Dogs

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenjoe

greenjoe

the shepard is the biter ..the pit x is a baby..just licks ...the shepherd has saved me one crop...in summer he stays outside...he will let you in.... ..but have fun trying to leave....as soon as he starts to run circles around you..then he bites...also he has never bit anyone who should not be there....

DSC06084
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
the shepard is the biter ..the pit x is a baby..just licks ...the shepherd has saved me one crop...in summer he stays outside...he will let you in.... ..but have fun trying to leave....as soon as he starts to run circles around you..then he bites...also he has never bit anyone who should not be there....
Nice looking dogs, the pit x looks sweet..:)

Thoth

Thoth

Check that sea of puppies! They would be both a handful and a hell of a lot of fun.

socalval

socalval

I want to get an alligator to roam the backyard and watch after the girls
my budd j has two just got a 20,000.00 dollar fine in riverside for getting caught with walley in his yard . They just found a baby in palm springs at the golf course .

Check that sea of puppies! They would be both a handful and a hell of a lot of fun.
yeah id get rushed by 11 pups at 5 in the am for 5 weeks straight they would dust a 50lb bag of blue buff in two weeks . Last litter for xmas 2012 and everybody is getting fixed after that .

Tyleraxis

Tyleraxis

We have a three year old male Rhodesian Ridgeback and a almost two year old Golden retriever. The Ridge is mine and the golden is my Gf's. They're both awesome dogs... The Rhodesian is about 20 heavier and is a beast. He's at times a bit to loyal.

If anyone yells or tends to get angry around me it will come sit next to me and just look at you like, "Wtf?"

redwhiteblue

redwhiteblue

black ones from the pound - they're invisible at night.

slumdog80

slumdog80

You guy's are killin me with the puppy pics. I want to get a rescue dog but, there is not much better then
getting a pup.

Organica

Organica

I'm new hear been lurking a while and would never give grow advice to you pros. However I will give the best guard dog advice you will see in these posts. Pits, shepherds, and what not are ok, but the shepherd has to be trained really well and pits like fucking up other dogs most of the time not people. Ive walked into a million houses with pits that didn't know me and they licked me to death.

However the Fila Brasileiro is the most protective, dog and absolutely hates anyone other than the family he lives with, he wont let your mother or best friend who comes over everyday in with out killing them. Also these dogs are the most loyal family pet and will never bat an eye at your kids or baby's / toddlers. Get one and never look back. If you do get one, get them from a Brazilian breeder who breeds the old school CAFIB Lines. Super fucking hard dogs. Go to youtube videos and search CAFIB Fila temp test.

fractal

fractal

I saw the most badass guard dog at Spyrock, it was a reject from a Czech police dog training facility. This mofo could take a huge truck tire in its jaws and toss it 8 feet in the air. Scariest thing I ever saw, it could probably deglove your entire arm if it got a good grip on you.

L

leafmold

American bulldog. We love the breed. She looks scary as shit but will jump up and hug you.

urbanfog

urbanfog

chihuahua and j russel for "going off at a pin drop" sheppard following up with a great shot

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

I have always had dogs and raised them, did dobermans for 25 years and have had pitts for the last 8. Outstanding dogs. I have 4 dogs, one Allaunt, 100lb, http://americanallaunt.com/ and one Am Staff 75lb, one American Pit 50 lbs and one fucking pug who thinks he owns the place but all the big dogs treat him excellent.

Couple things I teach my dogs

Never take food from strangers, they won't even take food from the vet. This keeps them safe from poison and drugs put in meat.
Never use lasers to play. B&E people know this trick and use it to get dogs into an room and than close the door.
Never ever hit your dog with your hands or anything about the head. If you do your dog will flinch or back off when a hand is raised to them. I grab them by the side of the neck and pin them or lift them up when they piss me off. Very rare does this happen so they never know when it's coming.
The other thing I teach them is to let you in but not let you out. Sounds odd but I want the mother fucker who thinks he can rip me off. His chances are better with the dogs.

IMGP0655
IMGP6168
IMGP6170
IMGP6175
IMGP6183
IMGP7767
IMGP7783
IMGP9910

Top Bottom