Doing my thang...Medusa

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
urban1026835

urban1026835

That's a relief. I couldn't for the life of me figure how I would have offended but sometimes text gets taken the wrong way but had to check. I like it on this thread too much to have to lurk.

see the upload problems are fixed for you. Looking forward to some photo shoots.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Here ya go urban. She's so heavy have to hold her up.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
No fix it's my camera. So not so good a pics

urban1026835

urban1026835

Nice cola you got there and see you got the candy paint job on the nails today.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
She smells so lemony. Jaws. Can't wait. Nope didn't get fixed ....

Last edited:
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
OMG Medusa,ITS INCREDIBLE!!! did you name Black Tuna after the Black Tuna gang and Robert Platshorn?.did you get to meet him at the cup? I got the book autographed!! Im on page 60 now, its really good! hes so funny.
. No @DAT Google the strain It's a old time strain. Made by Neville and reefer man Has some fun memorabilia about it. M

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Beautiful, beautiful work @Medusa hope you're having a lovely day!
Welcome @meadowsweet glad u came over to the farm ...your awesome grow abilities will be appreciated here...Thanks for visiting me ...were livin in the same state perhaps close u need anything hope I can help!!! M

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
i can die now . Nice stuff Medusa !
T
Welcome @meadowsweet glad u came over to the farm ...your awesome grow abilities will be appreciated here...Thanks for visiting me ...were livin in the same state perhaps close u need anything hope I can help!!! M
T:)hank you @diamond2.0 ( aka : a girls best friend) don't die I am not done yet. along ways to go .. M

Latest posts

Top Bottom