do you use mobile phones ?

• Thread starter I B L
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

I B L

Premium Member
Supporter
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jd68_34nsg&eurl=http://radicalfilms.co.uk/2009/01/04/cell-phones-can-and-are-being-used-as-bugs-highly-recommended/[/YOUTUBE]

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Here is the software they talked about, pretty scary stuff

http://www.flexispy.com/

Now someone go buy a fone, load this software on it and give the fone to your best friend....fun times ahead lol

I

I B L

Premium Member
Supporter
i always had bad vibes about these mobiles,iam going back to smoke :bong-hits:signals,at least all the farmers can communicate:passingjoint:

:phone-2 :scared0016:

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Mobile phone service providers work with the UK police and tap your phones.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Mobile phone service providers work with the UK police and tap your phones.

every sms in the uk is now logged for 10 years in a huge datacenter under new uk laws.....scary shit

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

every sms in the uk is now logged for 10 years in a huge datacenter under new uk laws.....scary shit

how will you know if your phones tapped direct from the service providers?

S

Stackin Paper

Say you don't register your sim card, how they gonna track who you are?

G

GDaze

everyone needs to start carrying a plastic cup and a ball of string...if any new cups are added to the line of string you'll be able to identify them easy enough....that should prevent the plod from snooping.... gotta be smart and stay 1 step ahead of the feckers:hi:

B

Batman

Scary stuff man, no freedom anymore. Well we are starting to lose them

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
we really are in the big brother generation.. scary shit...

7rayos

There's a formula to knock out their plan to turn us all into biotaxpayers, that being kickin the fuckin thing to the nearest precipice and call only from phoneboxes when you actually need to. No names asked.

D

doc

uk will never has to copy passport! pay as go is need no register name! but polices can be doing this for long time now! even whens off the phone is still listen! only way it not listen is take off battery!

im stay away from grow rooms with mobile phone! im never take it with me!im wonder 1 day maybe accident is happens and im get stuck! hahahaha lol.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I cut all my cell and wireless connections 6 months ago and haven't been happier.....I control my own time now instead of everybody else..

Tex

Billygoat

Billygoat

I cut all my cell and wireless connections 6 months ago and haven't been happier.....I control my own time now instead of everybody else..

Tex

TK,

look out your window. I've been sending you smoke signal's for about a month. Haven't you seen them. lol.

Ya, this wireless shit can be a pain. All the people I know. Use those throw away phones. Was with a buddy a couple of weeks ago. Went to radio shack and they where selling the shit out of those phones. I almost laughed my ass off at some of the names I heard these cats using at the counter. All paying cash also. Big business these throw away phones.

I wonder how long this will last.
take care,
BG

D

doc

is last a long time yet! it been around 10 years or some more already! man who is sell them make a 75% profit! when they buy 1000 phone 1 time is cost them only little money to buy!

J

John Ditchweed

thats why if you are going to you a cellie for this kind of work you need to buy a pay as you go phone with no contracts.......... even then I would suggest getting a new one every few weeks/months depending on the size of your operation

eyes

eyes

why make it easy 4 em?say what u need to in person.soon enough theyll be listening to nothing.

R

rockfish

wow that is some scary stuff there!!! i buy the $10 prepaid phones and load em up with minutes, and usually throw em away after a couple months and change my number. always feel safer once i change to a new phone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom