Doing my thang...Medusa

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

I've only had the variegated bud... and the lack of chlorophyll makes for a clean taste, but the areas with a lack of green do not photosynthesize properly and growth is stunted. I tossed my Goblin Queen. that pic is from my buddy PakalolofromPNW who still plays with the mutant. initially, it grew with leaves like dandelions... cuts were taken from the "cleanest" or most normal looking areas until the twisted leaves became normal. the color variegation never did. By selecting cuts from yellow areas, the new clones stayed with yellow variegation throughout while sister clones chosen from all green areas remained all green... these experiments with mutants others would have immediately tossed in the trash bin taught me a LOT about duds and genetic drift...

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I've only had the variegated bud... and the lack of chlorophyll makes for a clean taste, but the areas with a lack of green do not photosynthesize properly and growth is stunted. I tossed my Goblin Queen. that pic is from my buddy PakalolofromPNW who still plays with the mutant. initially, it grew with leaves like dandelions... cuts were taken from the "cleanest" or most normal looking areas until the twisted leaves became normal. the color variegation never did. By selecting cuts from yellow areas, the new clones stayed with yellow variegation throughout while sister clones chosen from all green areas remained all green... these experiments with mutants others would have immediately tossed in the trash bin taught me a LOT about duds and genetic drift...

I have had a plant with one varigated leaf it was really cool ...half green half yellow... didnt toss saved just the leaf for awhile somewhere a pic...what was the cross on the Goblin Queen ? and the purple keif? that would be a great strain to play with ...

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Not stalking @SeaFOur just interested in everything u have to say... are u delving into any breeding?

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

I play.

Goblin Queen is from my friend @ Sanctuary Gardens

...................................|---Cali Connection's Blackwater
................|---Dark Queen
................|..................|---BC Bud Depot's The Purps
Goblin Queen
................|................|---Afgooey (PNW cut)
................|---Goblin Girl .................|---White Widow
..................................|---Blue widow
....................................................|---Dutch Passion Blueberry

At the moment, Sanctuary Gardens strains are not publicly available for sale. I've just done many tests for them.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I play.

Goblin Queen is from my friend @ Sanctuary Gardens

...................................|---Cali Connection's Blackwater
................|---Dark Queen
................|..................|---BC Bud Depot's The Purps
Goblin Queen
................|................|---Afgooey (PNW cut)
................|---Goblin Girl .................|---White Widow
..................................|---Blue widow
....................................................|---Dutch Passion Blueberry

At the moment, Sanctuary Gardens strains are not publicly available for sale. I've just done many tests for them.

Thank you .....when might they be out?

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
GOT ROOTS ? Exotic Genetics Yaughtya

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
yeah, its almost rooted.... loving the thumb. Green thumbs are boring
@zeke yah thinks it might need to go straight to the gallon .... this is what happens when u just leave them alone ...BAM they give u this ....

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

YUM ! ! !

OMG a grower who uses the bag for what its really used for ?
I am justa goof and full of good food, good bud, and good Vibes,
Sending a happy Thanksgiving to a dear wonderful Person , , , , ,
You
and all have E- hugs from the FlyJ

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
YUM ! ! !

OMG a grower who uses the bag for what its really used for ?
I am justa goof and full of good food, good bud, and good Vibes,
Sending a happy Thanksgiving to a dear wonderful Person , , , , ,
You
and all have E- hugs from the FlyJ

Yep best turkey in the bag. Now stuffed. Going to the movies watch Interstellar. And most likely fall asleep. Hope u had a great one. Super fly. M

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Wanna know my secret for close up pics...

I got a bunch of these
MJ40X25LUVLED 2T

HERE

$6.50 each, 40x, 25mm lens.

An idea of 25mm is the end of a bic lighter can be put on the lens, inside the lens housing and rotate 360 degree.

I hold that up to my shitty android phone camera...

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Wanna know my secret for close up pics...

I got a bunch of these
View attachment 462144

HERE

$6.50 each, 40x, 25mm lens.

An idea of 25mm is the end of a bic lighter can be put on the lens, inside the lens housing and rotate 360 degree.

I hold that up to my shitty android phone camera...

I could do that but holding steady is the problem....why the tripod and remote no shaky ...no blur......still not as close as i want ...trich photos ... my kid has the USB microscope and program now that works good ...

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
@SeaF0ur black swan grew out ..probably a cloning issue ...started out this way ...then her clone became the last pic

Latest posts

Top Bottom