Doing my thang...Medusa

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I stick with it the first two weeks of flower and have virtually no stretch. I was unaware it might help at the end of flower. Might have to give that one a shot.

@Medusa , What is the reasoning behind switching back to MH for the last bit? Taste difference? Weight? I'm intrigued!
More trichomes at end. Frost. Will see

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

I stick with it the first two weeks of flower and have virtually no stretch. I was unaware it might help at the end of flower. Might have to give that one a shot.

@Medusa , What is the reasoning behind switching back to MH for the last bit? Taste difference? Weight? I'm intrigued!
Actually Darwin proved that blue light is the only color light plants stretch for

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Wanted Marriotta to go out with a bang. To bad. Maybe if are receiver wasn't smoking dope. Lol. Guess he thought was legal already

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Put these in water Tuesday. 2 days later BAM. Were on. Guess the ww x dojo were just hard shelled as these were pollinated the exact same way.

JAWS

JAWS

Excited going to buy my new lift today for the lights. It will hold 50 Ibs on each cable and run 8 lights up and down by remote. Whoop whoop.

ya from what you were saying about the first and last two weeks under the MH i went ahead the other day and ordered a 1000 mh for my 5x5 so we shall see how it go's.

hope your project go's off with out a hitch my sister!.

much respect:)

burn4me

burn4me

Lady M how are ya? I ain't been online much due to being busy as hell but wanted to tell you that the ww x pp is a very awesome specimen. Frost monster probably due to the widow used but has a very grapefruit /floral smell. The high is incredible. Ranked as my 3rd fav I've grown. Only slightly beat out by my yeti and my lbl x lung candy. I will definitely be popping the rest soon. Hope all is well

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
ya from what you were saying about the first and last two weeks under the MH i went ahead the other day and ordered a 1000 mh for my 5x5 so we shall see how it go's.

hope your project go's off with out a hitch my sister!.

much respect:)
Alot of farmers are playing with this method .. the mh is much cooler than the hps and easier on the eyes also ..I believe the Rev is toying with this method ...sounds like your gonna blow it up more than u do already...I have always run 1000 mh in veg ..on a light rail works well for my situation ...

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Lady M how are ya? I ain't been online much due to being busy as hell but wanted to tell you that the ww x pp is a very awesome specimen. Frost monster probably due to the widow used but has a very grapefruit /floral smell. The high is incredible. Ranked as my 3rd fav I've grown. Only slightly beat out by my yeti and my lbl x lung candy. I will definitely be popping the rest soon. Hope all is well

Nice to here @burn4me no problems with her? for sure the widow dominates everything....got any pics? Yes she has a different smell like no other I have been told ... M

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

No more standing on things to set lights how awesome fer the M, and deserved . . . . .
Been working very hard on dialing in the Poison Ivy Ladies, Going to have some amazing Medusa Meds soon.
will post on the Stable Pages.
Much Super Black Tuna Vibes and Danky Respect
FlyJ

Canman

Canman

Hi Medusa. I'm a big fan of your work. My girlfriend remembers sending $ in the mail (sometimes quarters) to gets these sent to her house for her mom and sisters. No more garters, she said. Coffee was the popular color. Thanks for making her laugh.

Canman

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Hi Medusa. I'm a big fan of your work. My girlfriend remembers sending $ in the mail (sometimes quarters) to gets these sent to her house for her mom and sisters. No more garters, she said. Coffee was the popular color. Thanks for making her laugh.

Canman
Lol. 2 for a $1.50. Guaranteed I can bet those were not shear and the Company went outta business. Thanks. Yes love garters the ones they sale nowadays Lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom