• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

So @Medusa do u find your OG's and/or Chem's finicky when in veg or flower? Or any of their hybrid crosses? I won't flower mine until I figure them out cuz I feel yield will suffer. I know saties or sat dom hybrids can b light eaters. Thanks

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
So @Medusa do u find your OG's and/or Chem's finicky when in veg or flower? Or any of their hybrid crosses? I won't flower mine until I figure them out cuz I feel yield will suffer. I know saties or sat dom hybrids can b light eaters. Thanks
@ElManiaco they are feeding fairly lite ...roots organics in veg...and roots and alternating with super natural bud booster every 2 waterings ...i am back in biz.... used to use couple yrs ago super natural .and it killed it ..then started playing with teas and my yield and weight suffered..back to my old grow style and huge rock ass plants .. Thanks much appreciate..!!! Madam M

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Just beautiful! I love the diff smells of a garden like that on a nice day, fantastico! Que hermosa!
Agree El ! those are limelight hydrangeas they love full sun....got 15 more to plant this yr I like them so much ...great for hedge 5 ft by 5ft ...course my fav are oriental lillies have over a hundred ...now that smells good!
Yard and liz grow 007
Yard and liz grow 008

soserthc1

soserthc1

Flowers rock
but i have no sun yet not even a tulip is blooming in April

and for your listing pleasure today album is .....
if you digged August and everything after buy the album (um never mind who buys music anymore) down load this album and all music is better HIGH sorry medicated i meant ......

I'm the kinda guy that laughs at funeral

why did i have to break in i only came here to talk ... 38 mins to final four

soserthc1

soserthc1

Sorry 1 more - feel free to delete ;) but i'm high

IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS id be rich

Top Bottom