Dizzle's booty clappin on ya grave

• Thread starter mrdizzle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Widowmaker

Widowmaker

Dizzle,
You got beautiful bitches that really put out, that makes you Pimp Daddy. Impressive work Bro!!
:icon_spin:

M

mrdizzle

very nice nugs dizz!:harvest:

I have a question....about the ligh spacing....i have a 8 x 12 room i set up like yours with 4k..how far apart are your lights? ..right now they are 4.5-5ft apart... 0= 1k

X0X
0X0
X0X

they are about 4-4.5ft , I basically spaced them out even as I could and still fit the plants in there where I wanted them

Looks dank as ever, dizzle. Keep us posted on whether you're as happy with yield/smoke quality. Can't imagine you wouldn't be. Those buds look nice. And even if they didn't, the ulcer you were probably developing thanks you, I'm sure.

I expect them to be on par, Im not a fan of the smoke really its not strong, I have some sour diesel and oil for myself

easiest grow ever, I spent probably 10hrs total in that room over 2 month, and 6hrs of that was for plucking leafs, timer feed, drained to my garage, stuck a hose in the res every 4days and filled it up takes about 5mins

to flush the system I just fill, turn the pumps on until its empty, refill with nutes and be out. KISS

Dizzle,
You got beautiful bitches that really put out, that makes you Pimp Daddy. Impressive work Bro!!
:icon_spin:

thanks bro I bang a lot of chicks too

Since looks like you got the blackberry owned. You got any new strains you gonna give a go?

actually I do plan on moving on from the berry, Im moving after my other room is done and I plan on doing some high yeilding strains like Chemdog #4 ect so perhaps a 3p per light is in my future

M

mrdizzle

trim reaper, I typically do the kolas by hand while Im bucking

Aligee

Aligee

Your a chief dizzle your gonna have lots of indians following ya lead brah ...your one of the Farms top
farmers always impressive your work is :) :)

http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/image-758.jpg

B

bigbudz239

ayyo dats some of the best pine i ever seen grow big upz brotha you reaaal good at this

D

Donkdbz

how much koolbloom you adding weeks 2-4. then you dropping down the floranova bloom when you do the hammerhead/moab combo.

M

mrdizzle

Ive been adding 10ml per gal with the liquid, then I drop the floranova bloom down to 3ml per gal when I use the hammerhead/MOAB combo

A

amstercal

So are you really tearing down, moving out of state and not posting anymore? You're just gonna make me sad. :-(

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Your a chief dizzle your gonna have lots of indians following ya lead brah ...your one of the Farms top
farmers always impressive your work is :) :)
http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/image-758.jpg

what browser you usin bro?

M

mrdizzle

haha yep I harvest my last run in a week, taking a summer class then heading out, I will still post thou, a little too addicting, my next set up will be 6plants-8lights, 90%perlite10%coco DTW, vegged 2 months

A

amstercal

I don't think I ever saw... if it's not a secret, where you headed to? and what class?

2 months? under 1000s? how long did you veg this last run? For some reason, I thought you usually only did a couple of weeks. Maybe I'm just hight though.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

What size fan are you using for your 4k cool tubes? I'm gearing up and buying equipment for my next run, which will be a lot like yours with a few exceptions.

S

SpyderMite

haha yep I harvest my last run in a week, taking a summer class then heading out, I will still post thou, a little too addicting, my next set up will be 6plants-8lights, 90%perlite10%coco DTW, vegged 2 months

what up mrdizzle?
im also in the process of setting up a vertical grow perlite/ coco dtw. im doing a 4 plant 5light(actually 10 stacked). Do you have any tips or suggestions? i started my own thread but no one jumped in to answer anything. any thoughts or just any helpful tips would be greatly appreciated

sorry if im jacking up ur thread but i cant pm u

thanks

M

mrdizzle

I don't think I ever saw... if it's not a secret, where you headed to? and what class?

2 months? under 1000s? how long did you veg this last run? For some reason, I thought you usually only did a couple of weeks. Maybe I'm just hight though.

probably first half under 400ws then a month under 1000'a, I currently veg for about 2wks in the room, but preveg for 5weeks, 2-3 of those weeks usually get a 1000wmh in a 4x4 tent

ceramics haha

what up mrdizzle?
im also in the process of setting up a vertical grow perlite/ coco dtw. im doing a 4 plant 5light(actually 10 stacked). Do you have any tips or suggestions? i started my own thread but no one jumped in to answer anything. any thoughts or just any helpful tips would be greatly appreciated

sorry if im jacking up ur thread but i cant pm u

thanks

feed feed water, make sure you dont flip them too small, us your first run for some experimenting with different tech to bump yeild to see what works for your setup

M

MegaYielder420

Guys if I am using those same pots as dizzle the blue and reds. Im not sure if his are the 12 or 18 gs. I am using the 12 gs with 80% mother earth chunky coarse # 4 perlite and 20% botonicare coco coir fiber. How many inches of rez can i give them? Would 4 inches be too much? Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

MEGA

F

fuzzy

2 in.

If you have too much res,you might get root rot.I would go with the 2 inches suggested.It leaves enough for the plants to take up in a couple days.If you have too much res,it can get warm and start causing problems.Its easier and less worrysome to just add nutes about every 2-3 days.Been growing hempies for a few yrs now.just my two pennies though, peace,fuzzy

Latest posts

Top Bottom