Doc's Lab: 3000W mixed-spectrum medi-grow

• Thread starter whatupdoc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
whatupdoc

whatupdoc

Your gunna kill it homey!

Thanks man, I appreciate it! Long weekend (Rock the Bells), with only a little glance at the ladies...I'll be gettin some more pics up tomorrow. Saw some trichs and lots more hairs yesterday while I was in there during lights out...:)

whatupdoc

whatupdoc

Here they are last night, right as lights came on. Do you guys count flowering days after visible flowering? Because this is day 21 12/12, but I've seen a lot of other guys that are way farther along at their "21 days". Am I counting days wrong, or do I just suck? lol

Photo
whatupdoc

whatupdoc

THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION: What do you guys think I could do to make my setup better? I get a lot of views and likes (which I appreciate very much), but I'd also like to get some feedback. I'm here to learn from you guys!

whatupdoc

whatupdoc

Here's another one from a couple days ago...already startin to stink like hell and packin on trichs!

Photo1

whatupdoc

whatupdoc

Wassup fellas, here are a few pics from the other day...fillin out like mufukkas....

Any ideas why leaf tips are curlin up a bit? Mostly on the OG, not so much on the others....

Download 1

Download 2

Download

whatupdoc

whatupdoc

Can I get some input real quick? See on the left side of the pic above? The Ken's OG with some yellowing/curling leaves? You guys have any ideas as to what that may be? Over fert? I feel like I haven't been over-feeding them. I give them 2-3 tsp/gal of HN Bloom, Great White, Budswel, and Crystal Burst when I do feed, but I only feed once or twice a week. Maybe a deficiency instead? I'm a little stuck here... I'll get some better pictures up tonight for sure...

Thanks in advance for the help.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Yea it does look overfed. Looks eerily similar too an overfed blueberry. I normally just say f-it and keep on once I get to the point these are at. Here soon youll be cutting back anyway, and those buds look nice in fat. Room is lookin nice!

whatupdoc

whatupdoc

I think I'll just set up my ghetto flushing setup again and give em a nice shower. They should like that a bunch lol. Thanks for the input, though! I definitely noticed a difference in bud growth once I added co2, that's for sure!

whatupdoc

whatupdoc

So, I burned through a whole 50# tank of co2 in about 3 weeks. Does that sound right? I've heard that the CAP monitors can be shitty, so I'm just making sure its not a faulty monitor before I go refill. I mean, I know the tank is empty, but is it supposed to empty that quickly?

F

fuzzy

Im not sure with sunshine, havent used it before,But, it sounds like to me it may be a little high.Try to drop it to about 5.8-6.2.I think you may have better results,peace,fuzzy

whatupdoc

whatupdoc

Thanks for the input! I'll start running that, and take some soil and runoff pH samples tonight...

whatupdoc

whatupdoc

What are you going to do for support once those babies start getting fat,lol? peace,fuzzy

Now I see what you mean. Stakes aren't cutting it lol. I'm having lots of problems with branches falling over right now. In the process of fixing it. Pics soon. I decided to wait a while between pics haha. More interesting that way...

G

groundscore

Looks like the claw to me bro. if she were in my room id flush her and steer clear of nitrogen

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

I've been keeping pH right around 6.5. I'm using Sunshine Mix #4. Sound about right?

I am using sunshine 4 as well. Have used it a few times before, and have always kept it around 5.8ish. It's more like a soil less mix I think, someone correct me if I am wrong, there isn't really any dirt or nutrients in the mix so what you feed is what they get.

Top Bottom