Docs 6k Og Jungle-Pre-98 BubbaxAbusive Og,Tahoe Og,Master Og,Diablo Og & More

• Thread starter DrCALIGREENTHUM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Thanks for all the kind words fellas Im pushing these bitches to the fullest :big_boss:
You guys aint seen nothing yet tho, the trichome development and the purple on my bubba
shoots through the roof in the next week or two its unbelievable
Defiantly some of the stickiest bubba ive got my hands on yet.

As for smells im just about the worst person to describe it lol
i gotta say they ALL have that straight chemical og smell to them, the tahoe and diablo being the strongest smelling.
My bubba even smells like og to the end, I dont think it smells anything near a regular pre-98 bubba, thats why i love this bubba so much the looks, smell, and yield are outta this world. :smiley_joint:

P

Producer

Cool bro! Your thread pumps me up.
I cant wait until my OG gets a little bigger so I can take cutting.
See my latest pictures of her? Shes turning out nice.

S

StrikeitRich

I just had my hands on some bubba kush. i should have taken a pic of it cause it was a thing of beauty.

The smell on her was amazing, and if the PreX is anything like that WOW!

Very beautiful.

Peace,
S i R

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Cool bro! Your thread pumps me up.
I cant wait until my OG gets a little bigger so I can take cutting.
See my latest pictures of her? Shes turning out nice.

Thanks brethren yeah lol ive been watchin I see all :evilgrin
pm me Ill let you in on a lil secret I dont want to get into here...

those bitches look nice good job bro
:bow gracias

I just had my hands on some bubba kush. i should have taken a pic of it cause it was a thing of beauty.

The smell on her was amazing, and if the PreX is anything like that WOW!

Very beautiful.

Peace,
@S i R
Ahhhh you shoulda have kept her brotha, bubbas old and new always have a spot in my garden lol hopefully ali's wifi x pre 98 makes it to my garden some time soon I see that shitting on my Pre-x THAT IS SOME STRAIGHT FIRE!

Theres still a grip of bubba hybrids I wanna try out
This pre-x is really similar to the pre-98 just super beefed up on roids with the abusive in her>I got some pre-98 going to ill post the difference.

deep buddy

deep buddy

nice trich coverage for 39 days good werk. im sorry if i sound dumb but what is the difference between pre 98 BK and the one i got in 2009 from greenhouse? im assuming its better? if so where can i get it? mine is really really good but i am always interested in better. is it the yield maybe. mine is very heavy?? dunno anyways great werk!

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

nice trich coverage for 39 days good werk. im sorry if i sound dumb but what is the difference between pre 98 BK and the one i got in 2009 from greenhouse? im assuming its better? if so where can i get it? mine is really really good but i am always interested in better. is it the yield maybe. mine is very heavy?? dunno anyways great werk!

true pre 98 is clone only the one from greenhouse is i guessing an s1 or he recreated it then feminized it. But i think the bubble gum was diff. then what there is today b4 98.

Im not to sure guys...
All i know is my pre98xabusive was bred by a homie of mine that used one of swerves pre 98 for the mother, like 5 years ago and its been in my garden since &
The pre 98 I have is from swerve himself.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
What up? Killer setup there and sick lineup of genetics as well, looking very nice! So, is the gh root juice REALLY that much better than roots excellurator? Roots xl is a mandatory in my garden, but yes, VERY expensive. If there is something cheaper but works just as well or better I definitely want to know. Anyway, keep up the great work. Peace

P

Producer

haha! Off topic!
F@$k GH Root Juice snd Roots excellurator!
Were here to talk about how Awesome Docs grow is!
Thats it! lol. No questions! Off topic! lol.
Well said Doc ;)

L

Louisiana

Wow bro these babies are lookin super nice!! Can't wait too see the final product. I bet not as much as you though.....

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

lol dont get me wrong rapid start n excel are some kick ass products
I just prefer the rapid start over excel, for many reasons but this isnt the place to really get into it with everyone's 2 cents

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

welcome to the farm Louisiana

Thanks Im hella stoked im about harvest too been eying the clock since I started:420:

L

Louisiana

Thanks bro. Glad to be here. I tried a few other forums but this one seems to be the friendliest and most informative. I maay do a journal on my white fire OGRs soon but I'm subbed for yours man. Good luck!!

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

hmmmm wifi :smiley_joint:
log it up homie, we all want to see

Im about to run her for the first time too

New project, I got a lil somethin somethin real nice in store for them :boogie:

Dynamite

Dynamite

Cool thread Doc !

Good growing and some topshelf strains !

Been about a week since your last picture update ~ lookn forward to the next set of pics!

Peace , Dynamite

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

What up dynamite I thought you were mia lol

Ima hit you up soon

S

StrikeitRich

DAMN!!!!

Thick as thievs up in there.

I really wish the scratch and sniffer button worked! lol.

I bet u r looking forward to harvest. :smiley_joint:

Peace,
S i R

Top Bottom