Dizzle's 4th MPB run Blackberry kush style

• Thread starter mrdizzle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Tricomfan- you might want to add a 6in on the end to help it all, I use majority ridged ducting which helps huge with air flow

I was thinking of running the 6" light tubes and ducts with all individual inlets. The grow chamber will be on a raised floor so to speak, so the ducts are going straight from the floor to the roof. The air just inlets from below the floor. That would cut down on back pressure big time. Then, make all the ducts the same length, and into a manifold with the 8" fan. Whaddya think?:thinking

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
damn dizzle, hopefully u will be able to contain those beasts..do u think they are going to be too big..of just barely?

C

CannaColorado

i asked the guys at hercules a couple of times how good the rigid ducting was vs the flex and they tried to tell me i wouldn't notice a difference. I figured it had to be a huge difference because there flex has all those ridges and air moves in spirals so that shit would get hit constanly, but what do i know i am just some guy that grows weed and bothers the HVAC store.

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Blackberry. Yum,Yum,Yum.
Were the hell have I been.
I don't know how I have been missing this one.
Well 2 bong loads should teach me to pay attention..

L

LivingTheDream

gotta keep an eye on this one! Dizzle allways puts on a good show!

LTD

M

mrdizzle

70 gal res, you will def notice a different with ridged ducting, I dont know what they are smoking but get a cut of it because it must turn your brain to mush

I went in last night and green cleaned and thinned out the plants, I had to really it was out of control in there. I will post some pics tonight,

M

Mr.Smokster

What are your expectations for the yield for each plant? Cant wait and will be watchn, peace.

ALLegal420

ALLegal420

Premium Member
Supporter
Dizzle, looking awesome! It's inspiring to go from ur first MPB grow thread up to now, every grow has been better than the last and your absolutely killing it 4 grows in!! Thanks for posting your grows up and answering questions, there's definitely some awesome/helpful growers on this board.

M

mrdizzle

How many watts and sq footage? Please explain how you setup your lights and there cooling system.

the room is 10ft x 13ft with 4000ws

there is a pic of the lighting set up in my 2nd MPB journal, pretty easy I run ridged along the floor and ceiling

M

mrdizzle

What are your expectations for the yield for each plant? Cant wait and will be watchn, peace.

hard to say, I dont like guessing anymore, now I wait until its bagged up, I think it will be a serious run

S

Sway

Beautiful job as always dizz.. Looks like this will be the best run yet...ill be lurking.. Much respect bro..

M

mrdizzle

thanks sway glad your back

here is day 7 of flower, last night I raped this plants, I cleaned the shit out of them, they were just to thick bushy, I dont think i will touch them again. I have a feeling I am going to get some AAA++++ bud out of this room.

kush4breakfast

kush4breakfast

how many gallons is your main res? thinking of doing something almost identical to this. only thing is that my ceilings are only like 6". when do you think i should be flipping them?

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Amazing... Your girls have blown up in a matter of days! This looks like an epic run in the making Mr. dizzle. :cool

M

mrdizzle

how many gallons is your main res? thinking of doing something almost identical to this. only thing is that my ceilings are only like 6". when do you think i should be flipping them?

thats pretty low, you will need to do some training so your plants dont hit the ceiling

kush4breakfast

kush4breakfast

im gonna be running this kush that had very very minimal stretch in coco, so i figured since you flip yours at 3ft, i could maybe get away with flipping them at 2ft or something with my low ceilings. just wondering what your input was.

M

mrdizzle

you can use the cages to tie the branches down to make it work, I would try 2ft to start and see how it goes

Top Bottom