Doing my thang...Medusa

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Black Tuna getting closer by the looks of her 4 more weeks maybe more going on 9 now
Misc feb 2015 034

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
as log as it's legal and you and your peeps are legal then ya use what ever space will best fit what you all want to get done.

awesome:)
I havent seen the building yet ... think some plants with super soil is the best for this guy ...If he is serious about it he has 40 acres ... and deep pockets ... None of these people have a clue ..just lots of money ..was thinking the loft would have heat issues and is his man cave ...which then u have smell issues. interesting times a coming .. thanks @JAWS wish u were closer ...M

JAWS

JAWS

I havent seen the building yet ... think some plants with super soil is the best for this guy ...If he is serious about it he has 40 acres ... and deep pockets ... None of these people have a clue ..just lots of money ..was thinking the loft would have heat issues and is his man cave ...which then u have smell issues. interesting times a coming .. thanks @JAWS wish u were closer ...M

ya watch those ppl with more money then brains, legal or not!!.

be careful;)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
as long as it's legal and you and your peeps are legal then ya use what ever space will best fit what you all want to get done.

awesome:)
Oh I dont have time to do any grow op ... and ya some of these guys just think BAM a plant grows they dont even know theres a male and female ... just think easy money ....making money is never easy ..

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I have to agree here...

Also watch yourself...make sure they are not trying to mimic your ways...and boot ya...

Money creates issues for some folks!
No these are people wanting in on the green movement ...they are starting to late ...but I can serve there 4 legal plant issue ..Thanks for reconfirmation of what my first feelings about it ...

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Damn you have patients @Medusa I admire you:)
This one is a piece a cake ..next up 17 week landrace ....more for breeding ...starting from scratch ..instead of using same crosses ..like the Black tuna ..crossed with the ww which can harvest at 6 weeks perhaps shortening there harvest ..WW dominates everything so hopefully get the early harvest but power kick ,smell..from tuna ...Although this widow smells incredible ...

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Good Evening Stone makin Lady
I been playin with my Ivy ladies and they told me to tell you that I am taking good care of them and that I am a good listener,
and I feed them well. Tell there Mother I promise never to abuse them or sell them into the slave trade, They are mines for ever
The two I have in the stable are very Frosty one is a heavy sativa leaner.
2 10 2015 UD 11Big

2 10 2015 UD 18Night

Super Poison Ivy FlyJ Vibes My friend

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Good Evening Stone makin Lady
I been playin with my Ivy ladies and they told me to tell you that I am taking good care of them and that I am a good listener,
and I feed them well. Tell there Mother I promise never to abuse them or sell them into the slave trade, They are mines for ever
The two I have in the stable are very Frosty one is a heavy sativa leaner.
View attachment 484318
View attachment 484319
Super Poison Ivy FlyJ Vibes My friend

Your plants look great ! and getting the pic's down also ... :cool: That sativa leaner would be the ww dominating ...

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Where is our Beloved Medusa?,
Sending out the Healthy Vibe to ya
and Big E-Hug
FlyJ

Out finding new prey!! Harvest time Plus amping up for the Oregon High Times cup. Putting together some seed companies to join and market there seeds , T shirts etc Hope your doing well boys. @suomynona @JAWS Will let ya know about what's happening if interested. It's sometime in July. M

Top Bottom