Does Anyone Use Regeneration........

• Thread starter Reefer Franklin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Reefer Franklin

They're about 40" above the plants. So coverage is great. I'll keep a close watch on them.

Thanks,

The Reef

R

Reefer Franklin

Dex and ReDLuBE,

How often are you watering as you turn the plants ?

Thanks,

The Reef

R

Reefer Franklin

Dex,

Once over what time period ? I'm doing ebb and grow, so the water is being returned to the reservoir after 15 minutes. Do you think once a day is too much ?

Thenks,

The Reef

dextr0

dextr0

Flushed then a week later needed a drink.

I have another little regen plant in a DWC bucket that has a top drip running non stop so always has water on roots. As long as you see no adverse affects to plants they should be doing ok.

I think we should just pay close attention to plants. Not over-think things. These are just sick plants that will get healthy with a little support and care. It would be better to have roots real wet as you do not want any part to dry up. If you do see drying up u should suspect one of two things and adjust immediately. One light to close, two roots not getting enough moisture.

I know this is common sense stuff but thats just what Im saying, Its easy not hard.

R

Reefer Franklin

Flushed then a week later needed a drink.

I think we should just pay close attention to plants. Not over-think things. These are just sick plants that will get healthy with a little support and care. It would be better to have roots real wet as you do not want any part to dry up. If you do see drying up u should suspect one of two things and adjust immediately. One light to close, two roots not getting enough moisture.

I know this is common sense stuff but thats just what Im saying, Its easy not hard.

Hi Dex,

You're right. It's easy to let our minds make everything a little too complicated.

In the Ebb and Grow there is always about an inch of water/nutes in the bottom of the bucket, so the roots are always wet. I just need to make sure that they are looking good and the water doesn't smell 'off'.

The lights are far enough away to avoid burn or dry out.

I think I'm doing everything right so far.

Thanks,

The Reef

R

Reefer Franklin

Dex,

I remember you posting a thread about Hydrogen Peroxide. Did you ever use it on your regens ? Did it work. How much did you use ?

Thanks,

The Reef

dextr0

dextr0

No I dont use Hydrogen Peroxide anymore. Been a long time. For the regen I just using new soil. Same ol mix just bigger buckets. I popping em in some 7 gallons.

Did u only do one plant?

R

Reefer Franklin

Hi Dex,

You say you don't use H202 anymore. Was there a problem ? I noticed that my roots are a little off-white. They're not really brown, but that don't have that Tide whiteness. I was hoping to clean them up a bit with Hydrogen Peroxide. Isn't it what brunettes use to make their roots blonde ?

No I went for the whole fleet. I'm regen-ing all 48. The plan is to get them up to speed in a few weeks, then plant them outdoors and start an indoor grow with 24 Blueberry and 24 Casey Jones. Both are high yielders and I think will play well together using the same nutes methods.

We shall see. Thanks,

The Reef

dextr0

dextr0

Hi Dex,

You say you don't use H202 anymore. Was there a problem ? I noticed that my roots are a little off-white. They're not really brown, but that don't have that Tide whiteness. I was hoping to clean them up a bit with Hydrogen Peroxide. Isn't it what brunettes use to make their roots blonde ?

No I went for the whole fleet. I'm regen-ing all 48. The plan is to get them up to speed in a few weeks, then plant them outdoors and start an indoor grow with 24 Blueberry and 24 Casey Jones. Both are high yields and I think will play well together using the same nutes methods.

We shall see. Thanks,

The Reef

I just feel its not needed anymore. Some mycorrhiza applied under the roots as i transplant into new soil and EWC teas will have my roots white in no time...U can Bet on that.

dextr0

dextr0

Reef does my donatello look like it has some blueberry in it, to you?

R

Reefer Franklin

Dex,

I think it's almost impossible to say from such young plants. The attached pic is of Purple Berry clones, which are Granddaddy Purple and Blueberry. They look very similar to yours.

The Reef

Purple Berry
dextr0

dextr0

Reef sorry for the change of topic all of a sudden on u...probably should have pmed it.

The reason I ask is because all have this clawed leaf look in at least a couple of leaves. I have read it is a blueberry trait. U must have just seen the 1st pic as I have them fully grew out a couple down.

R

Reefer Franklin

Hey Dex,

Not a problem. I have also read that the clawed leaf is a trait of any of the berry family: hashberry, blueberry, blackberry, purple berry. Were you told that it was a berry strain ?

The Reef

dextr0

dextr0

No. The lineage is a complete mystery to me. I just look at her structure and the smell. She has a very unique sprite smell.

To me she looks like a Kush (possibly Bubba, or OG?) X Blueberry. But those are complete guesses.

R

Reefer Franklin

Tough to take a sniff online. If you know someone locally who is a wizard at ID'ing by smell you could take it to him/her. I know of a couple of people who can smell a plant and tell you what the strain is - or is likely to be. There are so many crosses out there it can be really difficult to figure out what the heritage is.

The Reef

R

Reefer Franklin

Hey,

Dex and ReDLuBE. Do the lower bud sites die off prior to new growth ? I'm one week into regen and the bud leaves are yellowing. See picture. More Nitrogen ?

Thanks,

The Reef

Imported Photos 00782
dextr0

dextr0

My leaves are not falling off yet, but I bet they will. Before all foliage goes yellow I feed because I dont want it to die. It needs new growth before that point.
Im worried about yellowing too, Why I was asking about the lights.

Redlube?

R

Reefer Franklin

Lights are about 40" from the tops of the plants. I gave them more Nitrogen today.

What's the ambient temperature in your grow room ?

The Reef

Latest posts

Top Bottom