Dizzle's 4th MPB run Blackberry kush style

• Thread starter mrdizzle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Big Big biatches,
it looks like a lot of fun trying to move around in there.

B

Boots Sugarleaf

much props are rockin that blackberry cut so well! shit man!

keep on keepin on bro

M

mrdizzle

here some day 49, these pics dont do a whole lot of justice but I had to show something. I will show the pics of the plants when I cut them down to show how insane these plants and buds look.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Tree Hugger

Mr. D rocking the free world....do any tree hugging lately? :)

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Dizzle wit the huge treez my nizzle! U werent lyin when u said this run would b epic! And at day 49... these ladies have a lot of swelling 2 still do! Cant wait 2 get ahold of some of these kush cutz and c if i cant crush em like ol dizzle here. Much props -Keepz

E

easypleasie

You weren't kidding about how frosty they get! Looks like you're gonna have a really nice pull, bro.

My girls are bare back like yours in the corners lol. They look all funky when you train the branches out.

Are you still top feeding 24/7? I've drowned the netpot on my middle girl a few times now. Had to slow the feed to a trickle to keep it from flooding.

Looking forward to your 5th and 6th runs :)

M

mrdizzle

I am really looking forward to this one

still top feeding, I only use a 500gph pump for all the buckets with one feed tube that had a T on it and then 2 short 5inch pieces flowing on each side. I read you were using a 1200gph pump with is probablly why u were flooding them esp if they are packed with roots. I can wait to see what someone does with a high yeilding strain like those 13dawgs

M

mrdizzle

yea you gotta train the back ones, in the future I wont have any sides of the bulbs without a plant behind it, I think you could do a 9plant room, with 4000ws, add plants to the backsides of all those 1000wers, and just strip the outside plants down, that would add the yeild of one full plant, give you the yeilds of 4 full plants off 4000ws

E

easypleasie

yeah bro, 1200 is way too much. I had the bypass open all the way and the valves partially closed and it was still too much. Even with the 700, I have the bypass open half way and the drip ring turned down to a slight drip on the middle plant. Roots must be solid in there.

Totally agree, the 9 plant/4k could work out great if you had the extra space. You could still pull a lb with light from one side...plant would just get trained out like a fan.

I'm thinking about adding 1-2 rows of 4" pvc all around the sides to flower rooted clones. This could add some variety and use up a little bit of the space along the wall that is normally wasted. Either run the tubes flooded or top feed/nft. Won't get that great of yield but you'll be able to test out how strains react to your nutrient levels. Could give ya an idea of what would grow well together. But i'm mostly interested in having a little variety :)

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Dynomite! Lovin' the pics. Soda can for ref is sweet. :rauch08:

M

mrdizzle

yea I was holding the bud up to the fan, a box of gloves, my foot, haha took me a minute to allow my brain to work and realize the soda I was drinking is a good point of ref, trimmed for 14hr straight until 4am, but finished in one day. I think thats about all you can get outta kush, 2per light doesnt look like its going to be hard

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Superb skillz mrdizzle!!! I'm lovin' the tree shots... :cool

ALLegal420

ALLegal420

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow dizzle, killer looking harvest, getting the system dialed in for sure! Thanks for posting all the information and pics, your a great asset (sp?) to this site!

Looking forward to hearing the gpw on this run and some dried pics if possible.

What's your plans for the next run (strain, any room changes)?

Thanks,
ALLegal

A

antimatter

yea you gotta train the back ones, in the future I wont have any sides of the bulbs without a plant behind it, I think you could do a 9plant room, with 4000ws, add plants to the backsides of all those 1000wers, and just strip the outside plants down, that would add the yeild of one full plant, give you the yeilds of 4 full plants off 4000ws

It works but it always ends up "why didn't I just add another light for that extra plant so its not one sided" or "oh shit not enough room for those extra plants" but if you have the room, those 1 sided plants can get pretty dam big. Then theres the factor of if the light is close enough to the wall the light just ends up getting reflected back, I don't feel its wasted light but some do :/

I like to keep my room extremely white and reflective including the floors and ceiling, and every bulb gets close to the wall.

Top Bottom