Doing my thang...Medusa

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Roots. Front runner Mystique. Ww x double purple dojo. Baby get down !

MGRox

MGRox

@Medusa Hey, could I possibly ask you a question....

In regards to your pic of purps and humbolt (previous page); I note that there is some leaf curl. Do you attribute this to be a genetic characteristic, or what do you believe its' related to? I'm assuming, of course, that it's not a heat issue in your case xD. Reason I ask, is that my main variety has always done a bit of this late into flowering and I've not found any answers outside of heat; which I doubt it is.

Sorry to intrude and ty.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
@Medusa Hey, could I possibly ask you a question....

In regards to your pic of purps and humbolt (previous page); I note that there is some leaf curl. Do you attribute this to be a genetic characteristic, or what do you believe its' related to? I'm assuming, of course, that it's not a heat issue in your case xD. Reason I ask, is that my main variety has always done a bit of this late into flowering and I've not found any answers outside of heat; which I doubt it is.

Sorry to intrude and ty.

No intrude I live for new blood to toy with. I am thinking the fans are to blame along with she doesn't need intense light but mainly the fan was blowing right at her when she started doing this . That's the bubba in her. They may all do this . Now let's get back to u coming into my lair little boy . Didn't anyone tell u the mist that surrounds the serpent ? I use little boys like u to hang my furs on after I turn ya to stone. MM

MGRox

MGRox

*walks in with great confidence and a leaf blower*
*Blows away the mist surrounding the lair*
*Tosses down the leaf blower, dawns a set of one-way glasses and readies a shield*
*begins to walk with swiftness towards the deeper inner lair*

Upon hearing the echo's of the fabled medusa off in the distance......."Csssssssssssssssssssssi Hhhhhumbolt thread"

*looks toward the distant humbolt without wavering in forward charge into the lair*
*Gasps*

Upon noticing that the exact answer to the question had been answered earlier....

*Trips on a rock and stumbles to the ground; cracking the glasses adorned for protection*
*stands back up slowly and cautiously peers around the area, looking for signs of movement*

Thank you for pointing me there...wish I saw it before askin' here.:D I had seen that Archives' new Code Blue had mentioned a pheno that had curled leaves; which got me started wondering about this occurring without an issue per se. The note about possibly needed less intense light is interesting. I could still be getting a bit of maybe dry in those canopy areas late, but I do note it always shows up in the last couple weeks.

Apologies for not being able to provide you with a snack earlier when you were prowling :p Though I may have entered your lair now with you away....... If so, I'll stand here Triumphant in my Conquer of the lair!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
*walks in with great confidence and a leaf blower*
*Blows away the mist surrounding the lair*
*Tosses down the leaf blower, dawns a set of one-way glasses and readies a shield*
*begins to walk with swiftness towards the deeper inner lair*

Upon hearing the echo's of the fabled medusa off in the distance......."Csssssssssssssssssssssi Hhhhhumbolt thread"

*looks toward the distant humbolt without wavering in forward charge into the lair*
*Gasps*

Upon noticing that the exact answer to the question had been answered earlier....

*Trips on a rock and stumbles to the ground; cracking the glasses adorned for protection*
*stands back up slowly and cautiously peers around the area, looking for signs of movement*

Thank you for pointing me there...wish I saw it before askin' here.:D I had seen that Archives' new Code Blue had mentioned a pheno that had curled leaves; which got me started wondering about this occurring without an issue per se. The note about possibly needed less intense light is interesting. I could still be getting a bit of maybe dry in those canopy areas late, but I do note it always shows up in the last couple weeks.

Apologies for not being able to provide you with a snack earlier when you were prowling :p Though I may have entered your lair now with you away....... If so, I'll stand here Triumphant in my Conquer of the lair!
I missed u. Never thought of a leaf blower. Lol. Everyone of my plants with the bubba are doing this after couple weeks I really believe it's the the combination of the two. There healthy as can be the leaves. Sorry I missed dinner. M

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

There's trichs on those buds!
Tasty To be sure,

and a heads up.... Your Poison Ivy is One epic Plant M, if I let her get any bigger by the time she is in full flower she would take over all the other Ladies in my room .. . . .
World domination one grow room at a time . . . .
I am on to your Snaky plan . . . . . . .
Cant imagine a better way to go
Wicked Poison Ivy Grow Vibes T ya M
FlyJ

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Tasty To be sure,

and a heads up.... Your Poison Ivy is One epic Plant M, if I let her get any bigger by the time she is in full flower she would take over all the other Ladies in my room .. . . .
World domination one grow room at a time . . . .
I am on to your Snaky plan . . . . . . .
Cant imagine a better way to go
Wicked Poison Ivy Grow Vibes T ya M
FlyJ

Some guys are to smart for there own good. Now I have to turn ya to stone. ! Dank it !

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
ohh sorry to hear about the CLOT those can be bad, i hope your getting it taken cared of my sister.

peace:)
No worries @JAWS I have no femoral artery to get to heart. Harvested from cancer for a new vena cava. Reason for clot. Your body is a amazing thing. It just grew new small veins. Just hurts and swells . I am a tough snake. M.

Top Bottom