Doing my thang...Medusa

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Thanks @Medusa . I've only ever had lineage obtained from Attitude, and didn't know this place even existed. I've usually gone feminized from them. I'm a perennial noobie :)

Once I get a better grasp by reading on here what strains are 'Elite', and a better understanding of what to stay away from I'm going to place my next order from you breeders here at the Farm.

Thanks for the reply, your work looks awesome!
Devine Genetics I believe on here Are feminized And very awesome seeds. Feel free to ask any of the breeders. Nice thing about the farm is u can directly ask them about there seeds and get a answer or read a log under there column someone is doing a grow log on them. Now the problem is what u want lots of choices. Best of luck and welcome to the farm. M

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Just checking in, everything is looking stellar as always. Keep on killing it girl. I respect what you are doing from one seed junkie to another
High@justblazen. Are u hitting the cup this weekend? Wish I was. For sure at the LA one this fall. Thanks for visiting. I am working on seeds a long but fun adventure.M

aksquid

aksquid

Love those tight nodes! I once had a Mango with nodes like that but lost it do to a dry spell while I was on vacation.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Love those tight nodes! I once had a Mango with nodes like that but lost it do to a dry spell while I was on vacation.
Well thats a bummer ! Should be interesting to see what she shows Thanks for stopping in M

Dabs7672

Dabs7672

Looks really fire, and a lady breeder at that ! I will kick it here for awhile, and just dream;);)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Looks really fire, and a lady breeder at that ! I will kick it here for awhile, and just dream;);)

Thanks @Dabs7672 Rumer is I am a little old lady !!! LOL Not that old believe me but not interested in playing with little boys .. Madam M

Last edited:
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Hope everyone has a fantastic time at the cup this weekend ..what fun :(

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
ChemDawg D 22

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
High@justblazen. Are u hitting the cup this weekend? Wish I was. For sure at the LA one this fall. Thanks for visiting. I am working on seeds a long but fun adventure.M
hey Medusa, yes I did hit the cup yesterday. It was like a power 106 concert and too rowdy for me. probably wont be attending to many from here on out. seed making and unlocking jewels that we make are so rewarding. Keep up the great work. I'm on the same path as you ATM;)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
hey Medusa, yes I did hit the cup yesterday. It was like a power 106 concert and too rowdy for me. probably wont be attending to many from here on out. seed making and unlocking jewels that we make are so rewarding. Keep up the great work. I'm on the same path as you ATM;)
@justblazen thats why i liked the mecca really small , nice kicked back got to meet and talk personally to the vendors ! Met loompa ,OmmPahPah, the Nespectors and some locals was a blast! quite the adventure went by myself a much needed vacation .. same path good for you I have found a new passion also. best of luck in yours I am happy for you and hope not to rocky of a path .. M

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

In your life, you will meet 1000s of people some good, some not so good.
But that is all in life's plan and If we have done the best we can to share and help each other Just sometimes
Sometimes
You meet a few phenom's made by the big guy ...that are terrific people.......
I am grateful .......
No I am more than that, ....... I am Flyin J Stable You have changed the way I look at things M.
Let me know what I can do for you.

MUCH EHugs and Love
FlyJ

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Thank you @Flyin J Stable u must be doing your grow outside for the loompa comp? he sent you a package today ?Mines on way too a surprise ... excited to see whats in there ! Glad everything is back to a uphill climb for u now .. Get growing M those Poison Ivy u can pop later if no room am fine with that !

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Thank you @Flyin J Stable u must be doing your grow outside for the loompa comp? he sent you a package today ?Mines on way too a surprise ... excited to see whats in there ! Glad everything is back to a uphill climb for u now .. Get growing M those Poison Ivy u can pop later if no room am fine with that !

I bet you are, Loompa is a great Pearson to have in your corner as are you
BTW I know your busy but did you check this out
http://www.jrpeters.com

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Sending out 2U
Jack’s Professional 5-12-26 Hydroponic
Jacks MOST micro and
Jack’s Professional 15-0-0 Calcium Nitrate
along with Caps mixing instructions
There is so much to try and read on that nutes thread I figure if you do anything in hydro or coco
this is great stuff........... and my way of saying thanks
FlyJ

JAWS

JAWS

I did gonna order some ..it will cost u a fortune to send that ...I have the caps bennies and can get the other Thank you though have a friend owns a big nursery they use peters in the tons ...

ya was talking with some one across the pond about that CALCIUM NITRATE and the cost would have been way to high, would have loved to have had a 5pound bag though for-sure.

you still got a hook up for the peters 20-20-20, you lucky girl you, if i had new back then that they were going to pull that off the market i would have bought several bags for-sure.

out of cal-mag so i need to get an order off, don't have much use for it any more as is other then for cal but cant find anything in the local's so i have to keep using the cal-mag.

just hit my wrecks with the cal-mag even though she did not and does not need any mag boost.

peace:)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
ya was talking with some one across the pond about that CALCIUM NITRATE and the cost would have been way to high, would have loved to have had a 5pound bag though for-sure.

you still got a hook up for the peters 20-20-20, you lucky girl you, if i had new back then that they were going to pull that off the market i would have bought several bags for-sure.

out of cal-mag so i need to get an order off, don't have much use for it any more as is other then for cal but cant find anything in the local's so i have to keep using the cal-mag.

just hit my wrecks with the cal-mag even though she did not and does not need any mag boost.

peace:)
On the site did u search for in your area? Will yak at my friend what they have used to always get peters from them. I see mounds of it they use in bulk. Let u know. M. I want me to see what he uses as Calcium nitrate ?

Top Bottom