Doing my thang...Medusa

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Love all the shots of males on here, i feel like they dont get enough credit picture wise. But that poison ivy looks amazing, did you say you found an alien grape vine male? Id love to see a picture of that when its mature

No room for a few weeks to run ALG male but soon excited !! One of my favs M

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Time to tumble.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Ya @JAWS Had it for yrs. kinda forgot about. Usually make pressed hash with. Had 3/4 Ib of keif made into shatter. But it's on a timer so I just throw in new everyday. From freezer what I have been saving. New technique making non solvent shatter gonna learn so getting my keif ready. This was the first 45 mins. Will see what 12 hrs gave me later

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

Hey M, nice to catch up on ur thread again... Been super busy & now I'm back to harass ya some more lol!
I see ya got more additions to the garden, looking super nice in there my friend ;)
So jealous of the tumbling to come, kief heaven ;)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
High. @ElManiaco Missed your smart ass. Lol. Hey the Bliss boys made this 5 yrs ago. They sell 175. Good deal. Still running. On a timer quits to cool down. 120 micron. Has puff the magic dragon they etched for me on it. Lol. From another smart ass

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

I'd like to get one M, can ya pm me link? I'm in need of a tumbler... Much easier than bustin my back out twerkin it, lol!
It sux hunched over doing bubble hash & carrying buckets with a bad back, not good feeling... I need ease of use ;)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I'd like to get one M, can ya pm me link? I'm in need of a tumbler... Much easier than bustin my back out twerkin it, lol!
It sux hunched over doing bubble hash & carrying buckets with a bad back, not good feeling... I need ease of use ;)

Last I heard popped. But look up Bliss tobacco. Oregon. They had a cig shop with pipes and sort. Or Bliss tumbler. 2 dif sizes. There are finished and non. Of course cheaper if unfinished.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I believe he upgraded the motor too since this one The finished are beautiful. He makes in Purple Heart wood Cherry. He used to be on here that's how I came to the farm.

JAWS

JAWS

some drying hash.
90 1

the scrapes used in this run
PICT3871

you can see in the first pics i did three runs off three screens

got the most from the 90 then the 25 then the 73

sadly my bags are shredding so i wont be making any more hash until i can get some new bags

got most all my oil gear now, just need some tane and some scrap to get the work done.

sorry niether of those pics have my rocket honey oil making in them, but i do have one a small one may be 1/2 to 3/4 oz tube. umm need to get a bigger one but that can wait until coin is good here.

peace;)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
some drying hash.
View attachment 455102 View attachment 455103

the scrapes used in this run
View attachment 455104

you can see in the first pics i did three runs off three screens

got the most from the 90 then the 25 then the 73

sadly my bags are shredding so i wont be making any more hash until i can get some new bags
View attachment 455105 View attachment 455106

got most all my oil gear now, just need some tane and some scrap to get the work done.
View attachment 455107 View attachment 455108
sorry niether of those pics have my rocket honey oil making in them, but i do have one a small one may be 1/2 to 3/4 oz tube. umm need to get a bigger one but that can wait until coin is good here.

peace;)

Wow bud looks like you have a nice run on that. Then u press?

JAWS

JAWS

@Medusa
thank you my sister!!.

umm with this batch i'm going to go with some ball hash, just means i'm going to roll it into a ball instead of just making some crumble hash.

some crumble i did last week, much smaller batch of course

ahh shit sorry about the blurry!!.

some older ball hash
95 2
25 MICRON 2 27G
HASH208
PICT7537
PICT7540

love my bags for-sure and iv'e used the crap of these so i'm not surprised that these are finally giving in to the mass usage.

peace;)

PICT7536
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
@Medusa
thank you my sister!!.

umm with this batch i'm going to go with some ball hash, just means i'm going to roll it into a ball instead of just making some crumble hash.

some crumble i did last week, much smaller batch of course
View attachment 455112 View attachment 455113
ahh shit sorry about the blurry!!.

some older ball hash
View attachment 455114 View attachment 455115 View attachment 455116 View attachment 455118 View attachment 455119

love my bags for-sure and iv'e used the crap of these so i'm not surprised that these are finally giving in to the mass usage.

peace;)

Wow just like in the movies. Lol

Top Bottom