Doing my thang...Medusa

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

215fly

Interesting , I had some trouble getting them to break soil, but had 100% germination. But I never thought about the adjustment from an outdoor strain grown indoors. Thank you for your help and responding. Peace and love.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Blk tuna pheno 2. Flip today back to MH. The frost is on

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
What do you mean about adapting them? Ive never experienced this issue
This is just my little snake head thinking. All 3 dif strains do not like cloning there weak and finicky. So I have been trying to grow out and clone to get a healthy plant. They have been grown outdoors for 3 or 4 generations Never indoors Got a very nice mush male now and selection of a few female Perhaps crossing with something more stable Will bring out the awesome genetics of them Just me playing.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Interesting , I had some trouble getting them to break soil, but had 100% germination. But I never thought about the adjustment from an outdoor strain grown indoors. Thank you for your help and responding. Peace and love.
@215fly Please let me know how your seeds turn out Did u purchase at Emerald cup? Or right after I did online ? M

JAWS

JAWS

What u could of swam there faster @JAWS just switched they were so frosty already not sure if I can tell the dif when time comes ... we shall see ......u guys got bad weather?

ya here as soon as i get the new bulb i'm going to move my seeded plant's into the 4x4 under the 400mh and finish them there. this means the new vegging batch will get the 5x5 and the new 1000w mh for the remainder of there veg and the first two weeks of flower.

while were waiting to get thing flipped i'll be TPing and looking to take cut's!!.

no weather is awesome right here right now, it was 62 Yesterday and we grilled both Saturday & Sunday so it's really nice right now.

so frosty you may not even be able to tell ahhh i guess that's not a bad thing at all HAHAHA.

awesome;)

Calixylon

Calixylon

Hey do you know what causes the extra boost in frost from the MH for the first two and last two week? Just got a new hood and ballast that's switchable, the hood also has flips to open the glass making bulb changes a breeze. I think I may give it a shot since it's not an extra work. Is the last 2 weeks more important or the first two weeks? May only use the MH at the end since I already flipped them to HPS

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Hey do you know what causes the extra boost in frost from the MH for the first two and last two week? Just got a new hood and ballast that's switchable, the hood also has flips to open the glass making bulb changes a breeze. I think I may give it a shot since it's not an extra work. Is the last 2 weeks more important or the first two weeks? May only use the MH at the end since I already flipped them to HPS
Try it. Mh in the beginning makes node spacing tighter. And we all want tighter nodes lol. I am so evil M

Calixylon

Calixylon

Sounds good, these purps I have going now are so tight I'm hoping for a decent stretch I think one will for sure. But I'll give it a shot, more frost and tighter buds are good enough reason for me.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

This is Your Fly by
swoopin in to say>>>>>>
Hope you are Havin a Danky Day.
My lilli clones are still all nice and perky and Poison IVY is Looking to take over the Veg space LoL
Have a Beautiful Green Day M
Super Bright Blue hue Vibes to ya M
FlyJ

Top Bottom