DIY Stealth Grow Dresser

• Thread starter Kodaxx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kodaxx

Hey! This is going to be my first real contribution here at THC Farmer, besides the work I've done on the magazine so far, so I figured I'd take pics of the grow box I'm building and do a little step-by-step kinda deal. It's SO easy, the only things I've used so far is a screwdriver, a drill, a saw, and a bud light! So here it is!

Well....it seems that the photo uploading option isn't working, so this post will be set as a placeholder! Check back for content soon! I'll be gone over the weekend so when I get back, hopefully the attachments deal is fixed, and also I will resume work on the box!

S

stackinthedeck

Hey! This is going to be my first real contribution here at THC Farmer, besides the work I've done on the magazine so far, so I figured I'd take pics of the grow box I'm building and do a little step-by-step kinda deal. It's SO easy, the only things I've used so far is a screwdriver, a drill, a saw, and a bud light! So here it is!

Well....it seems that the photo uploading option isn't working, so this post will be set as a placeholder! Check back for content soon! I'll be gone over the weekend so when I get back, hopefully the attachments deal is fixed, and also I will resume work on the box!

Cant wait to see. I will sub.

stackin

K

Kodaxx

Haha...I guess I don't know how to edit! But here are the pictures I have taken so far...there is more progress on it, but I haven't got the pictures onto the computer yet. Got the 400W hydrofarm hps hooked up though! Ready to rock!

Anyway, first I assembled the dresser....mostly..then I put on a back and a bottom.
attachment.php

Then after than I took some straight brackets, and attached all the drawer faces together, leaving about a 1/4" space in between them.
attachment.php

The third step involved attaching a piece of plywood to the back of the drawer faces, for strength, and to seal up the edges on the top, left, right, and bottom, and in between the drawers.
attachment.php

After that I attached some rails inside the cabinet so that I could push the new door that I've made flush up against the rails and effectively seal off the grow area. In the future, I plan to add that stick-on foam shit to actually SEAL everything off, and caulk the insides on the cabinet all off. it's a WIP people lol.
attachment.php

And also, I added a few of these magnet do-hicky's to hold the door on when in place. The door actually fits pretty snugm but I figured, what the hell.
attachment.php

IMAG0070
IMAG0067
IMAG0068
IMAG0071
IMAG0072
winta

winta

lookin good so far bro! cant wait to see how it turns out :)

D

donastro

im doing almost the same thing man! first time ever on my part, just ordered me ballast and cool tube from a local shop today should be getting it before the end of the week... by the end of this coming weekend i should have it setup... whats your plan on going about this?? heres a few pics of my own, not much yet..

UPLOAD PICS TO THCFARMER!

G

giantsfan24

I'd consider a magnetic "tot lock" for security just in case...never know and they are very stealth..

I use one for my box. PM me if you need more info..

Top Bottom