Dizzle's 4th MPB run Blackberry kush style

• Thread starter mrdizzle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I'm getting my Blackberry on Tuesday....can't freaking wait. Im going to be scrogging in coco on this run and plan on switching to vertical lighting in an under current on my next run. I like the idea of the cool tubes. I'm gonna be following this one for sure. :banana1sv6:

Quick question for you....What ppm are you feeding your girls?

Im going to be running a different nute line up than you but I was just curious as to how hard I can push this strain.

Thanks mrdizzle!

M

mrdizzle

my ppms are at 900-1300. I had my kush up to 1500 with no problems. Im still learning the nute game with these to be honest with you

I had to change some cooltube lengths so I took some pics, day 9 of flower

the first pic is of the "6th plant", it only gets light from one side so I trimmed and trained the fuck outta it so it gets some monster kolas

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
:mmm Such phenomenal growth rate with the MPB setup! Those vertical cool tubes are badass too... nice work mrdizzle!

kush4breakfast

kush4breakfast

yeah im definitely gonna need some tubes. are all your tubes connected to 1 fan dizzle?

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn its Dizzle of the Jungle in here. I can only imagine once she starts to flower your gonna be one big hash ball coming out of there every nite. Great job lookin sic as ever, those should be some monster smokes.

C

Coxie

kush yields

mrdizzle,

what do you expect with your blackberry kush yield?
Coxie

M

mrdizzle

thanks for the props

Coxie, Its very hard to guess the yeild. Still learning how big plants have to be to pull down multi lbs plants. I would like 8

B

bakershredhead

Yo dizzle I know your using flora nova right. What ratio's you running per gl? Also what ec/ppm meter you using? Wondering what your conversion is.

M

mrdizzle

I use 5-7 ml per gallon give or take, I am using the .5 conversion. I just use a hanna pen. I am able to set the ph and ppm, then add water back with affecting ph or ppm.

M

mrdizzle

here is day 16 of flower, re-fucking-dic how big these girls got, the one plant is 6ft wide by 3.5ft tall

P

Pow3rBaLL

Thats cool man, i never seen anyone run soil in a bubble bucket b4

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Good God those ladies are HUMONGUS! Looks beautiful in there.

Hey Dizzle, I got my blackberry cuts the other day and they don't seem to be rooting. Got all the conditions set just right, 80 degrees in a dome. I got a Goo in there that is shooting roots that was taken at the same time. Is the blackberry a tough strain to clone? Will it take a bit longer? Should I perhaps put em in a cloner and ditch the dome?

M

mrdizzle

mine root in like 10 days in rapid roots, time will tell I would wait and see

J

jack the reaper

deeeamn dizz! u eva slo down?
looks like 8 per plant to me, maybe 12...
;^)
keep it cracklin brotha

Latest posts

Top Bottom