• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I bet you were havin a time with all the great Peeps west
I just couldn't leave her side in her time of need lol

The more My Medusa Poison Ivy grows the more I fall in love..
Clones cut and have all in flower.

Keep doing that Thang You Do
FlyJ

Hey Super fly!! Yep good times... great experience all the way around..got some nice beans ..and renewed energy..amazing you go away just a few and your garden seems to of grown alot faster when not watching it everyday.. Excited! lots of new ladies and gents showing this round.... too bad u couldnt come but understand completely.. taking a nice Poison down Sat.. she's a frosty beauty... Thank you glad u like ..and keep being U :):cat:

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Nice pics sister. Good to see you're still going strong.
Thank You@MtGrownCanna I keep doing my thang ..... as best i can... :)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Exciting day today ! get to spend all weekend taking photos of all ladies doing there thing!!! along with new lens and loner camera from my photographer friend ..should be killer pic's let everyone know some photo hints on how the pro's do it !! Later M

urban1026835

urban1026835

how can your pics get any better new camera or not your pics are already pretty damn impressive

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
To start I purchased a lighting set from ebay for 129.00 overkill but works great ..now if u want to manipulate the pic's with computer u will have to purchase a blue photo cloth for that ( which i forgot to buy ) but the lighting kit is from linco ... so far none of the pics have been photo enhanced by computer ...the cool thing about being able to do this is putting a dif background into the pic makes it look 3D .. for instance say i throw a plant with the stars and moon with it or set it in the desert ..truly beautiful pic's .. Excited stay tooned M

Last edited:
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Although all my pic's so far have been from a cool pix L20 older and take very nice pic's for 150.00 ..this is what happens when u become addicted to anything seeds etc it gets more expensive...

urban1026835

urban1026835

im pretty basic. Point shoot 100$ camera and the occasional fix on exposure or lighting is it. Then again this is why your pics look so much more incredible. Keep on posting them and ill keep on admiring.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
im pretty basic. Point shoot 100$ camera and the occasional fix on exposure or lighting is it. Then again this is why your pics look so much more incredible. Keep on posting them and ill keep on admiring.
Awe but that's how I started. Then it just evolved. I also like to repay all the breeders who have entrusted me to grow there genetics. By as good as I can grow and photo there hard work. It's the least I can do. Nor will I breed with any genetics I have not pd and givin permission to with. Just my THANG. Moral to story. Keep doing your thang @urban1026835 and u can have killer pic's with what u have. Best of luck. Post some In My thread I will try and help. By no means am I pro only learning. Myself. M

urban1026835

urban1026835

yeah that's like saying it's cool brother you can bring your vw to the porsche show. j/k much appreciated as alway medusa

my cam does 1/2 ass ok considering the operator. Any advice on what to do to make this a little better per say tech advice anything M?
DSCN0765

Last edited:
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
yeah that's like saying it's cool brother you can bring your vw to the porsche show. j/k much appreciated as alway medusa

my cam does 1/2 ass ok considering the operator. Any advice on what to do to make this a little better per say tech advice anything M?View attachment 440942
maybe bring in closer zoom or tripod closer.... use your timer !!! wont make things so fuzzy ...after hitting timer turn light out other wise looks pretty good ! jus tplay urban timer is important clearer pic's ...if to bright use a paper towel over flash ... hope this helps

urban1026835

urban1026835

maybe bring in closer zoom or tripod closer.... use your timer !!! wont make things so fuzzy ...after hitting timer turn light out other wise looks pretty good ! jus tplay urban timer is important clearer pic's ...if to bright use a paper towel over flash ... hope this helps
sure does since I have yet to do anything besides holding the cam and clicking. I will get a stable stand and use the timer next time i get her out for a photo shoot and see what I can come up with.

Thanks for the tips M.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
sure does since I have yet to do anything besides holding the cam and clicking. I will get a stable stand and use the timer next time i get her out for a photo shoot and see what I can come up with.

Thanks for the tips M.
Tripods are cheap 20.00 as long as it goes up and down important not to move ....where your fuzzy comes from ...what was the bud ? looks dank !!!

Top Bottom