• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
it didnt post this earlier for some reason
View attachment 431503
Awesome ...hope you find something fun .. Thank you for posting...
I hide stuff from myself all the time! lol... i think ill put it hete so it will be safe and nit get lost. What happens? i cant remember where i put it lol.
lol, under your bed? Above the doorway? Behind the drywall...under the carpet? toilet tank for safe keeping??

Yeah, I do that too with things sometimes!

Good luck!
I still can't find Evoke is gonna be mad at me ..don't tell him ...I bought but he had them for 2 months finally send em to me and I lose them...trouble .trouble I am in .... UHH OHH...:oops::sorry::inpain::rage::bawling::banghead::asshat:o_O:(

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Jaws lemon dojo
Upside down plant 010
Upside down plant 011
Upside down plant 009

SunGrown

SunGrown

well damn medusa, that will just add another layer to the mystery of betsy...maybe there were real betsy beans...one will never know, LOL

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
well damn medusa, that will just add another layer to the mystery of betsy...maybe there were real betsy beans...one will never know, LOL
I am going to find them..I remember thinking stick it in here ..at the time ..have u seen there packaging ? looks like a white candy wrapper..

SunGrown

SunGrown

nope, never seen their packaging, I just got some new containers for mine today. Sending things out this week, I do need to work on better label design, but the seed is what matters, not the purty label...when I get seeds from guys, they are usually still in the flower that nature put them in!

FIND THOSE DAMN SEEDS! Good luck lady M!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

You will find um
becouse your You but only when u stop looking and I would say think Nail Polish remover and where The box nail files or cat food?
just my thoughts.
++++++ Luck finding The FlyJ Muah

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
nope, never seen their packaging, I just got some new containers for mine today. Sending things out this week, I do need to work on better label design, but the seed is what matters, not the purty label...when I get seeds from guys, they are usually still in the flower that nature put them in!

FIND THOSE DAMN SEEDS! Good luck lady M!
What on your own beans? what crosses did ya make?

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
You will find um
becouse your You but only when u stop looking and I would say think Nail Polish remover and where The box nail files or cat food?
just my thoughts.
++++++ Luck finding The FlyJ Muah
LOL..for sure ... here your coming to the cup ..see ya there..M

Top Bottom