Doing my thang...Medusa

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
having a much needed vacation. And meeting great farmers!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
outdoor by New river seeds. These guys need to be on the farm Tootie Fruity. Unbelievable bud. tested at 32 thc. Pic Is not of that. But sent me on a very long ride. He did win concentrates in the cup. Along with Loompa & Oom pah pah.

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

I wan loompa gear soooo bad:( just can't afford it right now but one day (keep telling myself that, lol!) you have some nice sounding strains there in them pics, such a lucky lady! I've been like seriously debating moving to either CA or CO more now than ever. But CO looks more realistic cuz it's closer & I know peeps out there that could direct me on the type of work I do.. But anyways, it's always nice to hear bout events that involve the canna community bcuz that is stuff we here only dream bout having. Meeting people from here & having smoking/vaping sesh would be mind elevating to say the least. I see people growing freely outdoors & I'm jealous cuz it's always been a passion of mine. I have too many seeds (maybe 15 packs total, lol!) to grow indoors in a 2x4x5 flower tent... Ridiculous if ya ask me. So logging into the very few canna forums I frequent daily is like my time from work, home life, & garden that I looking forward to. And your thread is one of the most visited threads that I look forward to so... Update often, lol! Jk.... I realized I just ranted on ur thread, sorry! Lol! Too much coffee/smoking. Keep growing, it keeps me dreaming! Peace!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
ohh g-13 salmon nice, whats the RP 02 stand for?

have fun;)
Don't remember dear. But will bee diffidently
I wan loompa gear soooo bad:( just can't afford it right now but one day (keep telling myself that, lol!) you have some nice sounding strains there in them pics, such a lucky lady! I've been like seriously debating moving to either CA or CO more now than ever. But CO looks more realistic cuz it's closer & I know peeps out there that could direct me on the type of work I do.. But anyways, it's always nice to hear bout events that involve the canna community bcuz that is stuff we here only dream bout having. Meeting people from here & having smoking/vaping sesh would be mind elevating to say the least. I see people growing freely outdoors & I'm jealous cuz it's always been a passion of mine. I have too many seeds (maybe 15 packs total, lol!) to grow indoors in a 2x4x5 flower tent... Ridiculous if ya ask me. So logging into the very few canna forums I frequent daily is like my time from work, home life, & garden that I looking forward to. And your thread is one of the most visited threads that I look forward to so... Update often, lol! Jk.... I realized I just ranted on ur thread, sorry! Lol! Too much coffee/smoking. Keep growing, it keeps me dreaming! Peace!
glad to be in someone's fantasy. Lol. !

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

Lmao!! Ur too funny & that's why I read ur stuff! Yeah I fantasize bout the snakes on ur head, ur slippery scaley body, & that rattling tail, hmmm mmm!:hungry:

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Catching up after my adventure and getting ready to pop some of @loompa and @Oom pah pah genetics Foo Dawg and Abdominal snowman should be a good hunt ! along with some Old school genetics from Neville " Black tuna" Herijuana x Lambs bread .. guess up in canda when released they packaged and sold it in a tuna can Clever LOL the hunt is on !!

JAWS

JAWS

have u had a colonoscopy? What fun ! atleast u get demerol ... better go I will bug,bug ,bug U...I am not done with your genetic's u can't die on me ... ;););););)

no never but i'm filling there might be one in my future, i sit funny just thinking about it OUCHHHH.

just counted out the seeds on 11 more strains!!.

so did ya find any info on the LUCKY 7??.

very interested in anything with the SALMON in the mix.

respect:)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
no never but i'm filling there might be one in my future, i sit funny just thinking about it OUCHHHH.

just counted out the seeds on 11 more strains!!.

so did ya find any info on the LUCKY 7??.

very interested in anything with the SALMON in the mix.

respect:)
Sent him text but no response yet. Suppose to get some other seeds from him. U familiar with black tuna Neville. Herijuana x lambsbread. I will get u some I owe u on the lucky 7. Got his no will call. Maybe that's what the Dr ordered. At least nurse Ratchet

Last edited:
JAWS

JAWS

Sent him text but no response yet. Suppose to get some other seeds from him. U familiar with black tuna Neville. Herijuana x

have not heard that name spoken in quite along time, it was being talked about at the mag years ago but i was never in any of the circles that had it so i don know much about it. but from what you were saying in the above post seems to be the same as was being said back then about it, wish i could remember more on her but it was a few years ago so ya.

best of grows on the tuna & that snowman.

awesome;)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
have not heard that name spoken in quite along time, it was being talked about at the mag years ago but i was never in any of the circles that had it so i don know much about it. but from what you were saying in the above post seems to be the same as was being said back then about it, wish i could remember more on her but it was a few years ago so ya.

best of grows on the tuna & that snowman.

awesome;)
Funny thing got a little confused. Got x's abdominal snow monster. And Loompa's snowman. Lol. Running now.

Last edited:
JAWS

JAWS

sounds like some interesting things so i'll be watching for-sure.

sweeeet;)

Top Bottom