Diy Uc Of Dank

• Thread starter hiiipower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Minitiger

Minitiger

Not much of a believer in coincidences myself!

Yeah, lbl is Long Bottom Leaf... You know I grew that out?
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/lbl-x-harlequin.77041/page-2

Only pack of seeds I've grown that I actually kept 2 different phenos becuase I liked them both so much. The pineapple kush pheno is great and potent, but I also kept one that has no effect on me whatsoever. Actually it's very unsatisfying, but I think that's the high cbd/low thc one(I don't really have any ailments that I would notice cbd helping, so idk). Haven't had it tested... Every female(4) was completely different but very very high quality.

With any luck I'll be in LA right after you crop the TOL and Sunny D and LL. Hopefully I can time that out right hahaha

IF I crop the current grow. And that's a big if. Huge heat wave coming, I'm really, really nervous. My central heat and air has a bad habit of crapping out when the temps get the highest. Supposed to get up to 108 by Monday (fucking WHAT???) so I'm fully anticipating issues. But maybe not. Maybe everything will work out fine. Still, I've never run my AC this much this early. Even if it doesn't break, I'm dreading my next power bill haha.

If I survive this summer, the current run should be cured up and ready for proper smoking by mid to late August, depending. I will say that one of those ToL's could very possibly take 14 weeks, which is fine with me, but that means it ain't gonna be ready when the rest are. Either way.... Elllllll Ayyyyyy.... Haha. Get yer ass out here!

Btw, where'd you get the LBL from? I know Loran bred that strain, but I was looking at Mota's site and saw he had those beans. Just curious. Sea really talked that strain up. And pretty much everybody else has, too. I'm extremely interested.

hiiipower

hiiipower

My bad I didn't know you meant just straight LBL. Never grown it myself, but yeah Sea praises it so that's a pretty great vote of confidence. I bet it's amazing. Jc2 is the highest quality cannabis I've ever personally grown or seen. The resin layer on it is something else(though this sugar dog might be close).

Minitiger

Minitiger

My bad I didn't know you meant just straight LBL. Never grown it myself, but yeah Sea praises it so that's a pretty great vote of confidence. I bet it's amazing. Jc2 is the highest quality cannabis I've ever personally grown or seen. The resin layer on it is something else(though this sugar dog might be close).

Nah, I was just wondering if the LBL portion of the hybrid you mentioned was Long Bottom Leaf. I just thought it was weird that you mentioned it, simply because I've been doing a lot of reading about that strain lately. And whilst researching, I saw that @Motarebel had seeds of those available, so.... Yeah, just thought it was a happy coincidence that you had grown a hybrid of it. I'm taking it as a sign and thinking I'll probably grab a pack or two sooner rather than later.

Anyway....

Minitiger

Minitiger

Yo. Post some updates, dude! Thought the farm was doing the whole "no notification" thing again, so I finally checked your thread. Where you at?!?

hiiipower

hiiipower

Yo. Post some updates, dude! Thought the farm was doing the whole "no notification" thing again, so I finally checked your thread. Where you at?!?

Hey all. I'm still growin'! Took a little time away from my computer but I'm taking pics again and want to share. Gotta finish up this grow log....

Sugar Dog... turned out very interesting. I did find the "sugar" pheno I was looking for that is practically a clone of the breeders mother. Wasn't able to keep it though because it was the one that hermed so badly I tossed the clone of it 4 weeks into bloom. Haze looking buds, very hairy and leafy, and just slightly foxtailed. Each pheno was a different version of spice. Not in a mexican food kinda way, but like an exotic spice of incense and perfume. Some females had more chem influence. The chem phenos are relaxing and the haze pheno is great mind weed. It's all I smoke, I think I found out what my favorite flavor is on this grow, definitely in the realm of the spicy hazes. Good yield, better than average on 3/4 females.

Eclipse was fine. The pineapple flavor that it reeks of in bloom fades completely after drying into a more skunky smell. Pretty disappointing on that part. Not very strong, just a nice cerebral high. The small plant was a terrible yielder, but the big one was really good. Nice fist size buds at the end of bloom, but they shrink more than average when dried, kind of fluffy.

Sugar Dog, chem pheno
IMG 0254

Sugar Dog, "sugar" haze pheno
IMG 0260
All 4 Sugar Dogs...
IMG 0258
Pineapple Fruit Loops...
IMG 0265
Eclipse...
IMG 0267

Minitiger

Minitiger

Digging the looks of the Sugar "haze" pheno. I mean, I like the way all of them are looking, but that Haze pheno looks real good....

Too bad about the Eclipse, but I don't mind "skunk." Do you mean, like, "road-kill skunk" or more just like a "generic weed/skunk"-type thing? Either way, good to hear you've been just kicking it and fishing and shit. Looking forward to doing that for a few weeks myself. The "kicking it" part, I mean haha. Doubt I'll be doing any fishing, although that does sound good, too haha.

hiiipower

hiiipower

So pretty good grow, happy with the quality of everything even though Im coming across quite a few seeds from the herms. Too bad about the herm on all the sugar dogs, the one I kept and am running one more time is the frostiest bud I've ever seen personally. It didn't herm terribly so hopefully I don't get too many seeds this time around.

Anyways, I know there's not many hydro growers that follow this, but for the sake of being thorough I wanted to mention that the nylon sock with compost in it(i.e turning my reservoir into an aact the last few days before res changes), did not help give me more organic flavor or nutrient density imo. I thought I might be able to feed some microbes that way but it didn't all that much. It created a slight mess in the tanks, nothing bad really, but also really no benefit to doing it. Also I left the plants flushing with the aact water and to be honest it messed my flush up, didn't have as white of an ash this time around. Live and learn

Trying a new method of feeding my hydro plants organically in my newest threads. I found a much much better way that might actually work this time. Should be fun!

Minitiger

Minitiger

Dawg, my name is right under the post, and my avatar next to it. I know you know how to navigate this site, come on now.

Bahaha just messin'.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/theres-a-natural-mystic-blowin.82707/

Haha! I think you know I do not know at all how to navigate this site. Or any other site, for that matter haha. How long did it take me to even figure out how to post photos again? Haha! I think it took me about eight months haha. Anyway, gonna check that thread out now fo sho.

Top Bottom