ship seeds out of usa but really inside the infrastucture what gives,these package seeds aint worth a shit imo
I go find farmers mate and I am resow, so I always hang some crop out to seed. I have just bolted my khol rabi to get more seeds. Trouble is I got aphids for my trouble....I sprayed um off as its still a bit lite on predators here at this time of year.
here there are coops, but they are all over the place and again no one has all the the things. I go to a bigger one to get my irrigation stuff and he sells seeds but they are packets, they are however produced locally

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

they are out of control right now buddy, something is going to give, most likely my fucking wallet as usual :)
im really surprised that spain doesnt have a sterilzation program,shit here the tree huggers have a fit,so to combat that,we use dogs to either kill or cut them nuts and notch a ear,these are the ones you here about getting 700 lbs,a wild true hog dont get that big,they max out about 250 lbs,cut them nuts and they triple weight and are good fair for the table,once you cut there nuts ,they loose the shoulder shield and live as a regular pig

Ecompost

Ecompost

my son having a shit with me wanting to build me a shop/shed,said taxes will go up,i told him it is all done every 5 yrs by topographic grids,they fly over and take pictures,he said he knew that,i said well son you already pay for taxes on your shed right,yes he said,i said so i build mine right next to yours and then roof over both of them and still one structure,comes out his mouth dad you really are a con artist lmao,,me my thinking nope,just a manipulator playing the same game and a win,lmao
get a digger, go under. You can buy cheap train carriages, the backs of trailers, shipping crates etc, bury them out of sight

Ecompost

Ecompost

im really surprised that spain doesnt have a sterilzation program,shit here the tree huggers have a fit,so to combat that,we use dogs to either kill or cut them nuts and notch a ear,these are the ones you here about getting 700 lbs,a wild true hog dont get that big,they max out about 250 lbs,cut them nuts and they triple weight and are good fair for the table,once you cut there nuts ,they loose the shoulder shield and live as a regular pig
I need a license to shoot one cause they have a parasite here that is really bad for you

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yeah this old lady fell over here, banged her head in the campo. my friend who is a police man locally said the hogs ate her alive buddy. She was unconscious, but they ate her, or rather started eating her, may be she woke up and scared them by moving but the man I know said she died quickly after and when his team found her, she was partially eaten by all accounts The papers just said she died in the campo after going missing
they love meat more than veg in m y opinion,there no joke ,you got a hunt on your hands and they stalk as well or better than you,,are so called big problem is all about money,folk come and pay these rancher to kill um and a very lucritive bussines it is bro,when it hot and nothing but snakes and lizards crawl the ground,these ranchs lose serious money on there ranchs,live stock die from heat,water source is cactus,so they sell canned hunts,3 days 2 nights run right at 2500,and if you kill a trophy ,they charge a trophy fee plus a restock fee,sounds like texas is being over run right,bullshit to the small guy that cant afford a tractor or even able to rent a dozer to clean there mess up

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I go find farmers mate and I am resow, so I always hang some crop out to seed. I have just bolted my khol rabi to get more seeds. Trouble is I got aphids for my trouble....I sprayed um off as its still a bit lite on predators here at this time of year.
here there are coops, but they are all over the place and again no one has all the the things. I go to a bigger one to get my irrigation stuff and he sells seeds but they are packets, they are however produced locally
i got some seeds from urban farmer seeds last year,2 out of ten germed,had my garden so out of wack i couldnt hardly handle it,i would replant a empty spot just for the same,got them from a local source this year good seeds,but damn you would think you were buying cannabis seeds from them,pack of 10 seeds 5 bucks,lmao,last year we started saving seeds too,tomato and cucumbers are from last year

Top Bottom