Doc's Lab: 3000W mixed-spectrum medi-grow

• Thread starter whatupdoc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

fuzzy

What are you going to do for support once those babies start getting fat,lol? peace,fuzzy

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Very nice work bro....I dodn't even see this thread till just now and she is a great one.....got some nice strains going and your room looks awesome....shitty about the spider mites but seems your taking care of them......that atomic NL should be some really nice smoke my buddy says she is a amazing plant!

keep the pics coming bro!

whatupdoc

whatupdoc

What are you going to do for support once those babies start getting fat,lol? peace,fuzzy

I'll use bamboo stakes again this time around. Next time I'll get some nets up.

Very nice work bro....I dodn't even see this thread till just now and she is a great one.....got some nice strains going and your room looks awesome....shitty about the spider mites but seems your taking care of them......that atomic NL should be some really nice smoke my buddy says she is a amazing plant!

keep the pics coming bro!

Thanks man! Will do...and yeah, I'm pretty sure the mites are gone...*crosses fingers*...I'm still anal about checking for them though. Also bought a jug of Ed Rosenthals pesticide just in case. No more FloraMite after veg....

whatupdoc

whatupdoc

Sleeping beauties, they will start filling ur room up fast i think.

I certainly hope so! I've been a total prick about not getting co2 going, but I've been busy...it WILL be going by the end of the week...

whatupdoc

whatupdoc

These little beauties are really startin to fill out :)

IMG 1210

IMG 1209

I should be goin by the room tonight. I got co2 all set up. Just gotta get it runnin. I'll get some more lights on pics at that time...

whatupdoc

whatupdoc

Hey guys, is there already a thread about pruning? Take a look at the pic with the pruned up Lavender...

...did I prune too much? I counted 9 branches, including the cola, chopped everything below that, and then all of the popcorn sites on each of those. Goal is the main cola plus 8 others...sound about right? Or should I have kept more branches?

whatupdoc

whatupdoc

I just wanted to share this. I just saw an ad at a local dispensary for GSC clones going for FIVE HUNDRED dollars...lmfao...that is all...

whatupdoc

whatupdoc

DAY 15

Some updated pics of today. Lollipopped the Cheese and reorganized the room. A few of the Cheese were starting to fall over, so I staked all of them up. Hopefully they all fill out the canopy again in the next couple days. Uneven canopy is annoying...

IMG 1252

IMG 1254

IMG 1257

whatupdoc

whatupdoc

Rar! My co2 regulator was busted! :mad: Picked up a new one today though...FINALLY going to have co2 going tonight...

whatupdoc

whatupdoc

OKAY! Day 16 or so, and I've finally gotten co2 running! It was up to about 1010ppm and climbing before I left! Stopped another one of the light movers. Down to one 1000W on a light mover and 3 stationary 1000's. They were a little too thirsty when I got there, but they're lookin pretty nice and perky! Bud sites all formed...let the fun begin!

IMG 1261
IMG 1262
IMG 1263
IMG 1264

Also got a nice little hint of cheesiness when I was watering the Cheese. Can't wait for that room to start stankin up!

whatupdoc

whatupdoc

Shoot. I really dont know, man. I try to keep my expectations out of the equation...

D

Darkness

That understandable. Let us all know what you end up with. I am looking at setting up something similar, wondering what to expect. I am interested in what your Grams per Watt comes out to be.
Good luck man, grow looks great.

rollon

rollon

DAY 15

Some updated pics of today. Lollipopped the Cheese and reorganized the room. A few of the Cheese were starting to fall over, so I staked all of them up. Hopefully they all fill out the canopy again in the next couple days. Uneven canopy is annoying...

View attachment 243839
View attachment 243840
View attachment 243841
hey doc rooms lookin great. uneven canopy can be a bitch but then again variety is the spice of life. that works going to pay off in the end. peace

whatupdoc

whatupdoc

That understandable. Let us all know what you end up with. I am looking at setting up something similar, wondering what to expect. I am interested in what your Grams per Watt comes out to be.
Good luck man, grow looks great.
Will do. I'll be happy with .5 GPW or better. Let me know if you have any other questions!

hey doc rooms lookin great. uneven canopy can be a bitch but then again variety is the spice of life. that works going to pay off in the end. peace

It sure will! Thanks for the kind words!

Top Bottom