Doing my thang...Medusa

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Information and Knowledge, Just Amazing all around kinda Lady . . . . .
Your The Google..com that grows the goo, and ya look good doin it.
I will check it out, I am still a bit Leary of ICMag I don't know why, but had a funny gut feeling, not, to p arose the threads there.
will do lots more research before I try any of that I was getting way ahead of the J,
need to get a few more OZ under my lighter before that. as usual thank you...... Super M
I did learned about cutting nitrogen and dropping the room temps
to short stack stretchy plants in flower, too bad it was By mistake but hey lol livin and learnin with a smile.

I am gunna go dance under the blood moon now.....
FlyJ

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Addicted to collecting pollen...

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Yep untested genetics excited the ladies look real interesting also... heres some bl tuna this is the stinky one wasn't thinking on nutes and shes gonna take awhile ...she says feed me !!! slender, dif sativa ...long pistols

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Looks Like the tips are nute burned, maybe a lil less feed?

That Grapevine looks super vigorous! Nice work

Hardly any nutes were givin. Thinking to close to light had several. Was slacking on nutes.climbing on a ladder to raise lights is my least favorite thing to do.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Hardly any nutes were givin. Thinking to close to light had several. Was slacking on nutes.climbing on a ladder to raise lights is my least favorite thing to do.
I feel you on that one. Five gallon bucket acrobatics. lol

JAWS

JAWS

View attachment 448852 Dri card. Using this for pollen and would work great in jars for moisture. Food and pharmaceutical grade.

if you clean and dry your pollen fully there will no need for such things, BUT it cant hurt so ya. i think that might be good for seeds in long term storage may be, but again the proper dry time on seeds should suffice so again no real need.

just me though.

carry on:snaphappy:

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
if you clean and dry your pollen fully there will no need for such things, BUT it cant hurt so ya. i think that might be good for seeds in long term storage may be, but again the proper dry time on seeds should suffice so again no real need.

just me though.

I know no problems yet But making sure.
carry on:snaphappy:

Top Bottom