Do you grow for hash production? Poll

• Thread starter nebulius
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Do you use good quality /marketable bud to make hash?

• Yes, I use quality buds to make hash.

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • No, I dont use quality buds only popcorn buds and trim.

Votes: 15 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nebulius

nebulius

Hey Thoth, welcome to the farm!
Yea Top Hash Producing Countries title could be changed to "Best Places for Stoners to Travel". :D

BudderBreakfast

BudderBreakfast

definitely. it would be optimal to turn all buds into hash but not a good business move in america where people want buds. not to mention the rise of the vaporizer really makes smoking buds much more pleasant so maybe the demand for buds will not diminish no matter if you could grow all you want and turn it all into hash. im sure im those countries it makes more sense to process it all into hash because it would be so costly (either time or having to hire workers )for them to trim it because the harvest is so much.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

i dont grow commercially either. I have 2 lights for me and my fiance for personal puffin.

if the clone or strain im trying out sucks it all goes to extract. if its some "super magical dragon berry" i'll keep the cola nugs and turn everything else into BHO.

i just like to keep about a oz or two of the best looking buds then i take the rest for extract.

pugliese63

pugliese63

I'm considering dedicating 2 to 3 plants next run just to bubble production. I'd like to harvest, trim the entire plant and place in the freezer immediately. Process about 48 hours later. I've heard fresh frozen produces the nicest bubble. I've made some potent bubble in the past but would love to experience something AAA.

RI Redneck

RI Redneck

I'm planning on devoting a good chunk of my harvest to dry sift followed by QWISO. The plant count versus amount you can have at one time ratio is pretty skewed (12 flowering plants, no more than 2.5 oz dried), so I'll probably just be keeping the nicest buds and processing the rest.

Tank333

Tank333

I just made a nice fat chunk of BHO out of the larfy buds and frosty trim from my harvest (I use the stems and all the not-so-frosty trim for cooking oil so I'm not wasting anything at all), and I got 16 grams of way tasty and potent oil out of 8.5 ounces of trim...

I don't specifically designate any of my plants to go to oil, but once we are doing better I probably will... right now, we gotta make sure the bills are paid first. Eventually we probably will though, because my wife and I medicate exclusively with oil, and these 16 grams will probably only last about a month to a month and a half...

Gandalfs Girl

Gandalfs Girl

Hey, I'm looking to get as much experience on the methods of hash production before they legalize marijuana. I'm double majoring in Agriculture and Botany with a minor later on in Biology. Maybe start a business with my future credentials. Will you guys post links to threads of detailed hash extractions. Write the name of the type of method, then post the link. I have two plants as of now and a clone on the way. I'm going to dedicate all my grow for the knowledge and experience of trying these methods. I appreciate yall's help so far. Cerebro, your threads interest me so good work. Outwest, thanks for influencing me to check out some of his threads.

Top Bottom