Doing my thang...Medusa

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
i see your working on those cam skills my sister, things are looking very promising for-sure in that area for you.

now that i'm starting a new grow and i have some free space i can start looking at setting up the pod and getting some better shots as well.

very nice:snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy:

Had to use my phone ...a little shaky on it ...need to sit down and fiquire why camera won't download ...prob lost my program... if my kid would answer text he could remotely fix ...but oh no must be too busy smokin that good shit I give him and when he runs out will hear from him LOL I gave him LIFE... no hes a great kid must be chasing tail and got side tracked .. :):cool: M

JAWS

JAWS

Had to use my phone ...a little shaky on it ...need to sit down and fiquire why camera won't download ...prob lost my program... if my kid would answer text he could remotely fix ...but oh no must be too busy smokin that good shit I give him and when he runs out will hear from him LOL I gave him LIFE... no hes a great kid must be chasing tail and got side tracked .. :):cool: M

yup that will happen HAHAHAHA.

peace;)

burn4me

burn4me

sons got in made in the shade lol. lovely as always Medusa

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Wonderful shots and wonderfully done! You've come so far since I first met you my darlin. Very proud and happy to see your green thumb flourishing. See you soon girly ;)
Party still in Seattle? wish was closer to cup ..:(

Last edited:
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Gotta say Thank you @EVOKE love. And @Twisted pleasure U rock. GG4. And many more pleasant surprises. I will treat them well. Phenomal genetics u have bestowed me Thinking black tuna. And a few of these untouched humbolt jems will be meeting each other. From my garden to yours. M

EVOKE

EVOKE

Thanks been burned got some real exciting Genetics going into flower ...Jaws lemon dojo... black Tuna... Mush ..Lucky 7...wrecking ball..more of X's and Loompa..Excited !
Yo Dusa can u direct me to some Lucky 7 pics..... Beautiful harvest pics by the way.... Dropp them ol betsy beans im curious to see what u find... have a great day:wacky:

SunGrown

SunGrown

you got ole betsy seeds??? @Medusa I wanna see the phenotypes you get as well if somehow these exist! If they were made by reversing then they should be predictable, but if from open pollination they should be really cool to see what you get!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Yo Dusa can u direct me to some Lucky 7 pics..... Beautiful harvest pics by the way.... Dropp them ol betsy beans im curious to see what u find... have a great day:wacky:
When home babe workin. Only pics I have is the original grower sent me a outdoor. She's mixed with grannies pistol 3 generation farmer. One. was black. Might be the mush I have. Did u pop those. I gave some to jaws. She's mixed with salmons creek Should have them in flower few weeks. I know Nyspector. Was mighty interested in these him and loompa were to busy trying to beat each other at the cup while this snake was charming old growers. Lol. Ol Betsy I must of been stoned not sure where I put the beans. duh. Lol. Excited to rock franchise gear. Have asked around no one can say for sure her make up. What did he tell u about her?

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
you got ole betsy seeds??? @Medusa I wanna see the phenotypes you get as well if somehow these exist! If they were made by reversing then they should be predictable, but if from open pollination they should be really cool to see what you get!
Franchise genetics put these out. Ob's said were dank as all get out. @EVOKE spoke with him about them. Perhaps he will chime back in. @SunGrown your from humbolt. Ever tried grannies rock pistol ?

SunGrown

SunGrown

Franchise genetics put these out. Ob's said were dank as all get out. @EVOKE spoke with him about them. Perhaps he will chime back in. @SunGrown your from humbolt. Ever tried grannies rock pistol ?
There are a few grannie strains out there, here, everywhere, but nope, I have not seen that specific name...things get confused and renamed ALL the time though, unfortunately. One BIG reason I can not wait for the genome guys to test and label every strain with a number and letter system...these names are getting too silly.

But, yeah, I just named my new blue dream cross Grandma's Dream...so, go figure!

I will bet the ole betsy was reversed to make beans, if there are any seeds of an open pollination it will be really good to see!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
There are a few grannie strains out there, here, everywhere, but nope, I have not seen that specific name...things get confused and renamed ALL the time though, unfortunately. One BIG reason I can not wait for the genome guys to test and label every strain with a number and letter system...these names are getting too silly.

But, yeah, I just named my new blue dream cross Grandma's Dream...so, go figure!

I will bet the ole betsy was reversed to make beans, if there are any seeds of an open pollination it will be really good to see!
Yes when I find them. Let's see if u were stoned where would u put them of course not where they belong in the frig with the rest of the beans

SunGrown

SunGrown

Yes when I find them. Let's see if u were stoned where would u put them of course not where they belong in the frig with the rest of the beans
lol, under your bed? Above the doorway? Behind the drywall...under the carpet? toilet tank for safe keeping??

Yeah, I do that too with things sometimes!

Good luck!

burn4me

burn4me

just wanted to stop by and see the lovely garden of yours. as usual its been my pleasure. have a wonderful day. peace and +vibes to ya!

oh and BTW check out the pic. i took it just for you! updates will be in my diary.
keep it green and stay safe.

2hotmomma88

2hotmomma88

I hide stuff from myself all the time! lol... i think ill put it hete so it will be safe and nit get lost. What happens? i cant remember where i put it lol.

burn4me

burn4me

it didnt post this earlier for some reason
Medusa

Top Bottom