• Start date
  • Tagged users None
RootsRuler

RootsRuler

This was my little Lula.

Lula

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

I just got a 6 months old pitbull mix, may heeler or lab, dog was in the neighborhood streets and running free so a friend of mine took her in 14 hrs, a day and said he'd give her to me. I took her to the vet and she had worms, hook worms and the vet told me the shots would take care of them. I named her Sifter and she is going to help me grow or be my "growmie". Pi's are at my grow diary of trainwreck. SS
I hope you have a large yard or are able to exercise the dog because blue heelers need A LOT of physical activity. Since she's mixed with Pit then for sure make sure she gets lots of exercise otherwise she'll be a basket case and start misbehaving, digging up the yard, etc.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Man yall have and have had some beautiful dogs. Anyone with Pibble experience knows they tend to act quite "uman" as my wife says. They always seem to be sitting a bit different than most dogs 😂 She also happens to be a very strong "Splooter". You can see in the last pic as she is in training for the Arizona State Splooting Championships 🤣 Check those extensions, HOLLLD. Good girl 🤗😂

20221203 202226
20221208 201443
20221212 144240
20220417 131719
RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Man yall have and have had some beautiful dogs. Anyone with Pibble experience knows they tend to act quite "uman" as my wife says. They always seem to be sitting a bit different than most dogs 😂 She also happens to be a very strong "Splooter". You can see in the last pic as she is in training for the Arizona State Splooting Championships 🤣 Check those extensions, HOLLLD. Good girl 🤗😂
Had a cream colored pittie rescue that looked just like yours. Her name was Diabla. The name fit! 😂

Top Bottom