Docs 6k Og Jungle-Pre-98 BubbaxAbusive Og,Tahoe Og,Master Og,Diablo Og & More

• Thread starter DrCALIGREENTHUM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

lol makin it confusing if he notices for years a quality drop with his temps why doesnt he change it then?lol

ive heard the same thing about temp changes and node stretching, Im still lookin for this really good thread that breaks it down

but i try to keep it 70 day n 70 at night but ill take em to 60-65 night n day last 4 weeks to make that purple shine brotha

P

Producer

Hmm..makes sense.
Well theres his answer if he comes back to read up.

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Day 21&Flippin the other half

what up guys heres my update on day 21, fuckin really starting to pump up
already getting that good ol bubba smell, im lovin it
Out of the og side the pure kush is really taking off with tahoe right after, the master og stayed real bushy n short but its packin on weight now.

By far in the lead is the pre 98 x hopefully this girl cab take me to 2#'s pr light again this run, big order but well see if she was pleased well enough in a couple weeks.

As planned im gettin started with my other half of pre-98 crosses today, fillin up the table. Im doin a expiernment on this table, I super cropped and topped half of the girls and the rest keepin it simple regular. I also vegged for a little less there mostly 12-14's tall and im gonna put 13 under each 1k instead of nine.Also under one 1k I have 6 big ass straight pre-98 girls about 32' tall gonna be monsters.Hoping to see which technique will put out most yield, will post results.

Heres some group shots
IMG 0396

IMG 0401

IMG 0405

IMG 0407

Heres the master og
IMG 0412

pure kush
IMG 0414

rest are pre crosses
IMG 0415

IMG 0399

IMG 0416

P

Producer

Sick bro! Glad to see all is going well! Awesome progress!
Can't wait to see when these babies are done!

marski420

marski420

Looking great brother.. many props for a very sick grow.. I can't wait to see the dank you have in store for us.. and especially yourself haha.. peace man

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hellz yeah lookin sickk over there my brotha gonna be kush madness can't wait to see how these cuts turnout I love all the diff killer og's/kushes n shit u know lol...nice work playa!

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Sick bro! Glad to see all is going well! Awesome progress!
Can't wait to see when these babies are done!

Looking great brother.. many props for a very sick grow.. I can't wait to see the dank you have in store for us.. and especially yourself haha.. peace man

Hellz yeah lookin sickk over there my brotha gonna be kush madness can't wait to see how these cuts turnout I love all the diff killer og's/kushes n shit u know lol...nice work playa!

thanks for the kind words ma fellas
I cant fuckin wait either im the most impatient person I know lol

I really know what technique is gonna yield the most?
what do you guys think?

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

My friday night

So this is what I was doin all day and night, fun stuff lol
Finished setting up the other half this is day 1

Stoked as hell to find out which pruning techniques yield the best, Im trying 5 so when it comes down to it im gonna know whats best with these girls.

IMG 0420
IMG 0421
IMG 0424
tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Your grow is super clean bro. Checking out your nets bro I`m stoked you said it was a good time for me to flip because your obviously very good at the working with the net.

Rushoe

Rushoe

DrCALIGREENTHUM sup bro very nice show indeed you are most def gonna need some one to help trim up all that dank I work for bowls and some grub =) lol nice grow log man keep up the good work and good luck with the rest of the grow.

P

Producer

I live too far away.....But I would also help trim just for the experience!!
Actually....I guess cali's not that far away...maybe I could fly down if you ever need a hand!! I'd help trim bro!
I'd learn lots when i'd be down there too!
Hehe let me know if you need a hand.

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Your grow is super clean bro. Checking out your nets bro I`m stoked you said it was a good time for me to flip because your obviously very good at the working with the net.

yeah man using nets/cages/trellis yo yo's etc. and using it the right way, right time will seriously increase your yields big time.

DrCALIGREENTHUM sup bro very nice show indeed you are most def gonna need some one to help trim up all that dank I work for bowls and some grub =) lol nice grow log man keep up the good work and good luck with the rest of the grow.

I live too far away.....But I would also help trim just for the experience!!
Actually....I guess cali's not that far away...maybe I could fly down if you ever need a hand!! I'd help trim bro!
I'd learn lots when i'd be down there too!
Hehe let me know if you need a hand.

haha thanks for the words, but its all good I got my crew for all my trimming needs should b done in no time :big_boss:

P

Producer

sounds good man! I figured you were good to go! But never know.
Keep it up Doc!

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

yup brotha

Im walkin on needles stickin to the point haha

K11NG

K11NG

looks great doc! I know you said that you wanna hit your quota, what is your quota if you dont mind me asking?
also Im loving the scrog, Im trying to do a scrog myself but havent figured out how Im gonna work that out because I am running perpetual grow and veg and flower are seperate.

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

looks great doc! I know you said that you wanna hit your quota, what is your quota if you dont mind me asking?
also Im loving the scrog, Im trying to do a scrog myself but havent figured out how Im gonna work that out because I am running perpetual grow and veg and flower are seperate.

Thanks bro Im trying to hit at least 1.5 to 2 elbows a light with the bubbz
this is a perpetual as well, Im not Scog thats a pretty different
Im just using the nets to support the weight

C

critical

everything looks great doc, im glad iv got people like you offering advise n time to me, nice 1 for stoping in and adding your bit in my spider mite thread, im like 99.9% sure im all clean now but thanks to you n others im preppered now if they come back to wage another war lol... very neat n all looks well n healthy, when i have something i can take photos with il post pics of my ladys, all lookin quite large n lush n filling in nicely.. stay kool bro
:banana1sv6:

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

thanks bro unfortunately i ran into a little ph issuses with the claw on my new side hopefully good karma will come back n ill get some good insight on this problem through the farm.

P

Producer

You ran into some problems!? Oh no....
Hopefully they work themselves out! Best of luck Doc!
You the man!

C

critical

thanks bro unfortunately i ran into a little ph issuses with the claw on my new side hopefully good karma will come back n ill get some good insight on this problem through the farm.

guted man! o well just stay positive bro n try n look into it and im sure you will get to the bottom of the prob n sort it but i will say 1 thing

1 of my reCON is doing the same, it was clawing bad but the bud production and trichrome production are looking fine, n i looked into it n i think mine was using the plant vitality plus in too high doses coz i read somewere that our ladys will tend to do that sometimes if to much nutrients n stuff are in the soil (WHICH MEANS U ARE PROB RIGHT ABOUT PH ISSUES) n the plant vitality plus does have things like that in it even though its a spider mite product coz it says it gives your plants a boost and lease of life even stressed plants n like it says it does perk them right up immediatly after use coz mine certainly did, n i only noticed the claw after over spraying that plant

like i read to sort it out, iv just been giving plenty of plain water to wash it thru and it hasnt completly worked but i have noticed slight gradual improvements to the leafs as the days go on

hope that helps, take care n take it easy :banana1sv6:

Top Bottom