Dizzle's booty clappin on ya grave

• Thread starter mrdizzle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

swisscheese

I converted a friend over to 100% canna coco and they were complaining about watering once a day and mentioned they were going to switch back over to promix but when they broke some harvest records and pulled out the rootball to find fuzzy white roots they decided to stick with it... funny. We will see what happens in the future though as far as going with 100% coco, Im being forced to switch over to an ultra low yielding purple kush cut... was dreading it but knew it was coming, fucking markets man.

Everything looks great on your end by the way :)

I am finishing up a run of straight coco 3g pots and 5g hempies I'll have results posted and he's welcome to check it out definitely beats promix all day in my experience.

B

bakershredhead

Yo dizzle nizzle hey I've got my mBp buckets filled with coco also wondering about reusing it and if you have or if u just dumP it and get new coco?

M

mrdizzle

hey dizz I got some root rot starting in my mpb and wanted to know what should I use to clean them off h202, hydofungicide, zone? I want to pull them out of the net basket and hydroton rinse them and transplant into five gal. perilite coco and then into the 27 gallon tubs. Their in 4x4 rockwool cubes and showing new fresh white roots coming out but then there the brown slimy shit ones.

I really liked the hydrofungicide, with the way that coco room of yours looks you might just want to pack in the MPB after this run
mrdizzle

Do you think CO2 would have made a significant increase in your yield?

I always wonder about that, I would have to assume it would, how much would be the questions

Yo dizzle nizzle hey I've got my mBp buckets filled with coco also wondering about reusing it and if you have or if u just dumP it and get new coco?

you know, I just reused some in both my last transplants, at least 1/3 of the stuff was reused, not problems at all. I flushed it really good and did some pond cleaner enzymes that soaked in the coco for a couple weeks.

if its no problem to store your coco to reuse then its probably worth your while to just save the trips to the dump

B

bakershredhead

Thanks Dizzle, So basically just take the coco that I'm using now and flush real well and then let it soak in some pond enzymes instead of something like cannazym, and then reuse for the following run. Whats your deal with the two 27gl totes? I just reversed my feed lines on the bottom of my mpb buckets and made them my drain lines instead of have another bucket that the top one drains into. Do you think there is some sort of advantage to have the bottom container? Sorry one last question what type of pond zymes did ya you use and obviously did it work? Thanks bro, I keep seeing Rdwc grows and in the back of my mind I wanna go for it again but fuck that.

M

mrdizzle

Thanks Dizzle, So basically just take the coco that I'm using now and flush real well and then let it soak in some pond enzymes instead of something like cannazym, and then reuse for the following run. Whats your deal with the two 27gl totes? I just reversed my feed lines on the bottom of my mpb buckets and made them my drain lines instead of have another bucket that the top one drains into. Do you think there is some sort of advantage to have the bottom container? Sorry one last question what type of pond zymes did ya you use and obviously did it work? Thanks bro, I keep seeing Rdwc grows and in the back of my mind I wanna go for it again but fuck that.

those bottom containers are only for elevation, I use plywood screwed on 2x8's in the other room but I was too lazy to go make more

you can def use cannazym but the pond cleaner was $14 bucks and treats 1000+ gallons. it worked really good for me, I believe there isnt much of a difference except they charge you $130 bucks to treat like 600gal

T

tommytwotone

I have a few questions about your plant training.

do you top at all???

and if you dont does your bud on the braches fill out like top buds from the side lighting?

Thanks Dizzle

M

mrdizzle

I have a few questions about your plant training.

do you top at all???

and if you dont does your bud on the braches fill out like top buds from the side lighting?

Thanks Dizzle

I typically FIM, but I dont with the blackberry they get super brachy anyways.

the great thing about vertical is more all of the buds get size to the unlike overhead lighting

T

tommytwotone

This seems like a faster way to achieve vegging yields as compared to over head growing...

A lot of people top to great an even canopy of tops. your saying that the side branches develop like top colas because of the vertical lighting? seems like there would be no recovery time.

(I know same question)

do you feel that the fimming is necessary to achieve hi yields. or maybe only the indica dominate plants like bubba kush

M

mrdizzle

its strain specific, bubba for sure,bumps yeild way up on most lower yeilding plants but its something you'll have to test to make sure it suits your plant

L

Lost

Yea, bubba the entire plant is useable. Its pretty amazing. Even the famed 13 dawgs cannot compare to it. Tons of larf. OG's seem to do the same thing, but the OG's tend to make golf ball to softball sized nugs anyway.

I mean I even harvested the trunk bud on my 98 bubbas back when I had it.

T

tommytwotone

question on slime build up...

In my res my feed lines are covered in a brown slime... I am guessing nute build up...

So my question, do you ever flush your lines or clean your res in the middle of a grow?

E

easypleasie

What up dizzle, lost? Good to see you guys still posting. One of these days I'll get back to posting more :)

My wifi is the same way, no larf at all with vert lights and topping once. And so true Lost about the 13 dawgs...larf city, especially if you don't clean up a good 2.5 ft. diameter on the insides. I pulled 2.8 lbs off one 13 dawgs and another 6-8 ounces of larf. I would rather have less weight and better buds than more with a ton of larf.

M

mrdizzle

easy what up dude you still in the chow mix? that casey was the same way if it wasnt getting prime like it looked like chipmunks ate 80% of the bud, all gross and stringy

I hear this wifi is the holy grail who does that OGraskal?

aleYarok

aleYarok

damn dizzle 1,955 post and you dont know???
white x fire

check out this thread to see the glory of OGR...

if that doesnt do it for ya idk what will

E

easypleasie

yeah bro, I was using 50/50 chow mix and 10 gallon tubs. Could have used bigger tubs though. I'm going back to straight coco and bigger tubs this run. Trying to simplify watering to once a day if possible. If there isn't much of a difference, i'll stay with all coco.

My 13 dawgs had so many branches with big colas that light wasn't getting to the smaller buds. Limey green crap! Makes insane hash though :)

The wifi is def a holy grail type strain. Killer smoke, appeal/smell and pretty good yielder for a kush. I've been averaging 1.3-1.4 lb a plant on girls getting hit by two lights. 1.75 per is doable as I get it more dialed in. I stuck two seeds in coco straight out of the pack and the one that came up has been my keeper. I still have 10 seeds left for a rainy day lol. Here's one side of a 1.4lb wifi girl that was barely 4ft tall.

DSC3216
T

tommytwotone

Lighting question.

How do you guys run your lights open or cool tube? if its cool tube how to you run the duct work to get maximum airflow with minimal invasiveness.

I

innercityphunk

yeah bro, I was using 50/50 chow mix and 10 gallon tubs. Could have used bigger tubs though. I'm going back to straight coco and bigger tubs this run. Trying to simplify watering to once a day if possible. If there isn't much of a difference, i'll stay with all coco.

My 13 dawgs had so many branches with big colas that light wasn't getting to the smaller buds. Limey green crap! Makes insane hash though :)

The wifi is def a holy grail type strain. Killer smoke, appeal/smell and pretty good yielder for a kush. I've been averaging 1.3-1.4 lb a plant on girls getting hit by two lights. 1.75 per is doable as I get it more dialed in. I stuck two seeds in coco straight out of the pack and the one that came up has been my keeper. I still have 10 seeds left for a rainy day lol. Here's one side of a 1.4lb wifi girl that was barely 4ft tall.
Wow, that's an impressive wifi bush! is that DWC?

L

Lost

The amout of trics it makes is retarded. You pull so much from the has runs its a head scratcher. Just so much frost. My issue with it is potency tho. I dunno why, perhaps because its so sativa. When Im smoking again ill have to sample it again, as well as my rom/dawgs cross. The rom/dawgs is even better with the trics, but many more leafs, which is fine if you hashing a good percentage of your crop..

Top Bottom