Dogs

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
5 Legged Goat

5 Legged Goat

Lookin good goat! Ive been a breeder of blues for about 10yrs or so. Haven't done any in a few years cause of moves but this is my right hand man Senior Juan PABLO escobar, PABLO for short. He is the smartest dog i have ever had, i had to keep him from my last litter cause he was too smart and funny, maybe the goofyest dog too, its incredible how trusting he is, he thinks I'm his dad cause i helped birth him! I gotta say though any dog is a great deter ant, but i would honestly hope my dog was never put in any type of situation where he had to protect my room, i would let the plants before ever putting him in harms way> This is where he cruises when we are driving anywhere, gotta be right next to papa:)View attachment 371721

Haha Nice spot Pablo! He's a good looking dog, brotherlewrl! Bet he's spoiled rotten too!

Couple more of Bubs..
Picture 220
Picture 195

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Haha Nice spot Pablo! He's a good looking dog, brotherlewrl! Bet he's spoiled rotten too!

Couple more of Bubs..
View attachment 371745 View attachment 371746
Yea he's soo spoiled, but he doesn't begg or get upset when he doesn't get his way. Its hell funny cause he's gotta be the most sensitive dog ever, he hates when people get upset. Been through hell and back, shotgun blasted lost for a week in the woods, his left eye doesn't work anymore, pulled over 150 buckshots out of him. And no one would eve know, he's a stud loves everyone. Bubba is a great looking dog, he shows very good genes, i have always bred to be true to the lineage of the dogs, these dogs are supposed to be lean and agile with muscles. like a human roy jones jr. So many peeps think there beefed out low to the group bowlegged dogs are beasts but actually its just breading negative traits into these dogs. Gotta let you know when i see a good one, and Bubba looks awesome:) Super clean look, that blue is just so stunning. I'll try and get some more of senior Pablo tonight, his pics didn't do any justice!

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
That is a cool pic, He is just chilling up there.

B

BestAround

got dogs.. but they are companions .. not guard dogs.. its not worth it.. ive seen dogs shot dead .. to steal a pound. is 3500 bucks worth losing your dog over..

shit even a full harvest.. isn't worth a dead dog... cops shoot to kill dogs.. and thieves will poison or kill them ..

a good friend of mine.. had a camper setup next to his outdoors last year.. and had his dog outside get killed by a ripper .. guy was 6 foot 3 hundred pounds.. and kicked his 80 pound pitbull in the head and killed him .. and the noise it caused got my boy up. and he shot his shotgun into the air.. and the dude ran his ass off.. he later found the dog dead.. he said.. if he woulda known his dog was killed by the ripper. he woulda shot his ass.

W

Woj

If you are going to get a dog to guard a grow hit up the HS. They have dogs that are too mean to adopt out to families, but if you are running a 10k grow and need protection they are perfect. Shiela is a 80lb pit mix with the worst attitude towards ANYONE i have ever met. Took me 3 months to win her heart over at home getting attacked a few times. She now loves me and only me (i feed her nothing but raw meat) and i am 100% comfortable knowing that if someone breaks into my home while i am not there they will not be happy.. She is great with dogs, but just hates people.

As growers i feel since society tends to shun us we should at least try to do good things like adopt an unadoptable dog when we need protection at a grow etc. Cant cut sheilas cable, the only thing you can do is shoot her. I would love to see someone try to kick her. Prob lose a foot... (BTW there is a bunch of liability paperwork with adopting a mean dog from the HS)

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

got dogs.. but they are companions .. not guard dogs.. its not worth it.. ive seen dogs shot dead .. to steal a pound. is 3500 bucks worth losing your dog over..

shit even a full harvest.. isn't worth a dead dog... cops shoot to kill dogs.. and thieves will poison or kill them ..

a good friend of mine.. had a camper setup next to his outdoors last year.. and had his dog outside get killed by a ripper .. guy was 6 foot 3 hundred pounds.. and kicked his 80 pound pitbull in the head and killed him .. and the noise it caused got my boy up. and he shot his shotgun into the air.. and the dude ran his ass off.. he later found the dog dead.. he said.. if he woulda known his dog was killed by the ripper. he woulda shot his ass.
i couldn't agree more, i have my baby with me always but would never put him in harms way. He is like my son. I wouldn't leave him home to "guard" my room ever, i feel like anyone with the balls to robb someones home aint scared to shoot my dog, and i aint down for that. If i was home then thats a different story, gotta protect yourself and the dog does too, but like i said i would never want to put my boy in a position where he could get hurt or killed over some money, cause thats what it comes down to in the end. Money aint worth anyone or anything dying for. Know with that being said if i was home i wouldn't hesitate to put teeth in throats if ya know what i mean, but thats because i would be fearful of my life and those around me... To each his own on this issue, dogs do make a great deterant but so do cameras and alarms:)

B

BestAround

its not worth it . in reality a dog is a part of the family.. its like having a kid killed. over some pot.. no thanks.. u can take it all.. then when I find out who it was . and take it into my own hands like any real MAN. THIEVES ARE COWARDS

madmaster420

madmaster420

Our 6 mo. old Greatdane pup is at the stage where he is showing us that he will protect us. Barking at nothing..lol...he Nipped at the ups man couple days ago..I yelled and smacked him in the butt.

But He is just a puppy and not very brave yet.
I have fun scaring him at night in the yard...LMAO
Is that ok to do? (Snickering)

I figure it will toughen him up...and its funny to see :)
hahaha I playfully scare my dog all the time. It's not mean if you let them know you're just kidding

madmaster420

madmaster420

wow...you're still getting 35lb? You're right though. I'd give up growing to save my dog's life. Well, maybe for a few years...Hell, maybe I could teach him to grow!

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I love them Fire Hose toys they last a longtime...:cigar:

Top Bottom