Doing my thang...Medusa

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SourDank

SourDank

No wonder that Poison Ivy looks so dank lol, and I can see your doin your thing over there. Everything sounds incredible, that BB Underdawg x TA should be the shizz. And if the Alien Grapevine males brings half of what the female brought to the table that should be some sexy crosses too, can't wait to see what comes from all that

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Poison Ivy is my white widow x a starfighter f2 male I have ....alien grapevine is one of my faves just found a male so will be crossing him with all... and running a few more females ..found some seeds i had stashed ...Blueberry Underdawg x Tahoe Alien him crossed with the widow should be dank hes turning into quite the stud ...also just crossed ww with dpd male should be some pretty colors and frost...dpd is douple purple dojo by jaws

Now that Sounds Very special....
What a Lady

and as for the FrightWare Window Show Very Koo-ELL
I love All howls eve lol
Elvira and
Dracula Nightmare of Horror bela lugosi is my heroAs well as the Medusa too . . . . .
+vibes
FlyJ

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Now that Sounds Very special....
What a Lady

and as for the FrightWare Window Show Very Koo-ELL
I love All howls eve lol
Elvira and
Dracula Nightmare of Horror bela lugosi is my heroAs well as the Medusa too . . . . .
+vibes
FlyJ
Oh ya. Bela Lugosi He's hot. Love vampires. Carpathians. There all hot. !

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Little tease thank you Ob's. Where should I post this grow !!!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
6 weeks black tuna. 1st pheno More sativa in bud and leaf. Nutty smelling. Frosty. 2nd pheno. Chunky indica more. Frosty. Smelly. This being the stinky tuna can. Skunk. Have 3 more pheno along with couple males in bloom. Can't find first pic here is 2nd

Last edited:
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

@M
I wanted to thank you M
This year has been a turning point in my life from taking all the medications to taking only 3 and rolling the rest up and smoking as Mother nature had intended, metaphorically of course.
You have heard me say Thank You and send positive Heart felt messages all season.... Why? It was You and the farm helped me change and grow spiritually through some very difficult days.... now I share time with family, with other disabled Veterans, and my Great Farm friends....... Thank you for my life.
But for other veterans returning from combat active duty and or other traumatic stress related indevers the answer for most is still in the form of a pill, and in most cases a loss of them self and their abilities to enjoy life.

I promise you I will always give away what I have been given here.... I owe a wonderful life to you all.
Life is waking up smiling again knowing I have something to share that will help the next Person...
To Grow a better Life
Positive Caring Vibes
FlyJ

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
@M
I wanted to thank you M
This year has been a turning point in my life from taking all the medications to taking only 3 and rolling the rest up and smoking as Mother nature had intended, metaphorically of course.
You have heard me say Thank You and send positive Heart felt messages all season.... Why? It was You and the farm helped me change and grow spiritually through some very difficult days.... now I share time with family, with other disabled Veterans, and my Great Farm friends....... Thank you for my life.
But for other veterans returning from combat active duty and or other traumatic stress related indevers the answer for most is still in the form of a pill, and in most cases a loss of them self and their abilities to enjoy life.

I promise you I will always give away what I have been given here.... I owe a wonderful life to you all.
Life is waking up smiling again knowing I have something to share that will help the next Person...
To Grow a better Life
Positive Caring Vibes
FlyJ
Guess what Super Fly. U make my day every time u post. And I believe I am speaking for the rest of the farm. Your energy is contagious , you always make me laugh. You have become quite the grower, writer, all around nice guy And I will continue to support our troops and anything I can help u with don't hesitate to ask. Thank you for your service and Thank you for havin me. M

Last edited:
Top Bottom