Doing my thang...Medusa

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Just a glimpse,you never answered me e-mail addy still good? You know where I need ya. hehehe

Sorry. Thought I had. Yes addy is same.talk to me. No wham bam thank you mam either. Little wine and dine kinda girl.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
There's a new babe in town. Ww x DPDojo.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Lady M amazes once again ..... U go sparkles

Thanks Zoner ...got high hopes for this girl

Is that the super purple boy from jaws dpd @Medusa ? If so its gonna be crazy to see that combined with your super frosty WW. Could be epic for sure, can't wait to see

For sure Sour Dank ... incredible growth already ...deep purple dojo has a lot of color but no yield perhaps that just got put on the table ..the male is quite the stud ...

SourDank

SourDank

He definitely looked quite stud like lol, I'll definitely be watching to see how she comes out

JAWS

JAWS

so whats your process of turning keif into shatter??

and hey very nice pull indeed.

sweet:)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
so whats your process of turning keif into shatter??

and hey very nice pull indeed.

sweet:)

Well before I had someone do it ..but recently met someone whom has a solventless kief process ..will be researching this... I am becoming very un trust worthy ..how do u know they don't switch ? I seem to meet all the cons... let ya know no purge.vacuum or chemical all about that... Ya this little machine works great..unfortunately he is missing in action could sell these all day..

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
@Medusa , i know a guy making shatter from bubble. On IG. Im thinking of letting him run all my trim this year, ill let you know if i do and will document with pics.

That would be awesome ! U always have my back Thank you !

JAWS

JAWS

Well before I had someone do it ..but recently met someone whom has a solventless kief process ..will be researching this... I am becoming very un trust worthy ..how do u know they don't switch ? I seem to meet all the cons... let ya know no purge.vacuum or chemical all about that... Ya this little machine works great..unfortunately he is missing in action could sell these all day..

have thought about getting one of those spinners but i'm pretty small time over here and just don't think id ever get enough trim to make it worth messing with, i think my bubble bags would turn on me if i started feeding the spinner and leaving them in a box HAHAHAHAHA.

going to try and do some tane projects just need to get the gear in hand and learn some knowledge of the process.

pretty devastated with this grow as a whole, that issue i had in week 5 i think really killed me hard. lost many plants and the ones that i did manage to save gave next to nothing after harvest.

me thinks 17 plants=8-10oz what a fucking waste of time this last grow was, clearly the worst yield iv'e ever had.

looking forward to the next run, put this one in rear view for-sure.

you got any old pics of that shatter??.

very nice:)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
have thought about getting one of those spinners but i'm pretty small time over here and just don't think id ever get enough trim to make it worth messing with, i think my bubble bags would turn on me if i started feeding the spinner and leaving them in a box HAHAHAHAHA.

going to try and do some tane projects just need to get the gear in hand and learn some knowledge of the process.

pretty devastated with this grow as a whole, that issue i had in week 5 i think really killed me hard. lost many plants and the ones that i did manage to save gave next to nothing after harvest.

me thinks 17 plants=8-10oz what a fucking waste of time this last grow was, clearly the worst yield iv'e ever had.

looking forward to the next run, put this one in rear view for-sure.

you got any old pics of that shatter??.

very nice:)

Ya posted somewhere. It was very dark. But good. Yah my last grow absolutely everything Hermed Didn't feed a lot is only issue I can think of. From yours to x's and loompas. That is grower error when everything herms.

Top Bottom