Doing my thang...Medusa

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
These are all exotic's gear Cookie"s and cream ...The Hulk...Snowmonster....Blk Swan...Chocolate covered strawberries...Kami Kazi....Astronaut 2 weeks from harvest and another room ready to go ..
Alien matter 3x flower room 014
Alien matter 3x flower room 015
Alien matter 3x flower room 016
Alien matter 3x flower room 017
Alien matter 3x flower room 018
Alien matter 3x flower room 019
Alien matter 3x flower room 020
Alien matter 3x flower room 021
Alien matter 3x flower room 025

ZONER

ZONER

These are all exotic's gear Cookie"s and cream ...The Hulk...Snowmonster....Blk Swan...Chocolate covered strawberries...Kami Kazi....Astronaut 2 weeks from harvest and another room ready to go ..View attachment 422041 View attachment 422045 View attachment 422049 View attachment 422050 View attachment 422051 View attachment 422053 View attachment 422054 View attachment 422055 View attachment 422056
Medusa,
Question on the chocolate covered strawberries .... Well how's the smell ?

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Medusa,
Question on the chocolate covered strawberries .... Well how's the smell ?
Ya know have been smelling all 7 and my room is cramed as u can see ..will get back more pics the lights are out now ..The hulk is incredible LOL bright lime green now I have alot more phenos to go thru my room is only so big ..so another full bloom after this have awhy he won the cup with this one ... hulk that is so loud but x said would be that way big purple stems ... cookies has a fab aroma now I know ..Bl swan is full of chrystals 2 weeks and I am on 9 so the next 2 weeks they should all be shining.. time for more shots got my batteries..

ZONER

ZONER

Ya know have been smelling all 7 and my room is cramed as u can see ..will get back more pics the lights are out now ..The hulk is incredible LOL bright lime green now I have alot more phenos to go thru my room is only so big ..so another full bloom after this have awhy he won the cup with this one ... hulk that is so loud but x said would be that way big purple stems ... cookies has a fab aroma now I know ..Bl swan is full of chrystals 2 weeks and I am on 9 so the next 2 weeks they should all be shining.. time for more shots got my batteries..
Wow ... How do you keep track of all these supreme genetics M ? Outstanding job n super info. Thanks Zoner

JAWS

JAWS

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

These are all exotic's gear Cookie"s and cream ...The Hulk...Snowmonster....Blk Swan...Chocolate covered strawberries...Kami Kazi....Astronaut 2 weeks from harvest and another room ready to go ..View attachment 422041 View attachment 422045 View attachment 422049 View attachment 422050 View attachment 422051 View attachment 422053 View attachment 422054 View attachment 422055 View attachment 422056

Groovy looking girls..and you too lol.. I was told years ago.. you can tell ALOT about a woman by her nails.. and im banking the upmost your way ..Good stuff ive been peeking for a while, seems them cookies and creme is looking like the truth. and the smells ..well ima scent freak ..the description is WOW.. after Sublimation man you should be in bakery stoner heaven lol. enjoy your weekend Ms Medusa..
Respect..

DAT

DAT

HI MEDUSA!:Dyour plants looks fabulous!:D would it possible to see a picture of your grow room ?like with all the gear and plants together? :cool:

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I want to duct the exhaust of my flower room to my bedroom. So I know when they need me
Yes
I am obsessed.... LoL
FlyJ
@M. Have a great weekend

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Will[QU[/QUOTE] all the gear and plants together? :cool:[/quote]
@DAT. Don't think I can stand Back far enough. Besides its so packed I have 2 grow tables. And more under 2 more 600 co2 air I have water. That's just flower. Another for veg. Thinking I might put in a hedge other side. Seperated. Barn. Is 38 x 40.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

lil update with the larger room up on the mountain I was able to drop 4
Poison Ivy
they are very dark, showing deep color on all 4 stems I have great mix and 12 other seedlings are going at the same time that are not showing dark purple stems but are green all very healthy.
Showing Mass Respect to the M.
have a great week.
FlyJ

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
lil update with the larger room up on the mountain I was able to drop 4
Poison Ivy
they are very dark, showing deep color on all 4 stems I have great mix and 12 other seedlings are going at the same time that are not showing dark purple stems but are green all very healthy.
Showing Mass Respect to the M.
have a great week.
FlyJ
That would be the starfighter pheno ! best of luck Have fun ...M

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Ur smashing it Medusa!I love seeing ur sick meds!#17 looks rock solid! Thanx for sharing!!
Jaws did a great job with this cross.....I just crossed her with my Double Platinium Dojo gonna be dank and hopefully colorful....Thank you shes cloudy gonna let her go a little longer...

Top Bottom