Dogs

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

you know nothing about me

I live in buffalo, I am a retired navy seal

I will pay for your flight here, I will film this and post the video on this site

Are you up for it

I never ment no harm to anyone here, I won't post again

what is wrong with me, you serious ?

Take my offer keyboard rambo

I will publicy give my address for you

screenshot and saved damn woke kids
Bonghit, calm the fuck down and be a normal human or get banned. No debate here. We do not call others out asking for violence. Only warning you will get.

And in my experience navy seals don't act like this and stolen valor is a real thing.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

My apologies @Moe.Red for my involvement in this. I should know better and it won't happen again

Man you are totally fine, just turns out this troll knew where to hit you. Me too. Pissed me right the fuck off.

He's either gonna come back and realize that if he wants to get along here in this community he needs to chill out with the keyboard cowboy routine, or he will come back and double down with the bullshit and get a permanent ban.

Either way the farm wins.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Man you are totally fine, just turns out this troll knew where to hit you. Me too. Pissed me right the fuck off.

He's either gonna come back and realize that if he wants to get along here in this community he needs to chill out with the keyboard cowboy routine, or he will come back and double down with the bullshit and get a permanent ban.

I love that you staff members really dont take any kind of shit! Yall are awesome!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter

He’s banned from this thread!
Trolling he was!!
His first post, no dog, just a cat!

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

That is a beautiful dog. Best believe smart af as well I'd bet.
Cheers to hopin they are all there waitin for us on the other side 🙌
He was the smartest dog ive had so far out of 3. Ive had a beagle lab mix, she was the most loveable, she passed away 4 years ago. I had the aussie above, and now i have a Maremma sheep dog, shes the most energetic. 4 almost 5 and no signs of her slowing down any time soon!

Ill cheers to that as well 👍🏻

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I would never have a pet to protect my home, I have a dog but it's because I love them, I have him as a pet and I take care of him like a son
True that but on the other hand you probably don't have a farm and livestock. If did we would likely have no issues with having the best of the best to protect the flock. For now though I'm with you. People cross the street with their small dogs to avoid Bella because she appears "Pit-ish" but the fact is she is lvl 10 submissive. She has been attacked about 5 times and only once did she use her big girl voice and say stop. It was a 3 legged chihuahua no joke and it kept charging chasing and snapping at her and the 3rd or 4th time she said back off. Truth is there is just a lot of ignorance out there about a much and that is how it is. Bella is 70lbs and Oliver is about 18 and he 100% runs the show.

Last edited:
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

It’s nice when they can offer some protection for the home. Even if it’s just barking. Deer in the back yard this week, dog out to have a look.
What an incredible shot. Hope your noticed and said "sup buck? What it be like my friend?" 🤣
My dog Oliver has a girlfriend across the street named Gigi that is white and your dogs size. Salt n Peppa we call them when they play 🤗

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
What an incredible shot. Hope your noticed and said "sup buck? What it be like my friend?" 🤣
My dog Oliver has a girlfriend across the street named Gigi that is white and your dogs size. Salt n Peppa we call them when they play 🤗
Papillon poodle cross, more like a fluffy stuffed animal than a “real” dog. Likes to be tucked in for a nap after outside play

84B8F831 84ED 4D62 8FD3 DD26EE09473C
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Papillon poodle cross, more like a fluffy stuffed animal than a “real” dog. Likes to be tucked in for a nap after outside play
Hah that is awesome. You've got yourself a live teddy bear as well. Mine is a 10 out 10 indoor ball fetching Pele but his kryptonite is clothing. You can see here how he is begging for his life with his eyes and trying to act paralyzed. Dog will NOT move 🤣

Screenshot 20221211 194456 Gallery
GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

I would never have a pet to protect my home, I have a dog but it's because I love them, I have him as a pet and I take care of him like a son
its not like you're sending the dog into battle or anything man its more for us to wake me up when someone comes on the yard, which has happened and my trustly gsd/lab mix took a piece out of his arm that dog is treated as a legend amongst me and my friends. dogs protect us cause they are bred/trained over thousand of years to do so..rather than breaking in and doing who knows what to my family the bastards run away after looking over the boundary wall usually. we love our dogs super much and have 4 of them and 1 coming tuesday. you must remember some people live in 3rd world countries where you cannot even through old tv boxes in the bin to indicate a new unit then they try to break in same night, and the police takes 40mins to show up if they bother to do so. boundary walls, spikes, burglar bars alarm weapon and dogs are needed id say. my paranoia would keep me awake and restless if not for them

PurplePunch

PurplePunch

How many of you guys/gals have a dog or dogs to protect your home/grows?
Looking to get bull mastiff for gurard dog :character0035
Check out my Donovan Pinschers (siblings). Possibly the most frightening dog in the world.

This is a hybrid of 10 dog types explicitly bred to kill you. They've done years of bite work training and will tear a human to pieces with one command. These guys don't even have to bark to scare the shit out of you. Training is done at a facility of pros, not by a stay-at-home farmer. These dogs are too dangerous.

You cannot play tug of war with a stick or rope because they will pull your arm out of the socket. (Ask me how I know! Haha!)

The LAST thing anyone should do is get a dangerous breed if you don't know what you're doing. Until you see the damage one can do up close, you don't realize what a weapon you own.

Very loyal, very dangerous.

Screenshot 20220829 142123 Facebook 01
S

senorbigchief

How many of you guys/gals have a dog or dogs to protect your home/grows?
Looking to get bull mastiff for gurard dog :character0035:
My 6 yr. old F/part chow is very good at keeping strangers out of yard. Unfortunately, i learned the hard way that she also had a taste for small cannabis plants. She ate 5 out of 12 plants when they were about 12 inches tall....

Top Bottom