Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Something like this
Article 2275820 176FAD13000005DC 356 634x845

JAWS

JAWS

i had some blueberry hybrids do that, after a while they got the boot just did not like what ever it was that was making them do that.

those may snap out of it a do something special!!.

peace:)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
i had some blueberry hybrids do that, after a while they got the boot just did not like what ever it was that was making them do that.

those may snap out of it a do something special!!.

Found one didn't do it. That's my hopes for them.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Sent him text but no response yet. Suppose to get some other seeds from him. U familiar with black tuna Neville. Herijuana x lambsbread. I will get u some I owe u on the lucky 7. Got his no will call. Maybe that's what the Dr ordered. At least nurse Ratchet
Lucky 7 = G13 Salmon x grannie rock Pistol granny been growing off the grid for over 50 yrs....found some old genetics ..was the mission just came across Loompa and Oom Pah Pah and great guys ..those small cups are the way toooo go ! More personable.. helps to be a hairstylist I am used to gabbing with all walks of life ..M

JAWS

JAWS

Lucky 7 = G13 Salmon x grannie rock Pistol granny been growing off the grid for over 50 yrs....found some old genetics ..was the mission just came across Loompa and Oom Pah Pah and great guys ..those small cups are the way toooo go ! More personable.. helps to be a hairstylist I am used to gabbing with all walks of life ..M

off grid growers is where were going to find the old school skunk bud strain, i have all three of my hick/hillbillly buddies constantly looking for seeds every where they go.

looking forward to seeing what you get with those seeds for-sure!!

ahh killer lobster must have been an outstanding day to be sure.

urban1026835

urban1026835

Well made it to page 8 before I had a full on meltdown!

Wow I mean I couldn't help myself with the like button and I promise I was trying to use it sparingly but you see how that worked out.

Amazing flowers, you have a gifted hand for sure.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
off grid growers is where were going to find the old school skunk bud strain, i have all three of my hick/hillbillly buddies constantly looking for seeds every where they go.

looking forward to seeing what you get with those seeds for-sure!!

ahh killer lobster must have been an outstanding day to be sure.

HD Mus = Hawaiian Diesel and Mus is an old time grower ..popped a few of those ..There coming on here my deal with them is too log it ..never been grown indoors .. It's neither of these strains ..arriving anyday ! excited ..yours will be out then.. Lobster was delicious , sitting on the Columbia in a 65 ft Yaght wasn't bad either.. ..over and out partner in crime ! M

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Well made it to page 8 before I had a full on meltdown!

Wow I mean I couldn't help myself with the like button and I promise I was trying to use it sparingly but you see how that worked out.

Amazing flowers, you have a gifted hand for sure.
Thank you Urban likin all the likes ...glad u enjoyed .. M

JAWS

JAWS

HD Mus = Hawaiian Diesel and Mus is an old time grower ..popped a few of those ..There coming on here my deal with them is too log it ..never been grown indoors .. It's neither of these strains ..arriving anyday ! excited ..yours will be out then.. Lobster was delicious , sitting on the Columbia in a 65 ft Yaght wasn't bad either.. ..over and out partner in crime ! M

awesome cant wait for-sure!!!!

ahhh 65 foot yaght sounds like your living the high over there my sister!!.

nice:)

sixstring

sixstring

Livin the dream M, big boats big lobster, sweet.those flowering girls look great, trying to keep up in here but dang you be a busy lady :)
gl with those old skool genetics, peace

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Livin the dream M, big boats big lobster, sweet.those flowering girls look great, trying to keep up in here but dang you be a busy lady :)
gl with those old skool genetics, peace
Not exactly living the dream ... if i didn't work and could spend all day growing then would be the dream.. excited about the old school seeds... thank you hope your well and growing dank @sixstring M time to feed my Dragon :cigar: The baby ducks are about 2-4 days old ...so cute

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
So got my fingernails on to some old time seeds I have searched and nothing on these strains ... Deadman Santa Cruz, Crystal leaf ( Maui Wowie) cross, Original Uncle, First glen .. Guess will be popping and another adventure for this lady.... Will run my log here on these gems ...Grannie Rock Pistol and 40 yr old strain ..3 separate strains... have only been grown outdoors ..

Top Bottom