Dogs

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Just want to throw this out there. For those of you looking for a protector and want to do a good deed for a retired MWD (Military Working Dog), there are groups trying to find good homes for our furry war veterans. These dogs are highly trained and have done their work to keep us safe.... they deserve a good, safe home to retire to. If anyones interested HMU and I'll try to get you the info. MGG
Oh..? I had no idea these dogs might be rehomed in this manner. I'm interested.

thump easy

thump easy

Happy dog
hears a smile..

hears a few years ago lolz....
Funny dog arrest

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
View attachment 361914 this is my boy as a pup
Damn Bro are you a Breeder, Them some nice looking Bulls, I have 2 Bull mastiff + a English Bulldog, are u giving the Vitamins ?

I have been using NuVet Plus for about 2 years, the boys sure did turn out nice, the breeder that I bought my two Bulls-mastiffs from is using it on all of her Bulls...;)

http://www.nuvet.com/index.html

Nuvet

NuVet Plus® Canine formula contains: Blue Green Algae, Brewer’s Yeast, Cat’s Claw, Evening Primrose Oil, Shark Cartilage, Oyster Shell, Alpha Amylase, Beta Carotene, Pine Bark, Papain, L Methionine, Alfalfa, Chicken Liver, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Vitamin K, Manganese, Magnesium, Iron, Copper, Amino Acids (Tryptophan, Threonine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Cystine, Phenylalanine, Tyrosine, Valine, Arginine, Histidine, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Glycine).

Vitamins:
Vitamin A (from beta-carotene) 1000 IU
Vitamin E 50 IU
Vitamin C 50 mg

Minerals:
Phosphorus 83 mg
Potassium 50 mg
Zinc 10 mg
Calcium 100 mg
Selenium 350 mcg

dumpstergrower

dumpstergrower

yup that's right a Chinese Shar-Pei they are loyal as any bulldog or k9 I call them the one owner dogs because they only trust u and your house hold that's it no one can even get close love the breed

Top Bottom