Doing my thang...Medusa

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I keep going back to this set of pics and stare......
and stare stare Vvrrvrvvrvrrvrvvrvrv WISHING looking into the eyes of PDojo turned me stoned...
badaumpbump.
FlyJ
How's the clean up going @FlyJStable. ? Thank you. Ya Already put that dojo to work. Handsome boy that guy !

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Stretchy black swans will be "the flav" dom.i haven't seen one of those yet @Medusa! She was a beast though, sativa dom in structure, very triangulated buds.i will do some homework for some pics
Will post up some of this gear. Tha flav side. Got a lot of stretch out of quite a few. @thunderfudge The rooms on full tilt. Loving it. Seems like been along journey. But approaching the finish line!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Well the room is clean but the scars remain.
Its all good I have been busy
I started some green beans and have a sic coleus LOL
Then again It just may be the lost rare hybrid cookies n dreams b2 w love IDK

6 21 14
Blooming coleus plant
Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

@Seamaiden You like my nipple piercing? Ouch. Lol.

I didnt want to say anything..But dang those are some spikes. I would be very careful walking around corners, loose sweaters and such. Ouch is right....

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I've never seen a coleus bloom before. You PhotoShopped those colors, didn't you. :p
I should give credit when I made the hybrid joke... was a pic on line no
my coleus is sic
and I was trying to make light of the day
much respect
looking up
fly J

SAM 3095
Last edited:
burn4me

burn4me

i swear i cant wait for you to drop some gear. im on it like stank on a turd.
i love to visit this thread. yours and ITG thread are my 2 favorites spots to check first when i hop on here. i really do dig your style and methods. rep+++

urban1026835

urban1026835

as always great thread.

Whenever I wanna escape for a few I can always count on you (and a few others) to fill my head with amazing genetics.

Only problem is everytime I do the order of what I wanna start next seems to change.

Top Bottom