• Thread starter BigBlonde
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
just give me a bit..
ok, mind you i’m looking at pictures.. i’d say you’ll be harvesting in 3-5 days.. and you just feed a bit, that’s good that might be your last watering.. if you have to water again than water is just fine or put a small amount of that kelp stuff in..
do you know how your going to harvest?
hanging branches? or??
do you know the temp and humidity of the area for drying? it has to be completely dark!!

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

i’d say you’ll be harvesting in 3-5 days.. and you just feed a bit, that’s good that might be your last watering.. if you have to water again than water is just fine or put a small amount of that kelp stuff in..
It seems the plants are close to the breeder's schedule. I was thinking the light burn problem might slow their progress. Apparently not.

That's what I'll do for watering and feeding. Sounds good! The plants respond well to the Clean Kelp.

do you know how your going to harvest?
hanging branches? or??
do you know the temp and humidity of the area for drying? it has to be completely dark!!
I'm not sure, but I've been thinking about it. In the past, I've just cut them off just above the soil and hung the whole plant upside down. I have thought about hanging branches instead of the whole plant, so some advice about that would be helpful.

I will use the lung room for drying. There are two seedlings in a smaller tent that shouldn't affect drying.

I can use either the grow tent or a closet in the lung room. The closet isn't light proof, though. It has louvered, vented doors, so I'd have to add something to block the light. The tent with its fancy climate controller might be best for controlling the temperature and humidity. There are heaters, humidifiers and a dehumidifier. The house air conditioning typically keeps the RH at about 50%.

S

Supercropped

I have had nutrient problems from the beginning of this grow. I think it's because I wasn't familiar with the FF Happy Frog soil. I didn't realize that it doesn't have much in the way of nutrients out of the bag. As a result, I have not been feeding the plants well enough. I saw signs of calcium deficiency before I flipped, but didn't do anything about it at the time. For my next grow, I'm planning to use Ocean Forest soil. Meanwhile, I hope to finish this grow with a reasonable crop.

I have followed the FF feeding chart, using nutrients at the recommended amount. I also began adding FF Bush Doctor Cal-Mag during the first week of flower. Thinking that it probably is a calcium deficiency, I doubled the dose of Cal-Mag at the last feeding a few days ago. I'll return to the standard dose for the next feeding.

Big Bloom (0 - 0.5 - 0.7)15 ml
Tiger Bloom (2 - 8 - 4)5 ml
Bush Doctor Cal-Mag (1 - 0 - 0)5 ml
Are you doing feed,water,feed,water?

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

It's the 64th day of flowering, the first day of the 10th week.

The plants were watered yesterday with 5ml of Clean Kelp per gallon added.

To my unskilled eye, there are many cloudy trichomes, but few are amber. I'm wondering if they'll ever be. Then again, this is the last week according to the breeder's specification. So, we plan to wait a while longer till we harvest.

2023 03 04 10 40 16 099

2023 03 04 10 44 47 100

20230304 104638

20230304 104638

20230304 104605
N

newcastle112

This plant is in the fourth week since the flip. It's in FFHF soil and I'm using FF nutrients at the recommended amount. I also began adding FF Bush Doctor Cal-Mag during the first week of flower. Thinking that is probably is a calcium deficiency, I doubled the dose of Cal-Mag at the last feeding two days ago. The other plant showed these same signs and improved with the Cal-Mag. This one hasn't improved, but it has wanted more nutrients from the beginning. My best guess is that I should have started the Cal-Mag sooner.

View attachment 1322737
hello should i be using cal mag just i got tolt to use this all the way trough pk 13-14 and soil super mix
A0D2A39D 44C7 4C29 A545 ABB2EF2792D5

Last edited by a moderator:
BigBlonde

BigBlonde

We decided we wanted a sample, so we snipped a lower branch and are oven-drying it now.
Well... The verdict is in. This is a big hit here! We're really going to love this weed. It smoked smoothly in a brass pipe. It provides a relaxing body stone with a pleasant state of mind. We also noticed that smoking this green weed brought back memories from long ago.

This is the first home-grown we've had since our 2019 outdoor grow. This is much better.

oh u gonna get it now lol these folks around here dont like that kinda shit lol but i have done it i use my air fryer on the dehydrate setting takes me about 12 to 16 hours that way
It was worth the risk.

Yeah i dont like doing that kinda stuff. If im dying to try something i snip off an entire branch and hang dry it like normal.
It was only a small lower branch. We'll be harvesting the whole crop in a few days.

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

We harvested yesterday. It was the 69th day of flowering. They are hanging in the tent in darkness. The tent exhaust fan is running at low speed and there is a fan at the bottom to circulate the air inside the tent. The sensor says it is 67F and 52% RH in there. As I write this, they have been hanging for about 24 hours.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

We harvested yesterday. It was the 69th day of flowering. They are hanging in the tent in darkness. The tent exhaust fan is running at low speed and there is a fan at the bottom to circulate the air inside the tent. The sensor says it is 67F and 52% RH in there. As I write this, they have been hanging for about 24 hours.
how much u think u gonna end up with ?

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

how much u think u gonna end up with ?
I don't have any idea, but will let you know after I weigh it. This is my first indoor grow to make it to completion. I never weighed my outdoor crops.

I don't think this crop will be as good as it could have been if I had done a better job. Thanks to the help I received, the buds looked good at the end. The trichomes never turned much to amber, though. We've done some testing and so far, we love the high.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I don't have any idea, but will let you know after I weigh it. This is my first indoor grow to make it to completion. I never weighed my outdoor crops.

I don't think this crop will be as good as it could have been if I had done a better job. Thanks to the help I received, the buds looked good at the end. The trichomes never turned much to amber, though. We've done some testing and so far, we love the high.
you should raise humidity to 60..

Latest posts

Top Bottom