Doing my thang...Medusa

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

On the site did u search for in your area? Will yak at my friend what they have used to always get peters from them. I see mounds of it they use in bulk. Let u know. M. I want me to see what he uses as Calcium nitrate ?

yes indeed id love to have some nitrate could do away with the cal-mag.

if things work out let me know ok.

respect:)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
This girl is hitting the flower room When I fiquire how to hang

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
ya was talking with some one across the pond about that CALCIUM NITRATE and the cost would have been way to high, would have loved to have had a 5pound bag though for-sure.

you still got a hook up for the peters 20-20-20, you lucky girl you, if i had new back then that they were going to pull that off the market i would have bought several bags for-sure.

out of cal-mag so i need to get an order off, don't have much use for it any more as is other then for cal but cant find anything in the local's so i have to keep using the cal-mag.

just hit my wrecks with the cal-mag even though she did not and does not need any mag boost.

peace:)
I got my CaNO3 off eBay. Free shipping. Gonna use it for woody weed treatment, see what happens.

jimmy the hat

jimmy the hat

@JAWS... www.customhydronutrients.com.....excellent source for fertilizer salts and smaller quantity of Jr Peters products. I'm pretty sure all the ingredients for capulators old and new formula can be sourced there. Sorry medusa to be off topic..

Last edited by a moderator:
urban1026835

urban1026835

Medusa forgive my ignorance as it may have already been stated, what is the name of your ww x pp strain?

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
@JAWS... www.customhydronutrients.com.....excellent source for fertilizer salts and smaller quantity of Jr Peters products. I'm pretty sure all the ingredients for capulators old and new formula can be sourced there. Sorry medusa to be off topic..
Not a problem i am always over at @JAWS place goofing off swimming with sharks !! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
@urban1026835 now ya want to pop those seeds ? which did u get? I like these better LOL

urban1026835

urban1026835

haha I just cannot help but like your threads is all @Medusa, I am just researching genetics an looking at grows. Of course yours more then others.

oh got the enchantress that was why i had asked about her name.

next tent im gonna do a 1/2 pack enchantress & a1/2 pack of dcure run and see what gems are in there.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Poison Ivy..... 2 - 3 weeks before harvest she got the wwidow side but the starfighter punch One thing about doing your own crosses I am familar with them so easy to tell what pheno's they take after ...
Poison ivy 002
Poison ivy 006
[AT

Latest posts

Top Bottom