Doing my thang...Medusa

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ElManiaco

ElManiaco

Love the jungle when in full bloom...exciting always
Ahh, the aromas that lingure throughout the room has one floating in the air.. Almost like Pepe Le Pew when he would smell another skunk, der cat w/painted stripe on back.
Very intoxicating but without the toxins. :)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Ahh, the aromas that lingure throughout the room has one floating in the air.. Almost like Pepe Le Pew when he would smell another skunk, der cat w/painted stripe on back.
Very intoxicating but without the toxins. :)
LOL Love Pepe Le Pew.... he's such a confident skunk !

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Ever seen a baby skunk ? they can't see for a few weeks ... cutiest things ya ever seen and no smell yet. My dog a blonde lab got sprayed in the face by a skunk... bad instant throw up.... poor thing 10 at nite out side washing her with tomatoe juice ..worked but was a pink dog for a while...

JAWS

JAWS

Ever seen a baby skunk ? they can't see for a few weeks ... cutiest things ya ever seen and no smell yet. My dog a blonde lab got sprayed in the face by a skunk... bad instant throw up.... poor thing 10 at nite out side washing her with tomatoe juice ..worked but was a pink dog for a while...

hahahah pour girl, but im sure momma is taking good care of her!!!.

nice:)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
hahahah pour girl, but im sure momma is taking good care of her!!!.

nice:)

Yes @JAWS best dog passed away 4 yrs ago ...... 13 yrs old .... that wasn't the first time she got sprayed ,but it was the worst...her whole face was yellow from skunk pee...

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Had a few problems with cloner 4 months or so back... anyway ended up losing alot of duplicates and these were keepers ... 1 month is all it took to reveg... first off left bottoms on even with buds ... next photo post after this
Reveg 006
Reveg 005
Reveg 004
Reveg 007
shows how much left to get to reveg.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
This lady at first in a gallon pot flowered didn't turn purple ... look what she did in a 5 gal...Jaws Platnium Dojo...and of course no clone so left this much on her .. when she gets more leaves i will cut buds away and we have a awesome plant again... Nice yield also ..shes a keeper! Have always been told it takes a long time to reveg ...but i didn't think a month was bad at all ..considering i saved a nice plant that would of been lost.
Reveg 002
Reveg 001
Reveg 008
Reveg 009
Reveg 014

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
nice job my sister and cant wait to see what you do/get from those decaps when the time comes!!.

much respect:)
Thanks again really excited about both the lemon sour dojo and decap soaking already....

Top Bottom