Dizzle's booty clappin on ya grave

• Thread starter mrdizzle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrdizzle

wanted to show some pics of how I defoliate to creat a very dense plant structure

C

Coxie

dripper

Dizzle,

At what rate of flow was your dripper? How much per hour or day did you run through the dripper. Where did it drip in relation to the stem? Did you ever stop the drip feed? Also, you did continue the hempy style watering too, right? How often combined with the drip feed? Was the nute solution the same for your dripper?

Sorry for all the questions, but you've got the answers.

Thanks bro,
Coxie

M

mrdizzle

I should really call it top feed not dripper. its just 1/4tubing and 6-1/4in T's to spread out the flow. I use the topfeed instead of hand watering them, but its bascailly the same as if I took a hose and hand watered them, but that takes time and is hard to do once shit get overgrown. now I just fill a 44gal rubbermaid brute, and plug in the pump for about 8mins until about half the rubbermaid is empty, then plug it in for 3mins the next days then drain it out the day after that

what I do it water day 1 until I see run off, then the next two days I water without runoff. so basically 20gal day one, 10gal day two, 10gal day 3, day 4 I hit about 10gal of straight ph'd water, then day 5 water again until I see runoff, and do it like that, so they only get water once a day really

I found with the hempys you cant constantly keep the bottom mini-res full.

after a watering with runoff I'll have about 2gals in the bottom of the black MPB tubs (and 1-gal in the 10gal colored tubs in the wk6 room) over the next 2 days or so they plant sucks that water out of the bottom, by watering only 10gal I keep the top part of the plant from drying out while not feeding it so much I waterlog the bottom. I could just water till run off every 3 days but I have been able to maintain my PPMs and PH because the plant never fully dries out , which causes the nutes to build up

C

Coxie

bucket size

Hey Dizzle,

Could you do this type of grow in a huge bucket? I mean a 32 gallon brute. Can you think of why it wouldn't work.

Coxie

M

mrdizzle

i think they would work great, actually on the urbangrower website they are doing some trees in them, you can see that on the side of the trashcans there is a 1in hole drilled in the side

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
hey dizzle looking good bro,so did you put down the mpb style for hempy? curious if you are still running the mpb or have given it up..
Burn

badhalf

badhalf

well that didnt work . how do post youtube videos? was supposed to be bobble head video from youtube

A

amstercal

Glad to see you're still posting. How they doing? I'm sure they're huge by now.

M

mrdizzle

theres my girl. I will post some pics tonight maybe, the flowering room will pull 9lbs plus no doubt about it for 4k, and the vegging plants look amazing as well

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

mrdizzlees

Quick question for ya bro. When you defoliate, about what percentage of fan leaves do you take? I am about 4 days into flower on my girls and was planning on thinning things out a bit.

Thanks in advance!

M

mrdizzle

in veg I do a lot of the big water leafs, into flower I cant really say how many I pluck, its more by eye, I want the plant to look breezy. Ill stand back from the plants and get a nice view and that allows me to see what needs to get pluck. My goal is to open out the plant so that light can penetrate

U can see the plants in the big room, there are still plenty of leafs but you can also tell that light is getting thru
Im slacking Im taking pics tonight

C

Coxie

transplant transition

dizzle,

Can you explain, exactly, how you move your plants from the bins to the larger buckets? Do you set the smart pots right into the buckets or do you remove the root ball? This is tricky shit. I don't want to mess with the roots, but I need to find out the best way to transition them from smaller to larger containers.

Thanks in advance bro.

Coxie

Top Bottom