Dizzle's 4th MPB run Blackberry kush style

• Thread starter mrdizzle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrdizzle

This is my 4th run in this magical system.

4000w, cooltubes cooled by maxfan 8in
1800gph bottom feed
500gph 24/7 top feed
8in coco baskets sitting in 10in net pots
pondmaster ap100

Vegged 3wks on a 4x4 with a 1000w
vegged 18days in the buckets

Here are some pics 2 days after I transplantrf them into the buckets

give me a couple mins to go take pics and I will show you what they look like today

Dizzles 4th mpb run blackberry kush style
Dizzles 4th mpb run blackberry kush style 2
Dizzles 4th mpb run blackberry kush style 3
Dizzles 4th mpb run blackberry kush style 4
Dizzles 4th mpb run blackberry kush style 5
B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
damn dizzle,no. 4 already huh?! moving right along...i figure about 8months or so and i will be there..i am going to start living in these threads..i have been lurking for awhile,popping in on a good majority of the mpb's..what strain are you running?edit*lol..blackberry:smiley_joint: Burn

R

RMCG

I guess I need to go read 1 - 3 now...

Have you run this with coco pots before? (why I admit I missed the first 3 threads :sleepy)

kush4breakfast

kush4breakfast

i've been reading your other threads. lots of great info. ive learned a whole lot and also am making the switch from coco to MPB.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Alright dizzle! I will be following this one. :afroweed:

I am gathering parts for a 4k 5 bucket mpb as well.:banana:

Questions:
are you running the 8" fan on all 4 tubes in series?
is that the 6x6 mesh for concrete for your cages?
ever get any rust on yours?
i have seen some rusty, but it seems to be the best material i have seen so far.

M

mrdizzle

day 1 of flower, they are 3ft tall, untopped, they are going to over grow this room I already know It. I should have flipped 5days ago before I went to vegas.

M

mrdizzle

Alright dizzle! I will be following this one. :afroweed:

I am gathering parts for a 4k 5 bucket mpb as well.:banana:

Questions:
are you running the 8" fan on all 4 tubes in series?
is that the 6x6 mesh for concrete for your cages?
ever get any rust on yours?
i have seen some rusty, but it seems to be the best material i have seen so far.

the 8in cools all the lights, its like a zig zag pattern of tubing.

6x6 concrete cages, not really rusty maybe a little bit. I wouldnt stress over it

K

Kpezzy

Dizz, looking fantastic my friend! could you give us a little more info on the veg room maybe a pic or two? I only ask because I am trying to put together something and I am not sure what the best way to veg and then be able to pull the plant and net pots out of veg and slap them right into my system....thanks man

M

mrdizzle

the blackberry is for someone in grassvalley.

its just a grolab tent with a 4x4 table and a 1000w MH. I top feed for 5 minutes every 6hrs in the coco basket. I tried the rockwool twice and I didnt like it, I thought the roots structure was better in the baskets because of the air pruning, just like smart pots, I veg for a while and in a 6in cube the roots started to be brown and what not

L

Lost

Hey dizzle, I have noticed on my 2 larger coco MPB's that after the roots are well established in the tub, they wick the water up to the coco. The top 2 inches are dry but under that it stays nice and moist.. You might be able to cut to top feed after a while.

I guess im kinda against top feed in my region because of the fungas gnat problems in my area. If the top is moist the buggers make house..

fd3swidow

fd3swidow

im tuning into this one I recently just picked up from blackberry from attitude bank and I want to see what they do in this system. Nice gro bro props!

M

mrdizzle

This blackberry turns completely white with crystals. it rivals the white IMHO. Its not as strong of a smoke as say bubba but bag appeal is 2nd to none. Not to mention the fac that the buds get the size of soda cans

fd3swidow

fd3swidow

man that sounds good im currently doing white widow and i like it but its time for a change!

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

vegas baby....how'd the tables treat you? you must have a mpb babysitter, these blackberry's seem like they will do well in a mpb and it looks like you've got a few more feet to stretch before you hit the ceiling. can't wait to see how they turn out.

off topic but I was watching the news and they ran a story about igrow's new mobile grow labs, it was retarded, i think it was on nbc, check it out if you get a chance...

K

Kpezzy

so is that a soil inside of the smartpot? all coco? thank you for the info on the veg room sounds perfect to me I have a 4x4 so thats what I'll do, you like the MH for veg huh? I was thinking T5 8 lamp but I would imagine that a 1k MH would be much better

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

the 8in cools all the lights, its like a zig zag pattern of tubing.

6x6 concrete cages, not really rusty maybe a little bit. I wouldnt stress over it

Sweet! That sounds good to me. I have an 8" already. I will set that aside to cool the 4 1k's.
The rust thing also eases my mind. I saw some rusty at Home dePot, and was imagining that it might turn into a rusty mess with all of the moisture from the ladies.

Thank you once again.:cool0041:

M

mrdizzle

Igrow makes me sick, someone told me they shut it down. HAHA do they roll up to your house with a van that says IGROW on it. whats this world coming too

Tricomfan- you might want to add a 6in on the end to help it all, I use majority ridged ducting which helps huge with air flow

I seriously fucked myself in this room I can tell, waaaaaaaay over grown. This blackberry turns into a bush, I didnt top of FIM her, she just grew out

Apache69

Apache69

Right on man! Thank you SO much for the great info you provide! Rock on!

Latest posts

Top Bottom