Dizzle's booty clappin on ya grave

• Thread starter mrdizzle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrdizzle

thanks for the kind word everyone

there are 4k of lights in both rooms, the room with the wk5 girls is 10ft by 12ft and other room that got transplanted yesterday is 9.5ftx10ft

I feed in veg: floranova grow at 5ml per gal, cal-mg 5ml per gal, silica at 1/2tsp per gal and dripclean

in flower: floranova bloom 5-8ml per gal
koolbloom liquild starting week 2 thru week 4
cal-mg, silica drip clean

start of wk 5-thru mid week 7 I use floranova bloom, MOAB and Hammer head, calmag, drip clean

then I flush from midwk 7 until harvest 60-63days

I use canna coco and whatever perlite they have, I used the small stuff last run , this run I used the big perlite, I think I prefer the big

Ideally too instead of teh overflow buckets I would link all the plants together with 1/2in tubing so the overflow could be drained into a drain

Aligee

Aligee

I love the floranova nutes I'm gonna have to go back to that asap nice 'ish
Mr D!!!

badhalf

badhalf

I would try to put 12 buckets in there,, two plants in everywhere you have X's and then throw in a plant on the top and bottom so that every light is surrounded by plants except the ones that are facing the walls, thats exactly how I have mine set up, if I had another 3-4ft of width I would put in 2 more plants making it 14 total, so every side of the light has plant by it, and it would bump what ever yeild I get up another lb or 2

another thing that I love about this system is you can start the plants out close to the lights and then back them out as they grow, makes a ton more budsites than letting the plant grow to the light.

Thanks a bunch Dizz your Da Shit!!!

B

Bobby Smith

Monsieur Dizzle, two queskshtuns - how many plants in Room #2 (the week 5 room), and (in your best estimation), what would the weight of a plant be right now? Not dried bud weight, but weight of pot, media, and plant (all together)..........sorry, I know it's a weird question, but I'm a weird kinda guy :)

Looking at turntables right now and trying to size them correctly........

M

mrdizzle

there are 12 plants in the room, I guess each plant weights 10lbs-20lbs ish. hard to tell, a couple are so heavy i noticed last night they actually bend the metal in the cages and buckled the part that sticks into teh bucket

B

Bobby Smith

Thanks bro, appreciate it.

Sized out the turntables to support 100 pounds each, so methinks that should be plenty (but found 150 pounds if I need it)...........gonna make a DIY Spinner (for trees).....

http://www.spinnerhydro.com/

Again, thanks man for all your contributions and I for one am glad you're still around.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice work mrdizzle! Man I thought I was pushing things with a 1:1 ratio on the coco to chunky perlite... :thinking

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

You son of a bitch Dizzle!!! Everytime I read this thread, I can imagine you even though I do not know you Booty Clappin. I cannot get it out of my head. Clap Clap Clap Clap

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Sized out the turntables to support 100 pounds each, so methinks that should be plenty (but found 150 pounds if I need it)...........gonna make a DIY Spinner (for trees).....

Again, thanks man for all your contributions and I for one am glad you're still around.

They are pretty easy to make. My buddy makes them out of Lazy Susan wheels. Then attaching a larger circular board over it. Then he puts casters out to support the ends and it helps him move it easy.

B

Bobby Smith

They are pretty easy to make. My buddy makes them out of Lazy Susan wheels. Then attaching a larger circular board over it. Then he puts casters out to support the ends and it helps him move it easy.

Not sure we're talking about the same thing - I think you're talking about manual spinners, whereas I'm looking at electrical turntables that will rotate the trees one RPM around a central light source.

Anyways, neither here nor there...........back to the Dizzle Show.

M

mrdizzle

thats a pretty sick idea bro I will be looking for the DIY

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

What's all this Under Current malarkey I've been hearing about?

Flora Nova in coco. I'm sold and am selling my UCs. Thanks and good luck, not that you need it as shit looks killer already with them fat booty hoes filling the space.

D

Donkdbz

What do you think of the MOAB/Hammerhead combo vs just using Overdrive?

Also was checking out Growstones.
http://www.growstone.com/
supposedly same water retening as perlite but more air according to there chart.

Debating next run Coco/Perlite, Chow Mix(coco/hydrotone) or being 1st one trying Coco/Growstones.

C

Coxie

Hey Dizzle

Great to see you posting again. I've just finished my first hempy run, 3 trees, vegged 'em huge, and pulled over 2lbs per tree, straight perlite, floranova all the way. No worries either. Thanks again for the help bro, I wouldn't have done or even gone forward with the hempy's if it wasn't for you. No shit. My patients thank you, my head thanks you and my friggin' bank account really thanks you! I'd like to find out more about your drip system, I'm about to implement one for this next run. I also would like to find out more about coco. Cool to pm you?

So long to the mpb's, worries and bullshit......good riddance.

You killed it again! Great work.

Coxie

brd

brd

Looks great. Dizzle what would you think about vegging in a UC for the hempys. You could use small like 3" or 5.5" net pots. When ready you could trans plant net pot and all to the hempy and have the roots all the way to the bottom. Run another week in veg and I would think they would be ready to flip.

Just looking for a use for that dusty UC you have. I guess if the veg times are similar than there would be no advantage. Do you think it would work.

M

mrdizzle

Great to see you posting again. I've just finished my first hempy run, 3 trees, vegged 'em huge, and pulled over 2lbs per tree, straight perlite, floranova all the way. No worries either. Thanks again for the help bro, I wouldn't have done or even gone forward with the hempy's if it wasn't for you. No shit. My patients thank you, my head thanks you and my friggin' bank account really thanks you! I'd like to find out more about your drip system, I'm about to implement one for this next run. I also would like to find out more about coco. Cool to pm you?

So long to the mpb's, worries and bullshit......good riddance.

You killed it again! Great work.

Coxie

Hey bro I forgot about that PM you sent me Ill hit you up

M

mrdizzle

Looks great. Dizzle what would you think about vegging in a UC for the hempys. You could use small like 3" or 5.5" net pots. When ready you could trans plant net pot and all to the hempy and have the roots all the way to the bottom. Run another week in veg and I would think they would be ready to flip.

Just looking for a use for that dusty UC you have. I guess if the veg times are similar than there would be no advantage. Do you think it would work.

I think I would stick to one medium. vegging this in the 5 gal grow bags allows you to get a huge root ball, so when you transplant you start seeing growth right away

messing around with the roots seems like you could start them off on the wrong foot

Top Bottom